FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Role play Advice

Role play Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you all do it? Do you try and act the part, if so do you ever feel silly? Does it make you feel more turned on? Or do you just go with the flow and have a giggle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Make sure that you own the latest rule book, no one likes turning up to a session with third ed only to find out that the DM is running fifth ed.

Make sure that you bring snacks for the table and not just yourself.

Don't over do it on the Thee, Thou, Thines. Unless you are playing a Shakespeare game.

Other than that, have fun!

Ms GR

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you all do it? Do you try and act the part, if so do you ever feel silly? Does it make you feel more turned on? Or do you just go with the flow and have a giggle? "

I quite often feel silly but like anything else, with a bit of practice (and a wee glass of wine) you become less self conscious.

"How do you all do it? Do you try and act the part, if so do you ever feel silly? Does it make you feel more turned on? Or do you just go with the flow and have a giggle?

I quite often feel silly but like anything else, with a bit of practice (and a wee glass of wine) you become less self conscious."

Same here but like you mentioned a small tipple beforehand may help

Makes me feel silly at first but once he gets into it I start to relax.

"Makes me feel silly at first but once he gets into it I start to relax."

nice figure by the way

"Makes me feel silly at first but once he gets into it I start to relax.

nice figure by the way "

Thanks x

I’ve done a fake job interview, that was fun. We did laugh a lot at times but it was a turn on too.

Endless possibility for fun!

Just throw yourself in. Key is to believe in the situation at hand.

Got my teeth into some pretty juicy scenarios in the past.

Go with the flow and enjoy.

X

"How do you all do it? Do you try and act the part, if so do you ever feel silly? Does it make you feel more turned on? Or do you just go with the flow and have a giggle?

I quite often feel silly but like anything else, with a bit of practice (and a wee glass of wine) you become less self conscious."

Love this comment

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Her couldn't act her way out of the proverbial paper bag! What we've found is writing "scripts" in advance helps us not rely on improv, but it adds to the anticipation. It's quite often how we've pushed a few boundaries - we've got to try it, because its there in the script and we know it's going to happen...

There are a few scripts on our profile that we've posted on here in the stories section.

I hasten to add we do this as a bit of occasional fun, and by no means take them or ourselves seriously! That said, budding actresses always welcome

Thanks for the replies everyone, much appreciated

My favourite! Ok so we always try and outdo each other, We stay in character... its lasted a whole week before... we booked the same hotel different flights made up names, and treated the whole experience as strangers just met...

Weve gone asfar as we registered with a recuitment company for christmas staff (were both work for ourselves day to day so made this all the easier) we worked 2 night shifts in a group asif we were strangers 3rd night purposely got caught fucking in the warehouse and got fired. It was amazing!

The key is to stay in character.

So what sort of role play does every one do? I always feel bloody stupid and end up stopping so it really interests me. Tried the Secretary role play and maid but that's about it. X

"So what sort of role play does every one do? I always feel bloody stupid and end up stopping so it really interests me. Tried the Secretary role play and maid but that's about it. X "

Strangers.

We write on paper for each other

Pink -her, blue -me, yellow -the place. (we have a huge box full)

Every scenario is unplanned as to what happens but-

Name

Clothing style

The characters traits

The characters job sector

When were going to do it we decide a date take a coloured card each... anything could be on it then but it tells you ur character.

The yellow card is a place. If the yellow card has a X on it its abroad, if thats out the question for whatever reason you take another yellow.

You stay in full character once you arive separately at the destination.

Its absolutely amazing to do...

"So what sort of role play does every one do? I always feel bloody stupid and end up stopping so it really interests me. Tried the Secretary role play and maid but that's about it. X

Strangers.

We write on paper for each other

Pink -her, blue -me, yellow -the place. (we have a huge box full)

Every scenario is unplanned as to what happens but-

Name

Clothing style

The characters traits

The characters job sector

When were going to do it we decide a date take a coloured card each... anything could be on it then but it tells you ur character.

The yellow card is a place. If the yellow card has a X on it its abroad, if thats out the question for whatever reason you take another yellow.

You stay in full character once you arive separately at the destination.

Its absolutely amazing to do...

"

An excellent role play dynamic..

Mistress Amelia x

Thankyou. You know 5 year ago things were alittle flat in the bedroom, we sat and put mr & mrs smith on that has some roleplay in it... we both looked at each other ... i said i have a idea... the rest is history as such.

The holidays are great as we ignore each other asif were strangers in the first instance, chat to other people and get 'a holiday gang' as such say were watching entertainment at night then she will walk past looking absolutely first class drawing eyes, and sit in view... other guys in the group comment about her... next day ill walk past her by the pool and wink... The flirting continues ect ect and we act asif weve never met, but head over heals in lust by the pool ill kiss her and she will literally run off into the hotel with me then come down 45 mins later and part ways at the pool...

Its such a buzz and has lit a massive light in our relationship again

» Add a new message to this topic