FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Formula 1: USA.

Formula 1: USA.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you also going to watch it? It starts 7.10pm and hamilton got pole, who is your favourite driver? Mine is kimi. I like his interviews

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

# TeamLewis all the way

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Can't stand Lewis. Too much like a baby when things don't go his way. Toys out of pram time. If his attitude was like Jenson Buttons he would be a great driver. At the minute I like Verstappen and Grosjean. It needs drivers not team orders.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"# TeamLewis all the way"

Same as

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Are you also going to watch it? It starts 7.10pm and hamilton got pole, who is your favourite driver? Mine is kimi. I like his interviews "

Me too, anybody who can party hard with guns n roses and live to tell the tell is a good 'un...

Team player, but deserves a number 1 spot in a competitive car.

Yes I will be watching it even though it looks like the Germans are going to win

Ricciardo is a favourite, as are any of the Ferrari drivers, especially LeClerc

D. (Mr)

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Can't stand Lewis. Too much like a baby when things don't go his way. Toys out of pram time. If his attitude was like Jenson Buttons he would be a great driver. At the minute I like Verstappen and Grosjean. It needs drivers not team orders.

"

Agree totally, silks like a toddler if things don't go his way. Amazing driver though.

Like Verstappen, mad talented driver.

Ricciardo, seems such a nice guy.

Always liked Jenson Button.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Senna

"Mine is kimi. I like his interviews "

Kimi is brilliant, glad he’s staying next year!

I think the championship is Hamilton’s this year, Vettel hasn’t quite ‘got it’ for some reason over the last few races

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

Lewis no 1 driver in world verstappin to wild leclerc be beating vettal by 2020

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I always like the rebels... so i am a red bull man!

this track was never going to suit their cars so off to mexico next week where i think/hope this is red bulls last proper chance of a victory this year!

go on mad max and danny ric!

By *othguy79317Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Danny Ric is my favourite. I think it’s a shame that Alonso is retiring. I think he is as capable as Hamilton in an equivalent car

Why does every country Hamilton go to have ‘the best crowd’ or ‘the best fans’

For sure..

By *r SxxMan  over a year ago

ashford

Thought lewis was great when he first came into the sport, but really gone off him now, want vettel to make a mega comeback!

Big fan of ricciardo, but also kimi, gasley and bottas

My favourite driver from F1 was mansell because a member of my family was working for Williams at the time and I got to see Nigel close up in the car.

He always had time to chat and explain things.

But my ultimate favourite driver was NASCAR legend dale earnhardt.

He could drive anything and came from a background when racing was very dangerous and them stock cars did well over 200mph at talladega without restrictor plates.

The Intimidator bumped them out of the way,rolled his car at Daytona and carried on. He related to the man on the street and always had time for the fans.

Nascar has never been the same since his death and every Sunday that black Goodwrench Chevy is sadly missed.

I use to watch F1.

But not so much these days.

Its always same old same old.

It leaves me in a daze.

Maybe im getting older.

Remembering the past.

When Senna raced for titles.

He overtook for fun.

Now its got to complicated.

The drivers look the same.

All look like sime robots.

All hankering for fame.

So now i watch the tourers.

It much a better race.

With lots of overtaking.

They race a decent pace.

London

Agree most of drivers lack character now. James hunt my favorite ever not the best driver BUT

Hamilton is my fav

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner

By *r SxxMan  over a year ago

ashford

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner "

No at all! I am too!

fife,

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner

No at all! I am too!"

Can but hope

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner "

It’s the Lewis Hamilton show because he is the most naturally talented driver on the grid.

fife,

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner

It’s the Lewis Hamilton show because he is the most naturally talented driver on the grid. "

All entitled to an opinion but there are a few others equally talented if not more so. Would be nice to see them all in equal cars, then see who’s the best.

London

Who was fastest on top gear...... LEWIS

fife,

"Who was fastest on top gear...... LEWIS"

lol everything on Top Gear was true

London

"Who was fastest on top gear...... LEWIS

lol everything on Top Gear was true "

Yes

"

Ricciardo, seems such a nice guy."

I want to see a Renault resurgeance over the next few years with Dani Ric as champ

It’s the Lewis Hamilton show because he is the most naturally talented driver on the grid.

All entitled to an opinion but there are a few others equally talented if not more so. Would be nice to see them all in equal cars, then see who’s the best. "

It’s not so much an opinion as a fact. Crap drivers don’t get the best seats. He got his McLaren seat all those years ago because they knew how talented he is even though he didn’t bring any real sponsors to the team. I’ve seen him race in the lower ranks like formula Renault where the cars are equal and he blitzed the field (which includes some of the drivers on the grid now) on a regular basis.

fife,

All entitled to an opinion but there are a few others equally talented if not more so. Would be nice to see them all in equal cars, then see who’s the best.

