FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Peri Menopause

Peri Menopause

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m definitely going through this and can’t take HRT due to a family history of breast cancer. The mood swings are driving me mad! I’m turning into a grumpy old woman which really isn’t like me at all. Also having hot flushes, which I call tropical moments.

Are there any good resources other ladies have found to help get through this or any handy tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm currently fighting to get all my bits whipped as I don't need them anymore and am sick of being in pain good luck in finding help sweet xxx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I’m definitely going through this and can’t take HRT due to a family history of breast cancer. The mood swings are driving me mad! I’m turning into a grumpy old woman which really isn’t like me at all. Also having hot flushes, which I call tropical moments.

Are there any good resources other ladies have found to help get through this or any handy tips? "

I used Menopace when I noticed things were changing, but I warn you it made me randy as all hell!

"I’m definitely going through this and can’t take HRT due to a family history of breast cancer. The mood swings are driving me mad! I’m turning into a grumpy old woman which really isn’t like me at all. Also having hot flushes, which I call tropical moments.

Are there any good resources other ladies have found to help get through this or any handy tips?

I used Menopace when I noticed things were changing, but I warn you it made me randy as all hell! "

Is that something you can just buy in store?

And more randy !

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I used Menopace when I noticed things were changing, but I warn you it made me randy as all hell! "

I take that I've not really noticed any change in anything really,I wish it had that effect on me.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Which Menopace do you take?

I used Menopace when I noticed things were changing, but I warn you it made me randy as all hell!

Which Menopace do you take?"

Menopace Randy would do me!

...Up on the Downs

I should have clarified - the Menopace Plus with the herbals - it's the extra phyto-estrogens that are the essential bit for randyfying, the soy isoflavones! I tried to find a cheaper source but couldn't.

...Up on the Downs

I'm not taking them now, I'm messing about with all kinds of other stuff!

Onestepoutofthedoor

I should have clarified - the Menopace Plus with the herbals - it's the extra phyto-estrogens that are the essential bit for randyfying, the soy isoflavones! I tried to find a cheaper source but couldn't."

Right ta I'll give those a blast instead,I have the originals one's at the mo.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not taking them now, I'm messing about with all kinds of other stuff!"

There's so much out there it's knowing what works for you without spending a fortune. At the moment my symptoms aren't bad enough to need to much.

I’m taking Menoforce sage tablets to help with the hot sweats. I’m not really having any other problems, but I’m also very randy and have been for months. Must say they’ve not helped so far so will ask the gp again next week as I need to sleep and they wake me up x

I personally think randiness is a definite side effect of the menopause in general..

But obviously everyone is different

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I personally think randiness is a definite side effect of the menopause in general..

But obviously everyone is different "

Yeah I seem the complete opposite.

Mine started 2 years ago and like you can’t take HRT due to other medications I take that would counteract with it so I’m now on loads of hoslistic meds. Black Closhh is good and I take feverfew for my thick heads. My worse symptoms are the night sweats, still found nothing for that and being very dry down below.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s one of things you have to go through.... and a dam horrible experience

I only get HFs with alcohol ...

Maybe try a herbal remedy?

folic acid stopped the night sweats although still have a few in the day

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

The things we have to put up with eh!

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Mine started 2 years ago and like you can’t take HRT due to other medications I take that would counteract with it so I’m now on loads of hoslistic meds. Black Closhh is good and I take feverfew for my thick heads. My worse symptoms are the night sweats, still found nothing for that and being very dry down below. "

Yeah I get the dryness.

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Maca powder for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, symptoms of menopause, improving fertility, and sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants, weak bones (osteoporosis), depression.

Just to warn you it tastes foul

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I'm dreading the menopause.

Ss

» Add a new message to this topic