FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > OK, I need help... please...

OK, I need help... please...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oundRobin_123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Accrington

I've not had any views on my profile now for an age and when i do its usually TV/TS or cple...

Can't do face pics on public but always happy to send etc... always send a polite well contructed first message, no coc pics etc but nothing...

Any pointers and thanks...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any pointers for what?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

You've got no public pics... nothing to look at..or fab

You need to add a bit about yourself, and not just what you’re looking for. I always like a funny profile. And you say you can’t do face pictures, but you could have a couple of public pictures that don’t have your face in. You in a nice suit for example. I like having things to look at

Accrington

"Any pointers for what?"

Drumming up viewings... etc...

Accrington

"You've got no public pics... nothing to look at..or fab"

Fair point, noted

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you want more views, leading to more messages, try uploading a few public pictures, people are unlikely to message you if your profile has nothing much to look at. Also, join in the forums a bit as well. And welcome

Accrington

"You need to add a bit about yourself, and not just what you’re looking for. I always like a funny profile. And you say you can’t do face pictures, but you could have a couple of public pictures that don’t have your face in. You in a nice suit for example. I like having things to look at"

I do and sometimes fet along swimmingly but then fall into the friend caragory because i'm more polite, it's a fime balance here... have had meets and met a few good people but then nothing...

Noted about the headless pocs, good shout x

Accrington

"If you want more views, leading to more messages, try uploading a few public pictures, people are unlikely to message you if your profile has nothing much to look at. Also, join in the forums a bit as well. And welcome "

My profile pic is the money shot almost... the rest are facial and a few choice others...

Thank you, i've been here years, been on forums, chatrooms, the lot, just a drought these days...

"You need to add a bit about yourself, and not just what you’re looking for. I always like a funny profile. And you say you can’t do face pictures, but you could have a couple of public pictures that don’t have your face in. You in a nice suit for example. I like having things to look at

I do and sometimes fet along swimmingly but then fall into the friend caragory because i'm more polite, it's a fime balance here... have had meets and met a few good people but then nothing...

Noted about the headless pocs, good shout x"

You definitely need to add some bits about yourself on there. I don’t have anything about what I’m looking for on my profile, it’s all about me.

» Add a new message to this topic