FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Negativity

Negativity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Clare OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I'm seeing a lot of negative statuses,people on the forums bemoaning their lack of success, etc.

If it's that bad why don't they leave the site or at least take a break.

Is anybody REALLY going to give a sympathy shag to an online stranger? Of course they're not,it invariably ends up in advice being offered,ignored ,ridiculed and abused in that order.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a bit like being in work and saying "I can't be arsed" x

"It's a bit like being in work and saying "I can't be arsed" x"
that's an interesting thing to say.

Settlewick!

"It's a bit like being in work and saying "I can't be arsed" x"

Not really, because you have to go to work but nobody is forced to be on this site!

Exaxtly OP. Negativity breeds negativity. They don't seem to realise that though.

Happy happy happy

"I'm seeing a lot of negative statuses,people on the forums bemoaning their lack of success, etc.

If it's that bad why don't they leave the site or at least take a break.

Is anybody REALLY going to give a sympathy shag to an online stranger? Of course they're not,it invariably ends up in advice being offered,ignored ,ridiculed and abused in that order. "

I would say you are spot on there but then there has always been moaning on here. Do people give sympathy shags? I very much doubt it but can't blame them for trying to get one.

We alas live in a want it now generation so it just seems to follow through to here and patience is still la virtue

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If they feel better for getting it off their chest...so be it.

We are very much glass half full people and are attracted to those who are positive and fun.

Nita

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My local updates a few days ago... Apart from 2, every status from a man was moany.

This site is crap, full of time wasters/fakes, won't be renewing my subscription, or the, I'm bored/horny somebody come fuck me, suck me, drain me.

I actually posted one of my own in return.

Giving a little advice.

No idea if any daw it, or it made them think.

But it amused me.

By *r laidbackMan  over a year ago

London & New Brighton

Maybe their just letting of steam, we have to be honest here, it can be hard work going through the fakesand thers alot of them here.

No one really like their time being wasted, so let them vent off i say.

Settlewick!

Letting off steam is fine, but some ( men particularly) post endless self pitying statuses, threats to leave etc.Do they honestly think it's going to get them laid? Lol, it's an immediate turn off for me and most others I imagine

Turn that frown upside down all you little sausages

Settlewick!

.... . Like so

There you go then.

I do get a bit negative when you chat to a lady then exchange face pics and then you get blocked. That puts a bit of dampness on my mood. But oh well

"Letting off steam is fine, but some ( men particularly) post endless self pitying statuses, threats to leave etc.Do they honestly think it's going to get them laid? Lol, it's an immediate turn off for me and most others I imagine "

I trawl local updates and shag the most desperate men. Charity is good for the soul.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Positivity is sexy.

No one wants to fuck Victor Meldrew.

Just saying.

"Positivity is sexy.

No one wants to fuck Victor Meldrew.

Just saying."

I thought everyone fucked Victor meldrew, why he always said 'i don't believe it'

Settlewick!

"Letting off steam is fine, but some ( men particularly) post endless self pitying statuses, threats to leave etc.Do they honestly think it's going to get them laid? Lol, it's an immediate turn off for me and most others I imagine

I trawl local updates and shag the most desperate men. Charity is good for the soul. "

Your inbox has suddenly overflowed!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Why don't they just get dressed up, go out in town with friends and try to meet someone the old fashioned way? (Bearing in mind to be charming and chatty, not creepy and desperate!)

Settlewick!

"Why don't they just get dressed up, go out in town with friends and try to meet someone the old fashioned way? (Bearing in mind to be charming and chatty, not creepy and desperate!)"

Ahem! There are 'a few' men on this site for whom that is not an option,either because their wife won't approve or because of social inadequacy ( which is what causes them to be trawling unsuccessfully for online hookups in the first place!)

"Why don't they just get dressed up, go out in town with friends and try to meet someone the old fashioned way? (Bearing in mind to be charming and chatty, not creepy and desperate!)