It’s not so much an opinion as a fact. Crap drivers don’t get the best seats. He got his McLaren seat all those years ago because they knew how talented he is even though he didn’t bring any real sponsors to the team. I’ve seen him race in the lower ranks like formula Renault where the cars are equal and he blitzed the field (which includes some of the drivers on the grid now) on a regular basis. "

Again an opinion. He is a good driver it’s the attitude and the fake humility I don’t like.

It’s not so much an opinion as a fact. Crap drivers don’t get the best seats. He got his McLaren seat all those years ago because they knew how talented he is even though he didn’t bring any real sponsors to the team. I’ve seen him race in the lower ranks like formula Renault where the cars are equal and he blitzed the field (which includes some of the drivers on the grid now) on a regular basis.

Again an opinion. He is a good driver it’s the attitude and the fake humility I don’t like. "

As somebody who watches pretty much all forms of motorsport and works in motorsport, I’ve only seen one driver as gifted as him in person and that’s Sebastian Loeb. It’s not an opinion that he regularly dominated races when he was in equal machinery.

fife,

Again an opinion. He is a good driver it’s the attitude and the fake humility I don’t like.

As somebody who watches pretty much all forms of motorsport and works in motorsport, I’ve only seen one driver as gifted as him in person and that’s Sebastian Loeb. It’s not an opinion that he regularly dominated races when he was in equal machinery. "

now he is a talent, the dummy spitter doesn’t deserve to have his name in the same sentence.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"My favourite driver from F1 was mansell because a member of my family was working for Williams at the time and I got to see Nigel close up in the car.

He could drive anything and came from a background when racing was very dangerous and them stock cars did well over 200mph at talladega without restrictor plates.

The Intimidator bumped them out of the way,rolled his car at Daytona and carried on. He related to the man on the street and always had time for the fans.

Nascar has never been the same since his death and every Sunday that black Goodwrench Chevy is sadly missed.

"

Didn't he die in blocking others so his son could win?

fife,

"

Ricciardo, seems such a nice guy.

I want to see a Renault resurgeance over the next few years with Dani Ric as champ "

That would be brilliant. Hope they give him something decent to race next year.

fife,

"Thought lewis was great when he first came into the sport, but really gone off him now, want vettel to make a mega comeback!

Big fan of ricciardo, but also kimi, gasley and bottas

"

As somebody who watches pretty much all forms of motorsport and works in motorsport, I’ve only seen one driver as gifted as him in person and that’s Sebastian Loeb. It’s not an opinion that he regularly dominated races when he was in equal machinery.

now he is a talent, the dummy spitter doesn’t deserve to have his name in the same sentence. "

Dummy spitter? Seems to me you are judging him on his personality rather than his talent. Based on that comment I can’t take anything you say about F1 seriously at all.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Of course Lewis is the best , and by some way too . Problem with success is that people don’t like it . It’s the same with everything , football , motor sport , boxing etc....... once sportpeople reach the top people want to see them fail .

"My favourite driver from F1 was mansell because a member of my family was working for Williams at the time and I got to see Nigel close up in the car.

Didn't he die in blocking others so his son could win? "

yes he did. his son didnt win michael waltrip did and earnhardts car got turned and hit the wall head on breaking his neck and thats why they all wear hans devices now and full face helmets in nascar.

was a normal looking crash at first but very soon everyone became worried.

"Can't stand Lewis. Too much like a baby when things don't go his way. Toys out of pram time. If his attitude was like Jenson Buttons he would be a great driver. At the minute I like Verstappen and Grosjean. It needs drivers not team orders.

"

Verstappens worse than Lewis if things go wrong

I’m going to watch it.

My favourite drivers are verstapen, Ricardo, kimi.

fife,

now he is a talent, the dummy spitter doesn’t deserve to have his name in the same sentence.

Dummy spitter? Seems to me you are judging him on his personality rather than his talent. Based on that comment I can’t take anything you say about F1 seriously at all. "

Aww really? I’ll try not to worry about you not taking me seriously.

Enjoy the race all

"Of course Lewis is the best , and by some way too . Problem with success is that people don’t like it . It’s the same with everything , football , motor sport , boxing etc....... once sportpeople reach the top people want to see them fail ."

Yes we seem to love an underdog...oooh being under Lewis... now there's a thought

yes he did. his son didnt win michael waltrip did and earnhardts car got turned and hit the wall head on breaking his neck and thats why they all wear hans devices now and full face helmets in nascar.

