FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is romford and London really this dead for fun ladies

Is romford and London really this dead for fun ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eegee39 OP   Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Hello peeps been here a month and not had any luck here been stood up after I paid hotel for the night felt a right melt lol seems like romford and surrounding areas are dead for ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Six weeks is no time at all to have been here and there are certainly no guarantees of anything when you set up a profile.

Sorry to hear about being stood up though - it pays to take your time getting to know people and building a level of trust before committing to hotel rooms etc - maybe have a social meet first where not only can you see the person is genuine but also decide if you want to take things to the next stage - saves on the disappointment and costs a lot less

Am sure there are plenty of people in your area - or within the areas you are willing to travel to - the key is finding the ones who match what you're looking for, and more importantly think the same about you

By *eegee39 OP   Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

We did chat for over a week getting on well said on her way to hotel so got it my own fault but one person to reply to over 50 messages is a bit dead in my book I read profiles carefully to see there interested in same things but nothing like u say maybe one day il find that lady in about ten years at this rate hahaha

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"We did chat for over a week getting on well said on her way to hotel so got it my own fault but one person to reply to over 50 messages is a bit dead in my book I read profiles carefully to see there interested in same things but nothing like u say maybe one day il find that lady in about ten years at this rate hahaha"

Unfortunately there are a lot of fake profiles that are men posing as women who get off on leading people on - which is why it's best to have a social meet first or at the very least a cam chat so you can be sure they are who they say they are.

It does take time and effort and remember a lot of people will look at your profile before even considering reading a message, so make sure your profile portrays the best possible picture of you that it can.

Get involved in the forums as a good way to getting to know people, or get along to a group social or a club

» Add a new message to this topic