FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > male piks

male piks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had mail from couples asking why there is no piks of my partner on our profile the reason is he dosent like to be photoed says he feel's a right dick head standing there,does enyone else have the same problem with there partner?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"had mail from couples asking why there is no piks of my partner on our profile the reason is he dosent like to be photoed says he feel's a right dick head standing there,does enyone else have the same problem with there partner?. "

no - but i feel the same as your partner

i am not comfy in front of a camera at all and will go out of my way not to have a pic taken

been like that since i was a toddler - mums got some lovely holiday pics of me all with my arms across my face

Always strikes me as strange couples seeking couples but only flaunt the female half.

Makes you think the wife will just have to take one for the team so hubby can fuck the hot wife.

I could be wrong...

i had that prob with my partner when we were on here together...i did manage to get one face pic on here of him though!

Have to admit, i used to like to see the male half of the other couples.

"Always strikes me as strange couples seeking couples but only flaunt the female half.

Makes you think the wife will just have to take one for the team so hubby can fuck the hot wife.

I could be wrong... "

+1

"had mail from couples asking why there is no piks of my partner on our profile the reason is he dosent like to be photoed says he feel's a right dick head standing there,does enyone else have the same problem with there partner?. "

Wouldn`t dream of putting pics of mine up............ He`s a minger.

"Always strikes me as strange couples seeking couples but only flaunt the female half.

I could be wrong... "

........ plus, if they are so shy does it mean they will have a problem getting nakkie with me?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You only need 1 pic of male half (only has to be body shot)and of course a face pic if requested!!...give the other woman at least a clue!!!

The women are in charge (or should be), how can she decide if there is nothing for her to see????

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"had mail from couples asking why there is no piks of my partner on our profile the reason is he dosent like to be photoed says he feel's a right dick head standing there,does enyone else have the same problem with there partner?.

Wouldn`t dream of putting pics of mine up............ He`s a minger. "

We know!!!

"........ plus, if they are so shy does it mean they will have a problem getting nakkie with me? "

joking aside, it is not a problem of being 'shy'

i am not renowned for my shyness and would have no issue being in the company of other people naked or semi-naked (in appropriate surroundings) of course

but i am very very awkward in front of a camera and actually find myself getting anxious when someone gets a camera out and points it in my general direction

i know a couple of other people (both males) who are the same, so i know i'm not alone

maybe the op's OH is in the same boat

or maybe women are just bigger show offs

I could be wrong... "

you could well be wrong

"........ plus, if they are so shy does it mean they will have a problem getting nakkie with me?

joking aside, it is not a problem of being 'shy'

i am not renowned for my shyness and would have no issue being in the company of other people naked or semi-naked (in appropriate surroundings) of course

but i am very very awkward in front of a camera and actually find myself getting anxious when someone gets a camera out and points it in my general direction

i know a couple of other people (both males) who are the same, so i know i'm not alone

maybe the op's OH is in the same boat

or maybe women are just bigger show offs "

well said that is just what lee is like

"had mail from couples asking why there is no piks of my partner on our profile the reason is he dosent like to be photoed says he feel's a right dick head standing there,does enyone else have the same problem with there partner?.

Wouldn`t dream of putting pics of mine up............ He`s a minger.

We know!!! "

Sexy as feck with a huge cock though.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I could be wrong... "

we tend do do 3somes...so i am more than happy to take one for the team

i am an exhibitionist,kev isnt,i also put up pics Sir has taken...if we are contacted by couples we send face pics of both of us...

i dont see what is wrong with putting up pics of the person who likes being on display

I have no problem getting naked but turn a camera on me and i have a tendency to get nervous and either pull stupid (often embarrassing faces) or just otherwise act unnaturally.

I have improved since joining this site, but i know plenty of people who have the same problem, still for every photo i put up here there are 20 i cringe at and quickly delete.

funny how i never have that problem behind the camera

I'm not photogenic at all. I/we enjoy taking photos and having a giggle but I'm sure if someone saw my ugly mug it would frighten the bejesus out of em lol

"I'm not photogenic at all. I/we enjoy taking photos and having a giggle but I'm sure if someone saw my ugly mug it would frighten the bejesus out of em lol"

is that why you prefer to go out at night ?

"I'm not photogenic at all. I/we enjoy taking photos and having a giggle but I'm sure if someone saw my ugly mug it would frighten the bejesus out of em lol

is that why you prefer to go out at night ? "

I go out in the day time, I just wear a welding mask so I don't frighten everyone

Makes no difference as far as we can see.

There's just as many pics of me as there are of Kate but we still can't pull, lol.

Or should say, we do get offers but finding a fourway attraction is very hard.

We put both our pics on show as then we know that if we do get some interest, they know what we look like "up front" so to speak, but you'd be surprised just how many couples we have to ask for pics from, even when they are making the first approach.

» Add a new message to this topic