FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Get ready for a sweeping generalisation...........

Get ready for a sweeping generalisation...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can anybody not find the female form attractive.

It’s the curves the softness the shapes the whole package.

There’s some very nice cocks about, but boobs win every time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't argue with you....

But the male form can be equally beautiful. The shoulders, chest, that wee line of hair from the belly button down to the....The strong thighs, the curve on a firm ,muscular arse cheek (hits floor)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can't argue with you....

But the male form can be equally beautiful. The shoulders, chest, that wee line of hair from the belly button down to the....The strong thighs, the curve on a firm ,muscular arse cheek (hits floor)"

True but I just reckon that the average woman is far more attractive than the average man and that’s not from a sexuality view point but from an aesthetic one.

I was saying this to someone yesterday actually! I’m going to sound like SUCH a bloke now but I’m convinced if I was born a girl I’d have grown up lesbian!

Women are prettier, smoother, their lady bits are just more attractive aren’t they? Overall so much more aesthetically pleasing!

I can’t see the attraction of fellas at all.

Its the soft skin on the face boobs and bum i cant keep my hands off

Boobs win hands down, or on if you've warmed them up first.

I’m greedy. I like both

I don’t understand how anyone can not find a pretty fit bloke in a tight pair of boxers not sexy though! You all need to go to specsavers

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

While I can appreciate that some men have good bodies I have never had the urge to want to touch them or kiss them.

Women on the other hand..... well that’s a completely different story!

"I’m greedy. I like both

I don’t understand how anyone can not find a pretty fit bloke in a tight pair of boxers not sexy though! You all need to go to specsavers "

I’m the same, I prefer men

"I’m greedy. I like both

I don’t understand how anyone can not find a pretty fit bloke in a tight pair of boxers not sexy though! You all need to go to specsavers "

I agree there, I just get an urge to squeeze his bum and kiss across his shoulders and chest. Phew I’m getting all hot thinking about it x

"I’m greedy. I like both

I don’t understand how anyone can not find a pretty fit bloke in a tight pair of boxers not sexy though! You all need to go to specsavers

I agree there, I just get an urge to squeeze his bum and kiss across his shoulders and chest. Phew I’m getting all hot thinking about it x "

settle down

But the male form can be equally beautiful. The shoulders, chest, that wee line of hair from the belly button down to the....The strong thighs, the curve on a firm ,muscular arse cheek (hits floor)"

I dribbled a little bit reading that

A big hairy chest and strong arms beat boobies hands down

But the male form can be equally beautiful. The shoulders, chest, that wee line of hair from the belly button down to the....The strong thighs, the curve on a firm ,muscular arse cheek (hits floor)

True but I just reckon that the average woman is far more attractive than the average man and that’s not from a sexuality view point but from an aesthetic one. "

Nah.

Men win.

Every time

» Add a new message to this topic