"

HANS device is compulsory racing in the uk these days.

When I’ve got mine on I hardly notice it and it has come in handy once.

I had triple rolled a car at high speed at oulton Park back in 2012.

I was battling with my rival for the championship and we both left no stone left unturned.

Pushed too hard on that occasion.

But I did become champion at the end of the year.

C’mon Ferrari!!

D.

fife,

I was battling with my rival for the championship and we both left no stone left unturned.

"

Well done

Well done "

Aww thank you

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

It’s the Lewis Hamilton show because he is the most naturally talented driver on the grid. "

Go Lewis Spin Spin Vettel

"Are you also going to watch it? It starts 7.10pm and hamilton got pole, who is your favourite driver? Mine is kimi. I like his interviews "

I adore Kimi. Leave me alone I know what I'm doing

"Are you also going to watch it? It starts 7.10pm and hamilton got pole, who is your favourite driver? Mine is kimi. I like his interviews

I adore Kimi. Leave me alone I know what I'm doing "

Love that

It started and after 2 laps kimi is leading, common

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 21/10/18 19:22:25]

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"Go Lewis Spin Spin Vettel "

Good work although he'll probably blame Ricardo for being on the bit of track he wanted to use

Barnsley

. Lewis is certainly talented but I am afraid it's the car these days that makes the difference. If they all had the same car I don't think he would be as good and maybe not winning the championship. Credit to him for doing it and maybe a better attitude towards others may help him be cheered by all fans.

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Vettel must love doing spinning classes..

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

You all seem to be forgetting the god like skills of the rain master Michael Schumacher!!! Greatest ever f1 driver Vettle and kimi at the moment but I’m bias I’m a massive Ferrari fan

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner . Lewis is certainly talented but I am afraid it's the car these days that makes the difference. If they all had the same car I don't think he would be as good and maybe not winning the championship. Credit to him for doing it and maybe a better attitude towards others may help him be cheered by all fans. "
I think were all jealous because he got into Scherzinger's pants

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner . Lewis is certainly talented but I am afraid it's the car these days that makes the difference. If they all had the same car I don't think he would be as good and maybe not winning the championship. Credit to him for doing it and maybe a better attitude towards others may help him be cheered by all fans. I think were all jealous because he got into Scherzinger's pants "

#dontchawishyourgirlfriendwashotlikeme

fife,

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner . Lewis is certainly talented but I am afraid it's the car these days that makes the difference. If they all had the same car I don't think he would be as good and maybe not winning the championship. Credit to him for doing it and maybe a better attitude towards others may help him be cheered by all fans. "

fife,

"Watching the Lewis Hamilton show now!! Would it be nasty to say I hope Kimi takes him out on the first corner . Lewis is certainly talented but I am afraid it's the car these days that makes the difference. If they all had the same car I don't think he would be as good and maybe not winning the championship. Credit to him for doing it and maybe a better attitude towards others may help him be cheered by all fans. I think were all jealous because he got into Scherzinger's pants "

lol can’t say I’m jealous, I bet he used to wear them under the race suit

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am not the biggest F1 fan but start of the season I did the same bet as the previous 4 years Hamilton to win drivers championship and Mercedes to win constructions championship.I think today both bets win

fife,

"Are you also going to watch it? It starts 7.10pm and hamilton got pole, who is your favourite driver? Mine is kimi. I like his interviews

I adore Kimi. Leave me alone I know what I'm doing "

He’s so blunt, it’s brilliant

I adore Kimi. Leave me alone I know what I'm doing

He’s so blunt, it’s brilliant "

He certainly is.

He has also got one of the biggest fan bases of the drivers.

The Hamilton hate is funny at times, especially when people say Vettel is better. Hamilton has won a race in every one of his F1 season and in a few of those had a pretty awful car. Most thought he was mad to go to Mercedes when he, look how that's turned out. Today he's made a pit and leads the race before any of the other leaders have made a pit. Just accept he's a class act

"The Hamilton hate is funny at times, especially when people say Vettel is better. Hamilton has won a race in every one of his F1 season and in a few of those had a pretty awful car. Most thought he was mad to go to Mercedes when he, look how that's turned out. Today he's made a pit and leads the race before any of the other leaders have made a pit. Just accept he's a class act"

"The Hamilton hate is funny at times, especially when people say Vettel is better. Hamilton has won a race in every one of his F1 season and in a few of those had a pretty awful car. Most thought he was mad to go to Mercedes when he, look how that's turned out. Today he's made a pit and leads the race before any of the other leaders have made a pit. Just accept he's a class act"

I think you're overlooking his attractiveness

Great drive by Max.

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

A half smile from the ice man himself.

