FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mundane explanations for biblical miracles

Mundane explanations for biblical miracles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jesus walking on water... the dude was just paddle boarding

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feeding of the 5000. Everyone got next to fuck all and had to stop by the kebab shop on their way home.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Virgin birth? Mary had been playing away at a bareback gangbang and Joseph bought the immaculate conception excuse!!

Oh I'm going to tell for that one

Noah's Ark? World's first floating zoo and it charged a premium for entry because of it

"Noah's Ark? World's first floating zoo and it charged a premium for entry because of it"

. I prefer Noah forgot his wife's birthday and instead spent the day hiding away on his boat with his dog... the guy was prone to exaggeration

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Water into wine, rondney turned on the wrong tap, the plonker...

Crucifixion? Jesus was submissive and his Domme put him there because he'd been "a very naughty boy"

Note: Life Of Brian may have been plagiarised in the making of this post

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Turning water into wine?! Jesus had just been watching the 'Tommy Cooper : A beginners guide to magic' dvd he'd got for his birthday. They edited it out of the final version of the Bible but when he'd finished he did apparently say, 'Just like that!'

Jonah and the whale-Jonah got carried away whilst fisting a rather fragrant lady and climbed inside

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Lazarus: the dude was just sleeping off a hangover before Jesus turned up making enough noise to raise the dead!

"Lazarus: the dude was just sleeping off a hangover before Jesus turned up making enough noise to raise the dead!"

Burning bush? That was just a guy pumping away too fast that it created sparks

"Burning bush? That was just a guy pumping away too fast that it created sparks "

The burning bush was just a bush on fire and when it spoke what it actually said was "argh get me out of this fucking burning bush!! I only came in here to take a dump!! Arghhh" Like the tabloids today, it was just misquoted

The Resurrection? It's well documented that Jesus went out for dinner with 12 mates on the Thursday, dinner turned into drinks and a club, and the ensuing bender was of immense proportions, so much so that Friday to the early hours of Sunday morning is a bit of a blur for Jesus, all he can remember is waking up in a cave that some bastard had rolled a rock in front of, dressed in nothing but a nappy - he was going to have a word with that Judas about his idea of "high jinks" when he caught up with him!!!

"The Resurrection? It's well documented that Jesus went out for dinner with 12 mates on the Thursday, dinner turned into drinks and a club, and the ensuing bender was of immense proportions, so much so that Friday to the early hours of Sunday morning is a bit of a blur for Jesus, all he can remember is waking up in a cave that some bastard had rolled a rock in front of, dressed in nothing but a nappy - he was going to have a word with that Judas about his idea of "high jinks" when he caught up with him!!! "

1 tender rib thxs

The parting of the red sea... some guy in Egypt tried a truly awful chat up line on a woman and not only did her vagina dry up but so did everything in a 10 mile perimeter

I dont know bible stuff

The 10 commandments

Joseph, the addopted father of jesus was carving a list for his cheating wife. With aim to save there wedlock after the mirical conception. Jesus the nosey little brat found this years later and passed it on moses on that big knight out.only to find himself in cave with a rock rolled infront of it a day or so latter.

"I dont know bible stuff"

When Job was rescuing his wife from the sexually depraved city of Sodom, filled with wall to wall orgies and wild promiscuity, he told her not to look back or she'd be cursed. She did and immediately turned into a pillar of salt.

There you go. That one's on me Explain that

Contrary to popular belief in some circles - Adam and Eve *was* actually Adam and Steve originally but Steve had always felt "different" somehow and Adam obliged with the snip, tossing Steve's unwanted member over his shoulder where it landed in a tree - thus explaining the serpent story too!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Some cheap bastard hired a firm of cowboy builders called Joshua and the Ark of the Covenant Ltd to build a wall in his garden in Jericho. Cheap bastard had a party with his mates from the band he played with. All was going well until the trumpet player decided to play on top of the wall...

We will pray for you

"Contrary to popular belief in some circles - Adam and Eve *was* actually Adam and Steve originally but Steve had always felt "different" somehow and Adam obliged with the snip, tossing Steve's unwanted member over his shoulder where it landed in a tree - thus explaining the serpent story too!! "

that's a good one. I'll have to remember that one

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Contrary to popular belief in some circles - Adam and Eve *was* actually Adam and Steve originally but Steve had always felt "different" somehow and Adam obliged with the snip, tossing Steve's unwanted member over his shoulder where it landed in a tree - thus explaining the serpent story too!!

that's a good one. I'll have to remember that one "

I guess the apple was one of his balls too then

Jesus read in the old testament that the messiah would come into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. So he hired a donkey and rode into Jerusalem whilst crowds of people shouted "hail! The prophecy has come true!"

No. Wait? That really happened like that

The Magi didn't follow a star to find Jesus being born - Joseph set light to the hotel behind that wouldn't give them a room.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Just make up any old shit...whole bloody book is the best selling piece of fiction in history

"I dont know bible stuff

We will pay for you "

sorry dude im not for sale

Jesus born in a stable? Nah, Mary and Joseph had just booked a Travelodge rather than the Ritz Carlton next door and the shepherds, wise men and angels were the real miracle as they'd invited 10 single blokes for a bit of fun expecting only one to turn up!!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Moses was tripping when god appeared as a burning bush

"Moses was tripping when god appeared as a burning bush"

That's cheating LSD could account for the whole book

There was only one commandment really and it was a woman that went up the mountain to read it...she didn’t think one was enough for rules so she made the other nine up to piss men off

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

When Moses saw the tablets. With the commandments on, he thought, people might swallow these, but I don't think they'll fall for it if I said they were suppositories...

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Jesus fasting for 40 days and 40 nights - he'd spent all of his student loan on 4 for £10 jagerbombs in Wetherspoons

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Feeding of the 5000. Everyone got next to fuck all and had to stop by the kebab shop on their way home. "

They always do a "Best joke of the festival" round up after the comedy at Edinburgh...

One year some dude had:

"They say Jesus fed the 5000 with two loaves of bread and a fish...that's not a miracle - that's tapas!"

» Add a new message to this topic