FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sussex - Dirty Perv Photographer

Sussex - Dirty Perv Photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esireXposed OP   Man  over a year ago

East sussex

I am a dirty pervert with a camera, based in East Sussex, I like taking pictures of naked people, especially hot looking women, the more erotic the better. I’m quite fond of working at close range, I believe that the photographer should be naked too in order to achieve something or other, and of course I like to be in the photos too.

I must apologize first, as I do not have the statutory two out of focus badly lit shots, or photos of a car, building or landscape on my profile, but you can trust me when I lie and say I used to a semi professional published photographer and I really have been taking photos since last week on my phone. and I’m looking to getting back into photography, and not just using it as an excuse to see you naked before me, I’m genuinely passionate about getting some down right naughty shots on my portfolio, to replace current tosh that’s there.

Which, brings me to my second apology, I’ve mentioned my portfolio, and I’ve ridiculously included a link to it on my profile page, so sorry for that, I know how everyone likes ask to see a portfolio or better still to not see it at all. If you are daft enough to look at it, you may notice that I’m verified by both ID upload and by model references, again I’m sorry for the incompetence.

I will more than likely remove all my example photos and portfolio links when I get the hang of defocussing and applying that grainy effect that everyone loves so much, or perhaps just leave it completely blank as that also appears to be a favourite.

Unfortunately, unlike many of the other photographers here, I can’t leave the SD card with you, as I’m unsure how to get it out of my camera, if it’s even in there! I mostly use a cable thingy to move the photos to a computer device. I often need to make some major adjustments to the digital photos in Paint Pro as sometimes I take photos of people and their faces are inexplicably out of shot, who wants anonymous erotic photoshoots? Once, I’ve appropriately blurred, overexposed or darkened the originals and resized them to 300px wide I can email them to you, providing you with an unforgettable memory of the shoot.

Well, anyway enough bigging myself up, if any of you lovely fabbers would like a photoshoot, feel free to get in touch and we could arrange something, If you’re not to far away, I may even turn up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ySweetLadyWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am a dirty pervert with a camera, based in East Sussex, I like taking pictures of naked people, especially hot looking women, the more erotic the better. I’m quite fond of working at close range, I believe that the photographer should be naked too in order to achieve something or other, and of course I like to be in the photos too.

I must apologize first, as I do not have the statutory two out of focus badly lit shots, or photos of a car, building or landscape on my profile, but you can trust me when I lie and say I used to a semi professional published photographer and I really have been taking photos since last week on my phone. and I’m looking to getting back into photography, and not just using it as an excuse to see you naked before me, I’m genuinely passionate about getting some down right naughty shots on my portfolio, to replace current tosh that’s there.

Which, brings me to my second apology, I’ve mentioned my portfolio, and I’ve ridiculously included a link to it on my profile page, so sorry for that, I know how everyone likes ask to see a portfolio or better still to not see it at all. If you are daft enough to look at it, you may notice that I’m verified by both ID upload and by model references, again I’m sorry for the incompetence.

I will more than likely remove all my example photos and portfolio links when I get the hang of defocussing and applying that grainy effect that everyone loves so much, or perhaps just leave it completely blank as that also appears to be a favourite.

Unfortunately, unlike many of the other photographers here, I can’t leave the SD card with you, as I’m unsure how to get it out of my camera, if it’s even in there! I mostly use a cable thingy to move the photos to a computer device. I often need to make some major adjustments to the digital photos in Paint Pro as sometimes I take photos of people and their faces are inexplicably out of shot, who wants anonymous erotic photoshoots? Once, I’ve appropriately blurred, overexposed or darkened the originals and resized them to 300px wide I can email them to you, providing you with an unforgettable memory of the shoot.

Well, anyway enough bigging myself up, if any of you lovely fabbers would like a photoshoot, feel free to get in touch and we could arrange something, If you’re not to far away, I may even turn up. "

I like this post.

More out of focus, badly lit pics, please.

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where do I sign up

East sussex

"

I like this post.

Lol

"

Sometimes I don't even use a camera, etchasketch anyone?

East sussex

"Where do I sign up "

ah, you've misread "naked people" to mean men.

Is you getting really close whilst sweating and breathing heavily included. If so Im in. Or you are

Love having pictures taken

East sussex

"Is you getting really close whilst sweating and breathing heavily included. If so Im in. Or you are "

You want the full piss poor shaky cam package can I also interest you in the messy bedroom backdrop?

"Where do I sign up

ah, you've misread "naked people" to mean men. "

Gutted.........

No... I want you to paint me like you do your French women!!...

"Is you getting really close whilst sweating and breathing heavily included. If so Im in. Or you are

You want the full piss poor shaky cam package can I also interest you in the messy bedroom backdrop?"

Oh absolutely yes, and a few in a filthy mirror

"I am a dirty pervert with a camera, based in East Sussex, I like taking pictures of naked people, especially hot looking women, the more erotic the better. I’m quite fond of working at close range, I believe that the photographer should be naked too in order to achieve something or other, and of course I like to be in the photos too.

Well, anyway enough bigging myself up, if any of you lovely fabbers would like a photoshoot, feel free to get in touch and we could arrange something, If you’re not to far away, I may even turn up. "

I'm sorry I find your honesty in your dishonesty disconcerting so I'm out

East sussex

"Love having pictures taken "

That's fortuitous, so do I.

I got bored reading the first paragraph...sorry

East sussex

"Where do I sign up

ah, you've misread "naked people" to mean men.

Gutted........."

Now we could try that, but I'm not paying for the plastic sheeting.

All the gear, no idea huh?

East sussex

"No... I want you to paint me like you do your French women!!..."

I'm Actually a very good fine artist specialing in impressionism, possibly.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 14:34:06]

East sussex

"Is you getting really close whilst sweating and breathing heavily included. If so Im in. Or you are

You want the full piss poor shaky cam package can I also interest you in the messy bedroom backdrop?

Oh absolutely yes, and a few in a filthy mirror "

Toilet shoot my fave

"I got bored reading the first paragraph...sorry "
It's OK thanks for commenting I got to see your sexy arse again

East sussex

"I got bored reading the first paragraph...sorry "

It was the butler!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

See so many posts warning people of having their picture taken and the law and ownership around photos seems very risky..

East sussex

"All the gear, no idea huh? "

I must have shot you already then

East sussex

"See so many posts warning people of having their picture taken and the law and ownership around photos seems very risky.."

You bet it is.

"

I like this post.

Lol

Sometimes I don't even use a camera, etchasketch anyone?"

This made me splutter my tea everywhere

East sussex

"

I like this post.

Lol

Sometimes I don't even use a camera, etchasketch anyone?

This made me splutter my tea everywhere "

I've not done any sploshing shoots, but hey

East sussex

"Love having pictures taken "

As luck would have it I may know someone.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d like some exposure please.

East sussex

"I’d like some exposure please. "

I don't do all that technical stuff.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’d like some exposure please.

I don't do all that technical stuff."

I was assuming you had all the tackle.

Have you got a lens that can.....*whispers* m a k e c o c k s l o o k b i g g e r?

East sussex

"I’d like some exposure please.

I don't do all that technical stuff.

I was assuming you had all the tackle.

Have you got a lens that can.....*whispers* m a k e c o c k s l o o k b i g g e r?"

*whispers* n o b u t I h a v e a h a m m e r t h a t w i l l m a k e i t s w o l l e n

» Add a new message to this topic