FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People

People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussexniceguy48 OP   Man  over a year ago

Billingshurst

Why do most people on here not take the opportunity to meet people to actually find out what they are like in the flesh some people will come across as not that genuine in an email but when you actually meet if you give them a chance they are very genuine and very nice people give people like my self a chance and meet us and see what we are really like rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go on faces and personalities

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm sure lots of people might come across better in person, unfortunately I don't have the time to meet every single person who asks to give them that chance, so I meet the ones I get along with and am attracted to via messaging.

Because people have actual lives going on and would prefer to meet someone they will get on with rather than someone they might get on with.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Time and choice

Woah, you didn’t take a breath!

Because I don’t have the time. I go by fave and personality. If I don’t like them online, I probably won’t like them in person

It's hard enough meeting those you hit it off with without trying to meet those you don't.

By *unkymancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Too true Dotty..

I only meet people I’ve spoken to for a little while and once I think I’ve got a feel for the kind of person they are and how well we’ll get on. If someone isn’t going to be open and genuine with my by text then that’s not my problem

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Why do most people on here not take the opportunity to meet people to actually find out what they are like in the flesh some people will come across as not that genuine in an email but when you actually meet if you give them a chance they are very genuine and very nice people give people like my self a chance and meet us and see what we are really like rant over"

Because on here, I make decisions about people based on their profile.

There are things I'm looking for, and things I don't want too see.

Yes that person may well be a very nice in real life, but if the profile isn't attractive, inspire me, or contains things that put it off.

Then I'll skip by it.

"Because people have actual lives going on and would prefer to meet someone they will get on with rather than someone they might get on with. "

This.

"Why do most people on here not take the opportunity to meet people to actually find out what they are like in the flesh some people will come across as not that genuine in an email but when you actually meet if you give them a chance they are very genuine and very nice people give people like my self a chance and meet us and see what we are really like rant over"

Welcome to the forum.

I do meet people to give them a chance- if we have something in common. I've also had people give me a chance.

If it's very unlikely that we're compatible I won't meet them because I don't want to waste their time. They could be having more fun doing something else.

Basically because I can't be arsed..

If i am going to meet someone i have to know beforehand that we are going to get on, and not just meet on the off chance..

Thats not how it works

We only meet at group socials, it’s like casing the pic an mix in Woolworths and then popping back in when you get chance and knowing exactly which troughs to stick your hand in.

Every now and then you make off with the tastiest sweets without the guess work

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

If someone doesn't come across genuine then they need to up their game

I only respond to people I am attracted to, that means I need to see a face... That I like. Once they prove they are genuine aswell as what I am looking for personality wise, then we can sort out a meet. Pretty sure that is how it's meant to go, right?

i meet rarely because for me, meeting the right people is more important.

dont care if its a sex site or not im not interested in meeting all.

it can take time, but those worth it know that.and they remain special friends to me and hopefully they see me the same way

Genuine alone will not get you laid, is the problem for most guys, so it seems

"We only meet at group socials, it’s like casing the pic an mix in Woolworths and then popping back in when you get chance and knowing exactly which troughs to stick your hand in.

Every now and then you make off with the tastiest sweets without the guess work "

Sticking your hand in the trough.

"Genuine alone will not get you laid, is the problem for most guys, so it seems "

Sorry.. Not most guys... Just some...apologies

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Genuine alone will not get you laid, is the problem for most guys, so it seems "

Most definitely

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Because I don't have time to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If you don't make an effort to put your best self forward that's not my fault.

» Add a new message to this topic