"Great drive by Max."

Absolutely

fife,

What a fabulous last few laps

London

What a race who says f1 boring

Great drives from Max and Rimi both faultless today. Would love to see Max in a car capable of winning a championship.

Love that. Max being told he’s allowed to stay in the cool down room this time

"Great drives from Max and Rimi both faultless today. Would love to see Max in a car capable of winning a championship. "

With the Honda engine looking promising in the toro roso.

That could make red bull much more competitive next year.

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 21/10/18 21:46:58]

The rule of thumb is that if you can do it in your ordinary shoes, it's not a sport.

Darts: Not a sport

Snooker: Not a sport

Car driving: Not a sport

Max is driving out of his skin and so mature! He’ll be a world champion some day

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Agree....he really needs to grow up and not blaming others for his fuck ups....

"The rule of thumb is that if you can do it in your ordinary shoes, it's not a sport.

Car driving: Not a sport "

You need to have a go in a single seater.

"The rule of thumb is that if you can do it in your ordinary shoes, it's not a sport.

You need to have a go in a single seater. "

Give us a minute, I'm just polishing my brogues.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/18 21:53:15]

It was a good race and kimi won it.

1. Kimi

2. Verstappen

3. Hamilton

Give us a minute, I'm just polishing my brogues. "

Haha or I’d give you a

Passenger ride in a ginetta g50 racing car either way it’s quite the experience

no proper drivers now - the cars and electronics do everything for them -- Senna had to drive the car nowadays its like remote control rcing . Much more interesting watching the nut cases on motorbikes , Rossi etc , now they do race

Haha or I’d give you a

Passenger ride in a ginetta g50 racing car either way it’s quite the experience "

Believe or not I've already done that. Lost the car on a bend, rolled 3 times and slammed into a house wall. All that was damaged was the little wire brush underneath.

That's Scalextric for ya!

Haha or I’d give you a

Believe or not I've already done that. Lost the car on a bend, rolled 3 times and slammed into a house wall. All that was damaged was the little wire brush underneath.

That's Scalextric for ya!"

Haha

I’ve done that for real at oulton park.

Triple rolled it at 101mph while battling for the lead.

But kicked all the glass out and was out in the second race with no windows

Haha or I’d give you a

Haha

But kicked all the glass out and was out in the second race with no windows "

What shoes were you wearing?

Haha or I’d give you a

Haha

But kicked all the glass out and was out in the second race with no windows

What shoes were you wearing?"

Haha my racing boots from sparco.

However I did put my work boots on to kick the glass out.

Lewis Hamilton is a legend better racer than M Schumacher

by the big field

Car driving: Not a sport "

Football: Used to kick a ball round at school in shoes

Running: done that in shoes- marathon should be a breeze

Superbikes: Ridden a bike in flip flops....

(kind of a flawed theory really)

[Removed by poster at 22/10/18 20:32:39]

(kind of a flawed theory really) "

I'd like to see you running round a mudded Cofton Park in the South Birmingham league on a freezing December morning in a pair of loafers.

You'd be on the floor more than Neymar is.

by the big field

I'd like to see you running round a mudded Cofton Park in the South Birmingham league on a freezing December morning in a pair of loafers.

You'd be on the floor more than Neymar is."

I'd like to see you driving round Spa in the driving rain at 200mph in a pair of loafers

I'd like to see you driving round Spa in the driving rain at 200mph in a pair of loafers"

It's just car driving, the car would reach the same speed in any sensible footwear. There's probably more chance that your foot would fall off in a crash but essentially the car would drive the same.

Like darts and snooker..and all those naff Olympic events that are there just so that posh people can call themselves sportsmen (or women) too.

By *ightyandLeftyCouple  over a year ago

Funtown

One of the better races this season.

Lewis is a class act, you don't get to the verge of winning 5 World Championships without being an outstanding racer, the same applies to Vetell. If he hadn't made so many mistakes this season and hadn't upgraded the car he could well be on the verge of his for too.

Only a disaster will prevent Lewis winning his now.

by the big field

I'd like to see you driving round Spa in the driving rain at 200mph in a pair of loafers

It's just car driving, the car would reach the same speed in any sensible footwear. There's probably more chance that your foot would fall off in a crash but essentially the car would drive the same.

Like darts and snooker..and all those naff Olympic events that are there just so that posh people can call themselves sportsmen (or women) too.

"

Football, its just a bit of running round and kicking a ball and falling on the floor when someone brushes against you and disturbs a few strands of your manbun- any cheap Primark trainers will do it. Its not a sport, its a game to give chavs, rapists and morons half a chance at being sportsmen

» Add a new message to this topic