FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rope play

Rope play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where the best place to get nice rope to use to tie some one up, and dose any clubs do lessons on how to tie up safely and enjoy it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Depends what type of rope you want

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

B&Q

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

There's various rope jams around, have a search in your area, I'm sure Nottingham will have one

I got my rope from bondara, look for a local munch I’m sure they will tell you of some classes the riggers run. I love shibari, it’s such an art form x

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent question...any real fetish club with a bdsm link will have members who have experience in rope. For instance the excellent townhouse on the Wirral host demos, from the simple rope bra to the more exotic shabari Japanese..Have a chat with Boo on here who runs an event in Manchester.

The fabulous BBB in Birmingham ( Birmingham bazaar bazaar 4 floors of everything BDSM toys equipment from simple masks to furniture is every 3rd Sunday and it has an after party for new and experienced lifestyle people

Of course you can Google bondage on YouTube, it has demos.

Separate note I love wandering round DIY stores, suddenly every you see becomes a BDSM toy..in box me for more ideas and contacts.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Where the best place to get nice rope to use to tie some one up, and dose any clubs do lessons on how to tie up safely and enjoy it "

A Rope Jam is part of the monthly Fetish Events at Club AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent. Great opportunity to learn about Rope and Rope Play including the use of a suspension frame.

Fourth Sunday of every month 2pm to 8pm.

By *iavoloCouple  over a year ago

Bexley/Buxton

"Where the best place to get nice rope to use to tie some one up, and dose any clubs do lessons on how to tie up safely and enjoy it "

Plenty of online sites just look around.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Before buying rope, I would suggest attending a peer rope event and trying the rope there.

The choice of rope is a personal matter and unless you have handled the different types of rope in action you cannot always be sure of what you want. Well, unless you just want to do quick and dirty tying then store synthetic will do.

Also where you tie us a factor, if you are tying in swing clubs or tying sexually and using organic rope do you want seperate rope for each time or each partner or washing the rope after use? If not washable polyhemp may be a choice.

If you can't make it to a peer rope (although Nottingham now has one) as mentioned pop to the BBB and have a feel of the rope.

Good Luck.

"Before buying rope, I would suggest attending a peer rope event and trying the rope there.

The choice of rope is a personal matter and unless you have handled the different types of rope in action you cannot always be sure of what you want. Well, unless you just want to do quick and dirty tying then store synthetic will do.

Also where you tie us a factor, if you are tying in swing clubs or tying sexually and using organic rope do you want seperate rope for each time or each partner or washing the rope after use? If not washable polyhemp may be a choice.

If you can't make it to a peer rope (although Nottingham now has one) as mentioned pop to the BBB and have a feel of the rope.

Good Luck."

Thanks buddy

Thanks people i will do what you all say just got a women who wants to be tied up and ive all ways wanted to try it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Xstasia had a rope event on Sunday and I went to an event last night in Birmingham for my first ever beginners session. It was fab!

"Xstasia had a rope event on Sunday and I went to an event last night in Birmingham for my first ever beginners session. It was fab! "

Oh cool ok to pm you x

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

Fylde

Get a soft one from a chandlers. b&q etc is all polyester etc. Burns quickly and nips.

Soft 10-12mm is ideal.

"Xstasia had a rope event on Sunday and I went to an event last night in Birmingham for my first ever beginners session. It was fab!

Oh cool ok to pm you x"

Peer rope workshop held at Xtasia every month

evesham

"Xstasia had a rope event on Sunday and I went to an event last night in Birmingham for my first ever beginners session. It was fab!

Oh cool ok to pm you x"

Absolutely x

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Oh cool ok to pm you x

Absolutely x "

Nice pics on the other site.

evesham

Oh cool ok to pm you x

Absolutely x

Nice pics on the other site."

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic