FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you remember when

Do you remember when

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Your Email inbox was manageable?! Every time i blink it seems there's another useless update from somewhere or something..

10,000 unread, 20,000... where do they go? What are you supposed to do with them all? Surely one day the servers will pop!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remember back in May when companies had to email you to get permission to continue emailing you?

I realised then i had far too many of them clogging up my inbox and i was beginning to miss important mail..

I now do a cull every couple of months..

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Your Email inbox was manageable?! Every time i blink it seems there's another useless update from somewhere or something..

10,000 unread, 20,000... where do they go? What are you supposed to do with them all? Surely one day the servers will pop!? "

Do you not have a spam email address for all the signing up for shit and giving to spammy fuckers?

I think I've got about 4 or 5.

Personal, spam, professional personal, random that doesn't get used and work.

Although in fairness I've allowed cross contamination which is a bit annoying...

"Remember back in May when companies had to email you to get permission to continue emailing you?

I realised then i had far too many of them clogging up my inbox and i was beginning to miss important mail..

I now do a cull every couple of months.."

It went quiet for a bit. Now all the spam is returning again! What changed or are companies finding loopholes!?!

I check mine instantly when I receive them. It got to over 33,000 and I couldn’t cope. Just deleted my email address and started again

"Remember back in May when companies had to email you to get permission to continue emailing you?

I now do a cull every couple of months..

It went quiet for a bit. Now all the spam is returning again! What changed or are companies finding loopholes!?!"

I often get more spam than mail although the mail isn't up to much either

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Delete all. Done

» Add a new message to this topic