FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazon Smile charity donations

Amazon Smile charity donations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amazon Smile

I just like to raise awareness of this site cause it seems a lot of people don't know about it.

Just like normal Amazon but they donate a small percentage of what you buy to your chosen charity. 1000's to choose from.

No extra cost to you the buyer. But you must go to Amazon Smile directly, not through their App.

The easiest was to donate to charity since almost everyone shops on Amazon.

This is probably against the rules but I'll risk it for a good cause

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I won't be sorry. They can afford to do this whilst they pay Fuck all UK taxes . I'm all for charity I really am , but not via a tax dodging lot . No wonder he's the richest guy on Earth!! . I'm not having a pop you OP XX

Den of Iniquity

[Removed by poster at 19/10/18 10:39:01]

Den of Iniquity

"I won't be sorry. They can afford to do this whilst they pay Fuck all UK taxes . I'm all for charity I really am , but not via a tax dodging lot . No wonder he's the richest guy on Earth!! . I'm not having a pop you OP XX"
*at ffs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been donating to BFH this way for months

"I won't be sorry. They can afford to do this whilst they pay Fuck all UK taxes . I'm all for charity I really am , but not via a tax dodging lot . No wonder he's the richest guy on Earth!! . I'm not having a pop you OP XX"

That's ok. I'm sure my local hospice doesn't care that it's a Tax dodge!!

Den of Iniquity

"I won't be sorry. They can afford to do this whilst they pay Fuck all UK taxes . I'm all for charity I really am , but not via a tax dodging lot . No wonder he's the richest guy on Earth!! . I'm not having a pop you OP XX

That's ok. I'm sure my local hospice doesn't care that it's a Tax dodge!!"

And that's fair enough, Amazon should bloody well donate , but even more than they do . If they donated to local charities in the amount of tax they've dodged they could end world hunger x

"I won't be sorry. They can afford to do this whilst they pay Fuck all UK taxes . I'm all for charity I really am , but not via a tax dodging lot . No wonder he's the richest guy on Earth!! . I'm not having a pop you OP XX

That's ok. I'm sure my local hospice doesn't care that it's a Tax dodge!! And that's fair enough, Amazon should bloody well donate , but even more than they do . If they donated to local charities in the amount of tax they've dodged they could end world hunger x"

I'll give you that one.

Den of Iniquity

That's ok. I'm sure my local hospice doesn't care that it's a Tax dodge!! And that's fair enough, Amazon should bloody well donate , but even more than they do . If they donated to local charities in the amount of tax they've dodged they could end world hunger x

I'll give you that one."

Cheers . I weren't whinging at you OP

By *r MeatyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

No they pay tax here in Ireland for stuff sold in the UK its a pretty good deal for us.

» Add a new message to this topic