FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scalp micropigmentation

Scalp micropigmentation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone had this procedure?

Having alopecia I'm thinking this is my next course of action for my confidence.

I'd like to know if you were happy with the results, and how you found a reputable technician. I realise it's probably going to be just blokes answering, no PM's please, post here.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this where you get your head tattooed? There must be places that are experienced with women too. Maybe try somewhere that also does make up/ eyebrow tattoos?

I imagine the vibration on my head would send me nuts while they were doing it.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Never had it but ever since I use a well known social media platform it’s been bombarding me with ads about it that looks good and gives decent results certainly from a males perspective.

My smart phone is so smart it knows I’m bald.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi again OP, search for the 'real self' website and then look on there for scalp micropigmentation.

It's a good site for cosmetic surgery procedures so I reckon there will be similar reviews/ comments/ hints of what type of thing to look for, from real people. x

"Is this where you get your head tattooed? There must be places that are experienced with women too. Maybe try somewhere that also does make up/ eyebrow tattoos?

I imagine the vibration on my head would send me nuts while they were doing it. "

Kinda, I've done searches for clinics that offer this, though it seems there's lots popping up all over the place and training is very varied as is the equipment used giving different end results. It's doing my head in trying to find out the best place to go. It's just one needle and I don't think there's any vibration they stick it in the scalp for each dot.

I guess I'm after advice from someone who's had it done and if they felt it was worthwhile etc.

"Hi again OP, search for the 'real self' website and then look on there for scalp micropigmentation.

It's a good site for cosmetic surgery procedures so I reckon there will be similar reviews/ comments/ hints of what type of thing to look for, from real people. x"

Thank you, I will check that out.

» Add a new message to this topic