FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bruises

Bruises

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugs and Junk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bellshill

See a lot of pics of bruised bums and boobs on here and although I understand that many people like spanking and caning which results in them, I find myself wondering if seeing the bruises actually turns people on? Or is it the thought process behind it i.e imagining how they got there that turns you on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get the scene, and I get why people are into this, but I always wonder what (if any - I’m no doctor!) lasting damage can be done by, say, regularly and frequently binding boobs until they go purple and bruise?

It can’t be good to keep doing that, can it?

(Medical people - come prove me wrong!)

For me I get turned on by my own bruises but not other people's. My own I look at and can get flash backs of how they were made.

"For me I get turned on by my own bruises but not other people's. My own I look at and can get flash backs of how they were made. "

Was going to say the same

"I get the scene, and I get why people are into this, but I always wonder what (if any - I’m no doctor!) lasting damage can be done by, say, regularly and frequently binding boobs until they go purple and bruise?

It can’t be good to keep doing that, can it?

(Medical people - come prove me wrong!) "

I've always wondered that. The one thing I'm not into- I think it must do damage if it's done a lot

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Not for me, don’t know a reason but just no. Making me think about it though!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I can be turned on by bruises on my own body given by a partner, or by bruises on a partner that i gave.... Sometimes by marks on a partner that they received from someone else.

But a rando... Not do much unless they tell the story behind them.

By *ugs and Junk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Yeah I get how people are turned on by their own bruises thinking about how they got them but I just don’t see the appeal of bruises on others

I don’t either. Sadly the slightest touch with me and I bruise.

I don't mind pink and glowing buttocks, a bit of light spanking is fine with me. I do, though, think that hurting someone enough to leave lasting marks and bruises is appalling, but that's just my opinion. If it's what turns people on then that's very much down to the individuals concerned though i certainly wouldn't be interested.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"I don't mind pink and glowing buttocks, a bit of light spanking is fine with me. I do, though, think that hurting someone enough to leave lasting marks and bruises is appalling, but that's just my opinion. If it's what turns people on then that's very much down to the individuals concerned though i certainly wouldn't be interested."

I switch, which means that I can be either dominant or submissive. Sometimes that definitely involves marks which may last a few days. It's all consensual, discussed and agreed upon. Usually everyone involved enjoys the marks and always they want them.

"Yeah I get how people are turned on by their own bruises thinking about how they got them but I just don’t see the appeal of bruises on others "

I think this is the point - they are not really to turn others on but to turn themselves on.

» Add a new message to this topic