FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why don't

Why don't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Blonde OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Verifications stay the same? I have 1 currently from a man but when it was done he was part of a couple. I liked the symmetry of just ladies & couples. Now if a lot of the couples I have verifications off became single men I would have hard time trying to say that I'm straight. I have to show it as it is to prove to some people. I'm not being homophobic either I have played with couples where the guy is Bi but we played straight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He's probably no longer in a relationship. It's only one verification among many, why are you so concerned?

Chester/Wirral

"He's probably no longer in a relationship. It's only one verification among many, why are you so concerned?"
I don't like showing it an feel I have to. Can it be deleted?

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I’m straight and I’m verified by men. I’ve met guys at socials and had a laugh and we verified each other. The key is to read the verifications.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Just hide the verification and your summary, and only display the ones you want to show.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Verifications stay the same? I have 1 currently from a man but when it was done he was part of a couple. I liked the symmetry of just ladies & couples. Now if a lot of the couples I have verifications off became single men I would have hard time trying to say that I'm straight. I have to show it as it is to prove to some people. I'm not being homophobic either I have played with couples where the guy is Bi but we played straight. "

Just message admin. Or just don't show it.

"Just hide the verification and your summary, and only display the ones you want to show. "

This.

If you show your summary most people will assume you're gay. Sad but true.

Chester/Wirral

"Just hide the verification and your summary, and only display the ones you want to show.

This.

If you show your summary most people will assume you're gay. Sad but true. "

See the dilemma now

It says ‘mr and mrs’ and also says we several times. It’s clear that it was a couple, I wouldn’t worry about it OP

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Have heard if you block said profile that could make the veri disappear

Chester/Wirral

"Have heard if you block said profile that could make the veri disappear "
nah just tried no dice

"Verifications stay the same? I have 1 currently from a man but when it was done he was part of a couple. I liked the symmetry of just ladies & couples. Now if a lot of the couples I have verifications off became single men I would have hard time trying to say that I'm straight. I have to show it as it is to prove to some people. I'm not being homophobic either I have played with couples where the guy is Bi but we played straight. "

Any gay man who would even think of doing anything with you needs his head testing.

Chester/Wirral

"Verifications stay the same? I have 1 currently from a man but when it was done he was part of a couple. I liked the symmetry of just ladies & couples. Now if a lot of the couples I have verifications off became single men I would have hard time trying to say that I'm straight. I have to show it as it is to prove to some people. I'm not being homophobic either I have played with couples where the guy is Bi but we played straight.

Any gay man who would even think of doing anything with you needs his head testing."

» Add a new message to this topic