FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reality films that freaked you out.

Reality films that freaked you out.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ick_and_Bicker OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mine is Scum.

I saw this by chance on its original, uncut release. People were fainting and leaving the cinema and I just couldn't absorb what I was seeing. It still twists my heart and leaves me confused and wretched.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I only watched Schindlers List the once.

Nottingham

"I only watched Schindlers List the once. "

That's another head fuck film.

My daughter asked to watch it when she was round 10. I told her she wasn't old enough at that time to deal with it. She came home from school later that year having watched it as part of and end of term wind down day. I went all out mamma bear on the schools head.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Anything Prisoner of war related from the Far East. My lovely Grandad went through hell so I hate to see it as I can’t help but relate it to what he went through.

Nottingham

"Anything Prisoner of war related from the Far East. My lovely Grandad went through hell so I hate to see it as I can’t help but relate it to what he went through. "

They are utterly harrowing aren't they. My dad saw active service in Africa and Italy and was at Monte Cassino. He never talked about it but once told me the closest anyone could ever get to even begin to understand was to watch the beach landing scenes in Saving Private Ryan.

» Add a new message to this topic