FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Discoveries

New Discoveries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Curiosity in the kitchen has just lead me to discover lashes of Bisto Best beef gravy powder sprinkled over French fries, LUSH!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What?... gravy n chips

Steady on John Torode!...

Last time I got curious in the kitchen I sat crying, d*unk at 3am eating dominos chicken strippers with my dogs

Coventry

"Last time I got curious in the kitchen I sat crying, d*unk at 3am eating dominos chicken strippers with my dogs"

Curious with the dogs you say? Probably best not to go into more detail.

"Last time I got curious in the kitchen I sat crying, d*unk at 3am eating dominos chicken strippers with my dogs

Curious with the dogs you say? Probably best not to go into more detail."

No, just their bed is in the kitchen and they smelt the chicken

Coventry

"What?... gravy n chips

Steady on John Torode!..."

Technically yes but without the Hot water, I'm one crazy cat.

Coventry

"Last time I got curious in the kitchen I sat crying, d*unk at 3am eating dominos chicken strippers with my dogs

Curious with the dogs you say? Probably best not to go into more detail.

No, just their bed is in the kitchen and they smelt the chicken "

Of course.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

You didn't make gravy from scratch..

Coventry

"You didn't make gravy from scratch..

"

You can make Bisto Best Beef gravy powder from scratch now? What a wonderfull age of wonder we live in now. I doubt people would have even dared to imagine the possibility 20 years ago. I am honestly humbled by our human achievements. If only we could find the science to crack the Colonel's miracle chicken gravy? But then if we ever did would we not also become face to face with God?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

You can make Bisto Best Beef gravy powder from scratch now? What a wonderfull age of wonder we live in now. I doubt people would have even dared to imagine the possibility 20 years ago. I am honestly humbled by our human achievements. If only we could find the science to crack the Colonel's miracle chicken gravy? But then if we ever did would we not also become face to face with God?"

The colonels gravy has a nasty ingredient - all the old, manky bits out of the bottom of the fryers

Coventry

You can make Bisto Best Beef gravy powder from scratch now? What a wonderfull age of wonder we live in now. I doubt people would have even dared to imagine the possibility 20 years ago. I am honestly humbled by our human achievements. If only we could find the science to crack the Colonel's miracle chicken gravy? But then if we ever did would we not also become face to face with God?

The colonels gravy has a nasty ingredient - all the old, manky bits out of the bottom of the fryers "

I always knew it was made more of heaven than of man

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

You can make Bisto Best Beef gravy powder from scratch now? What a wonderfull age of wonder we live in now. I doubt people would have even dared to imagine the possibility 20 years ago. I am honestly humbled by our human achievements. If only we could find the science to crack the Colonel's miracle chicken gravy? But then if we ever did would we not also become face to face with God?"

It wasn't a criticism it was a question, I can make it from scratch but I generally can't be bothered.

KFC chicken is from all the fats from cooking and extra ingredients, with a hidden secret!

Coventry

It wasn't a criticism it was a question, I can make it from scratch but I generally can't be bothered.

KFC chicken is from all the fats from cooking and extra ingredients, with a hidden secret! "

I didnt take any criticism from it

The hidden secret you say. Maybe that's the earth shatering revelation that the Vatican has been keeping from mankind for all this time (and possibly killed for).

» Add a new message to this topic