FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don't think I can carry on

I don't think I can carry on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sell the bike and get the bus

"Sell the bike and get the bus "

The big beautiful bus.

Find a sweet lady you can ride pillion with and move on!

"Sell the bike and get the bus "

Wash your dirty mouth out!!

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Cant you just sit and stroke her, share a drink and reminisce about the good times.

You need a boobie hug

Aww buddy sending a mates hug . Wish I had some answers for you mate .

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I hope you make a full recovery in time mate

Manchester

"You need a boobie hug "

With the exception of this gorgeous little lady your all horable. And who ever suggested the bus there a special place in hell waiting for you. Flouncer off basterds

I once had my heart broken by a zx7r.

I think I deserved it though. I cheated - with a gsxr.

Manchester

"Cant you just sit and stroke her, share a drink and reminisce about the good times. "

I tried but it's just not enough. I need to right her neck you no really give it her hard right up the country lane. Ohhhhh you'll not understand I know

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I witnessed a ZX10r in our garage which had been cheese grated a few years back that’s what happens when you don’t scrub up your back tyre before opening the throttle full and it spits you off!

To see it sat there, broken and bent.... god forgive me for not being sorry lol

Worse even than when I accidentally dropped a 2lt bottle of cola which exploded and covered it - I was never forgiven for that one

Hope your wrist is soon capable of throttle control x

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

You soppy twat

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

There's light at the end of the tunnel chick get yourself a Citroen.

"Sell the bike and get the bus

Wash your dirty mouth out!! "

Bikes are stupid

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

[Removed by poster at 17/10/18 19:03:54]

toy town

Have an affair with an R32 or R34,you know you want to

"You need a boobie hug

With the exception of this gorgeous little lady your all horable. And who ever suggested the bus there a special place in hell waiting for you. Flouncer off basterds "

You'll be eligible for your bus pass soon too

"There's light at the end of the tunnel chick get yourself a Citroen."

He might just kill you for that....but kindly.

"As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much "
I feel your pain brother I was in the same situation at the start of the year and spent many nights wondering if she was thinking of being ridden hard by someone else or if indeed my knee didn't heal correctly would I ever mount and ride her again. 20weeks later I went to her ran a finger over her loins and she purred...

Onestepoutofthedoor

"There's light at the end of the tunnel chick get yourself a Citroen.

He might just kill you for that....but kindly."

Nar he won't be able to catch me if his bikes knackered.

"Cant you just sit and stroke her, share a drink and reminisce about the good times.

I tried but it's just not enough. I need to right her neck you no really give it her hard right up the country lane. Ohhhhh you'll not understand I know "

will your heart be beating out of your chest and you feel all breathless as she is opened right up

Manchester

"There's light at the end of the tunnel chick get yourself a Citroen."

You and me are gonna fall out. You think your safe because I can't ride well believe me im gonna ride something real soon you wouldn't want it to be you...... would you

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

You and me are gonna fall out. You think your safe because I can't ride well believe me im gonna ride something real soon you wouldn't want it to be you...... would you "

Manchester

"Cant you just sit and stroke her, share a drink and reminisce about the good times.

I tried but it's just not enough. I need to right her neck you no really give it her hard right up the country lane. Ohhhhh you'll not understand I know

will your heart be beating out of your chest and you feel all breathless as she is opened right up"

I think I just cum a little

Onestepoutofthedoor

You and me are gonna fall out. You think your safe because I can't ride well believe me im gonna ride something real soon you wouldn't want it to be you...... would you

"

Oi don't encourage him.

Manchester

"As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much I feel your pain brother I was in the same situation at the start of the year and spent many nights wondering if she was thinking of being ridden hard by someone else or if indeed my knee didn't heal correctly would I ever mount and ride her again. 20weeks later I went to her ran a finger over her loins and she purred... "

20 fucking week are you trying to see me off I'd die

Manchester

Oi don't encourage him."

You know you want it just admit it it's ok I'll get to you don't worry.

Manchester

"You need a boobie hug

With the exception of this gorgeous little lady your all horable. And who ever suggested the bus there a special place in hell waiting for you. Flouncer off basterds

You'll be eligible for your bus pass soon too "

Not talking to you. Blows a razza

Manchester

"Have an affair with an R32 or R34,you know you want to "

Just to slow sorry

toy town

"Have an affair with an R32 or R34,you know you want to

Just to slow sorry "

But your pass right now

Manchester

"I witnessed a ZX10r in our garage which had been cheese grated a few years back that’s what happens when you don’t scrub up your back tyre before opening the throttle full and it spits you off!

Worse even than when I accidentally dropped a 2lt bottle of cola which exploded and covered it - I was never forgiven for that one

Hope your wrist is soon capable of throttle control x "

Evil woman pure evil

"As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much "

I feel your pain, I broke my arm quite badly after completely no off a push iron in early July and still can't wheel my Zx7RR out the garage. At best it's going to be next spring before I mount her again.

Hoping you are reunited soon

The only person who can tell you the answer - is your Doctor - remember to ask about physio to get your full range of movement back - and a timeline to get back to 'normal' lol

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I witnessed a ZX10r in our garage which had been cheese grated a few years back that’s what happens when you don’t scrub up your back tyre before opening the throttle full and it spits you off!

Evil woman pure evil"

I’ll beg forgiveness at the Manchester social

Manchester

"The only person who can tell you the answer - is your Doctor - remember to ask about physio to get your full range of movement back - and a timeline to get back to 'normal' lol"

They've got to operate on me it's going to take some time

Manchester

Evil woman pure evil

I’ll beg forgiveness at the Manchester social "

Really. I'll look forward to that

"As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much I feel your pain brother I was in the same situation at the start of the year and spent many nights wondering if she was thinking of being ridden hard by someone else or if indeed my knee didn't heal correctly would I ever mount and ride her again. 20weeks later I went to her ran a finger over her loins and she purred...

20 fucking week are you trying to see me off I'd die "

yep 20weeks and it still hurts to ride a long time but I can't let her go we've been together so long! You will heal too tho and she'll still be waiting...

Manchester

"As you all know a rarely post anything to personal on here but I'm down and need to talk maybe 1s it's out of me I'll find a way forward. Anyway for years now I've been having this affair. We've done everything together holidays trips away all over England you name it. I've even taken the huge step of introducing her to my family but 4 weeks ago my whole world fell apart you see I broke my wrist and so I've not been able to do much and by fuck I miss her. I think no I know I'm head over heals with her and I'm struggling to cope I really am. I know 1 day thing will come good again but right now that day seams so so far away I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and need some advice to help me threw these dark dark days. My sweet gorgeous fireblade when will I ride you again I love you so very much I feel your pain brother I was in the same situation at the start of the year and spent many nights wondering if she was thinking of being ridden hard by someone else or if indeed my knee didn't heal correctly would I ever mount and ride her again. 20weeks later I went to her ran a finger over her loins and she purred...

20 fucking week are you trying to see me off I'd die yep 20weeks and it still hurts to ride a long time but I can't let her go we've been together so long! You will heal too tho and she'll still be waiting... "

I hope so don't give a shit about anything else I can't do but I need my baby

» Add a new message to this topic