FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hey couples!

Hey couples!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rather than sending messages with a holier than though attitude, especially when you are only looking for couples, save yourself some time by just using the block button to register your disapproval.

Unless of course your inbox is particularly empty and you are at a loose end?

If I need a Sermon, I'll quite happily pop off to my local Prestbetery for some fire and brimstone.

I rarely message first.

I am not stealing all the unicorns.

I read profiles so I can work out whether I am what you are looking for.

One could quite easily believe that you are trying to prove to your other half that you disapprove of cheating and would never do it as you are so much in lurve etc etc.

Keep it out of my inbox and I'll keep the faf /cock shots out of yours.

Moderators. Nothing has been quoted, no names mentioned. Just in case I'dissapear'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Blimey, they affected you with their ‘no’ didn’t they? Don’t sweat it, there’s loads of couples gagging for an extra man.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Blimey, they affected you with their ‘no’ didn’t they? Don’t sweat it, there’s loads of couples gagging for an extra man. "
true story lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Blimey, they affected you with their ‘no’ didn’t they? Don’t sweat it, there’s loads of couples gagging for an extra man. "

They didn't affect me with their no.

They affected me by messaging out of the blue with their condemnation.

I didn't wink, fab or message, just moseying round the forum mindig my own business.

If I had ignored their profile and messaged first, then I expect, nay, deserve some shit. But out of nowhere?

Or are we playing the single bloke must have sent a shit message / don't question the couple game?

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Rather than sending messages with a holier than though attitude, especially when you are only looking for couples, save yourself some time by just using the block button to register your disapproval.

Unless of course your inbox is particularly empty and you are at a loose end?

If I need a Sermon, I'll quite happily pop off to my local Prestbetery for some fire and brimstone.

I rarely message first.

I am not stealing all the unicorns.

I read profiles so I can work out whether I am what you are looking for.

One could quite easily believe that you are trying to prove to your other half that you disapprove of cheating and would never do it as you are so much in lurve etc etc.

Keep it out of my inbox and I'll keep the faf /cock shots out of yours.

Moderators. Nothing has been quoted, no names mentioned. Just in case I'dissapear'"

HMMM should we consider blocking you

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Blimey, they affected you with their ‘no’ didn’t they? Don’t sweat it, there’s loads of couples gagging for an extra man.

They didn't affect me with their no.

They affected me by messaging out of the blue with their condemnation.

I didn't wink, fab or message, just moseying round the forum mindig my own business.

If I had ignored their profile and messaged first, then I expect, nay, deserve some shit. But out of nowhere?

Or are we playing the single bloke must have sent a shit message / don't question the couple game?"

Crikey...if a message bothered you that much you need to toughen up.

Report if offensive, block and move on.

Nita

» Add a new message to this topic