FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So im a football coach

So im a football coach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And i work in a big posh school, one of the moms is very hands on and flirty shall we say? Always coming out with the double entendres

My question is should i see how far i can take it? Or just let her continue to flirt with me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That all depends. If you can swap numbers with her, and not get caught in the act, then go for it.

"That all depends. If you can swap numbers with her, and not get caught in the act, then go for it. "

See i didnt ask as she was with her mother in law earlier however i did ask if she was going to an event x

Will it cause difficulty and embarrassment for the child in your team? If so avoid.

If not then you’re both adults so why not see where it leads, but go careful you don’t misinterpret anything and risk your career!

"Will it cause difficulty and embarrassment for the child in your team? If so avoid.

If not then you’re both adults so why not see where it leads, but go careful you don’t misinterpret anything and risk your career! "

Obvs if anythin did happen we would keep the child in the dark

"Will it cause difficulty and embarrassment for the child in your team? If so avoid.

If not then you’re both adults so why not see where it leads, but go careful you don’t misinterpret anything and risk your career! "

That's a good point, to think about

fuck her brains out

"And i work in a big posh school, one of the moms is very hands on and flirty shall we say? Always coming out with the double entendres

My question is should i see how far i can take it? Or just let her continue to flirt with me "

The fact that you've had to ask a bunch of internet strangers what to do tells me that you'd be better off leaving that kind of thing to somebody who knows how to handle the situation.

"And i work in a big posh school, one of the moms is very hands on and flirty shall we say? Always coming out with the double entendres

My question is should i see how far i can take it? Or just let her continue to flirt with me

The fact that you've had to ask a bunch of internet strangers what to do tells me that you'd be better off leaving that kind of thing to somebody who knows how to handle the situation."

Im askin for advice and what you think

» Add a new message to this topic