Ahem! There are 'a few' men on this site for whom that is not an option,either because their wife won't approve or because of social inadequacy ( which is what causes them to be trawling unsuccessfully for online hookups in the first place!)"

That's why I'm here.

Soooooo... this is in essence a negative thread about others negativity on here?

Settlewick!

"Soooooo... this is in essence a negative thread about others negativity on here?"

No,but I agree we've gone off track slightly!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

These 'can everyone stop moaning' threads pop up at least once a week.

Look, we're (mostly) British and we're world class whingers. Nobody complains like we do. So yeah

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"These 'can everyone stop moaning' threads pop up at least once a week.

Look, we're (mostly) British and we're world class whingers. Nobody complains like we do. So yeah "

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"These 'can everyone stop moaning' threads pop up at least once a week.

Look, we're (mostly) British and we're world class whingers. Nobody complains like we do. So yeah "

I often think this when you get someone ranting about immigrants, going "If you're gonna live in this country you should learn the bloody culture! Try and fit in!"

But then if an immigrant moans about the weather, they're all "Well if you don't like it - fuck off back to Bongo Bongo Land!"

Which leaves me slightly bemused, as moaning about the weather is as British as it gets...so which is it to be? Adopt the culture or not?

I think, to add a little balance, the site is just not what it was a few years ago. We met on here and had some fantastic meets with some lovely, attractive couples. Nowadays, it seems like you have to spend hours and hours to find a decent meet. Hence being very frustrating when it is supposed to be a swingers site.

We generally now only use the "meets" facilities i.e. only contact those advertising meets - but even that is about 90% failure.

It simply wasn't like this in the past - something has clearly changes, although many deny that fact. Basically, it is 90% a chat site now.

"I think, to add a little balance, the site is just not what it was a few years ago. We met on here and had some fantastic meets with some lovely, attractive couples. Nowadays, it seems like you have to spend hours and hours to find a decent meet. Hence being very frustrating when it is supposed to be a swingers site.

We generally now only use the "meets" facilities i.e. only contact those advertising meets - but even that is about 90% failure.

It simply wasn't like this in the past - something has clearly changes, although many deny that fact. Basically, it is 90% a chat site now."

Fascinating

Under the Duvet

"I think, to add a little balance, the site is just not what it was a few years ago. We met on here and had some fantastic meets with some lovely, attractive couples. Nowadays, it seems like you have to spend hours and hours to find a decent meet. Hence being very frustrating when it is supposed to be a swingers site.

It simply wasn't like this in the past - something has clearly changes, although many deny that fact. Basically, it is 90% a chat site now."

Works for me, I must be getting your portion.

It simply wasn't like this in the past - something has clearly changes, although many deny that fact. Basically, it is 90% a chat site now.

Works for me, I must be getting your portion."

Of course it does - you are that rare breed - a genuine single lady

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

We think it's a sense of entitlement and being here looking for others to fix then rather than realising they need to be happy in themselves first to be attractive to most people.

Needy greedy seedy guys are a complete turn off.

Under the Duvet

"We think it's a sense of entitlement and being here looking for others to fix then rather than realising they need to be happy in themselves first to be attractive to most people.

Needy greedy seedy guys are a complete turn off."

Sounds like the follow up to Men Behaving Badly

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Funny thing although I’m going through shite, I’m very positive x

Erm not trying to get a shag either

"Maybe their just letting of steam, we have to be honest here, it can be hard work going through the fakesand thers alot of them here.

No one really like their time being wasted, so let them vent off i say. "

Well at least from my posts you can see I ain't fake! Each to their own. Fabswingers is a set site. Swinging is about sex. So those saying don't treat this site like a sex site is just obsurd. OK I agree you need to get on with people and have a connection. But new users don't know the clicks and groups on here. Some are on here just to put people down to make themselves feel better.

If someone posts something you don't like just ignore it. Simple

» Add a new message to this topic