FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I less of a man ?

Am I less of a man ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loswingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

So after a thread which filled up last night , I am asking a simple question .

Does the fact that I love to see my wife having fun with other guys and women make me less of a man ?

Am I inadequate and unable to satisfy her myself ?

Do I objectify her because I get off seeing her with other people ?

I know the answers to all of the questions , and it’s a resounding no , but according to some, I and every person who lets their partner enjoy fun with other people is all of the above and more !

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke .....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So after a thread which filled up last night , I am asking a simple question .

Does the fact that I love to see my wife having fun with other guys and women make me less of a man ?

I know the answers to all of the questions , and it’s a resounding no , but according to some, I and every person who lets their partner enjoy fun with other people is all of the above and more !

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... "

Fuck em.....

Q x

Gloucester

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke .....

Fuck em.....

Q x"

Nah , I think we would prefer to fuck people who get it thanks

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think the very fact that you enjoy seeing your wife with other guys makes you a perfect husband!!

Opinions are like arseholes.....

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No I don't think it does OP

Your far from being a lesser man. If its something you and your wife enjoy then who the hell gives others the right to judge.

Sex and fun comes in a million different ways. Only your views count. Keep enjoying xx

I think you know the answer OP

And like someone else said, fuck ‘em. Metaphorically, not literally

Although you could literally too. And show how you couldn’t give a shite!

I know you both have lots of fun on the scene and I’m sure that won’t be diminished by some randomers on an Internet sex site!!

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... "

It's a forum and as everything you read you don't agree with, others won't agree with everything as you see it, it's life and many here will judge you for your comments, if you cared what they said you wouldn't be here and commenting and does it really matter what people think of you if you don't know them?

Gloucester

It’s a shame that thread filled up last night , as pretty much everyone had gone to sleep by then !

Thanks for the replies so far

I don't think so, and I'd say the majority would agree.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd actually venture to suggest it makes you more of a man OP because it shows a level of security and comfort that it's something you can share with your wife, and you both get something from it.

People will always express opinions on forums, sometimes they'll be based on personal preference, sometimes a lack of understanding, others through jealousy and yet more through sheer ignorance.

Ultimately the only opinion that really counts when it comes to something like this is yours and your wife's - if you're both happy with it, who are others to tell you otherwise?!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"It’s a shame that thread filled up last night , as pretty much everyone had gone to sleep by then !

Thanks for the replies so far "

I do occasionally make good threads

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I disagree with some of your opinions on the forums OP but I'm completely behind you on how you both chose to swing. More power to you!

"I'd actually venture to suggest it makes you more of a man OP because it shows a level of security and comfort that it's something you can share with your wife, and you both get something from it.

People will always express opinions on forums, sometimes they'll be based on personal preference, sometimes a lack of understanding, others through jealousy and yet more through sheer ignorance.

Ultimately the only opinion that really counts when it comes to something like this is yours and your wife's - if you're both happy with it, who are others to tell you otherwise?! "

Exactly what I was going to say

It was an interesting thread, i often get asked why I like sending Lucky out for meets or just sitting back to watch him with a woman, but unless you understand it you won't ever 'get it'. It doesn't make me feel less of a partner, or a woman, or make me feel inadequate. In fact it's the complete opposite, i love it

I just answer with 'to each their own' whenever anyone questions me

Gloucester

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... It's a forum and as everything you read you don't agree with, others won't agree with everything as you see it, it's life and many here will judge you for your comments, if you cared what they said you wouldn't be here and commenting and does it really matter what people think of you if you don't know them? "

There’s little or no point in reading or contributing to a forum if you don’t care . And if of course it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things .

It’s just a shame that a swinging site such as this is attracting people who have no concept of wha swinging is .

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I'd actually venture to suggest it makes you more of a man OP because it shows a level of security and comfort that it's something you can share with your wife, and you both get something from it.

Ultimately the only opinion that really counts when it comes to something like this is yours and your wife's - if you're both happy with it, who are others to tell you otherwise?! "

Thanks for saving me the effort of typing this.

I concur, you're not less of a man.

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Opinions are like arseholes.....

"

A common misconception...

Opinions are actually like orgasms...mine's more important and I don't really care if you have one

Gloucester

"It’s a shame that thread filled up last night , as pretty much everyone had gone to sleep by then !

Thanks for the replies so far

I do occasionally make good threads "

You do indeed

Does the fact that I love to see my wife having fun with other guys and women make me less of a man ? "

Absolutely not.

"

"

No, the two things would not be correlated - not saying you are unable to satisfy her, just that if that were the case it is distinct and separate from your enjoyment of her having fun with others.

"

"

Not necessarily. Maybe, maybe not.

Gloucester

Does the fact that I love to see my wife having fun with other guys and women make me less of a man ? Absolutely not.

No, the two things would not be correlated - not saying you are unable to satisfy her, just that if that were the case it is distinct and separate from your enjoyment of her having fun with others.

Not necessarily. Maybe, maybe not. "

This response reminds me of a poster I haven’t seen on here for a while

I disagree that enjoying or not enjoying watching one’s partner play with others has any correlation to being “a man” or not. Absolutely daft.

"Your far from being a lesser man. If its something you and your wife enjoy then who the hell gives others the right to judge.

Sex and fun comes in a million different ways. Only your views count. Keep enjoying xx"

Roger that quote

Does the fact that I love to see my wife having fun with other guys and women make me less of a man ? Absolutely not.

This response reminds me of a poster I haven’t seen on here for a while "

I was quote/unquoting long before he joined the site. Pffft.

This response reminds me of a poster I haven’t seen on here for a while

I was quote/unquoting long before he joined the site. Pffft. "

I’ll tell him you miss him though.

I've learnt really not to care what others think of what we do. The forum folk in the majority are here for different reasons to us. I don't expect them to get it. That's not a criticism it's just the way it is. So in answer to your question... it takes a strong secure man in a strong happy relationship to be able to watch his wife with others. Not a lesser man at all.

I totally agree with this.... So glad someone else is on the same wave length as me....

Do as you please it's your life x

Well. If you're both happy who cares.

More to the point why ask people if their views will upset you?

I love me. I daresay if I asked everyone if they did I'd get an answer to make me question myself.

Strangers don't have the power to effect that. X

Gloucester

Ultimately the only opinion that really counts when it comes to something like this is yours and your wife's - if you're both happy with it, who are others to tell you otherwise?!

I disagree that enjoying or not enjoying watching one’s partner play with others has any correlation to being “a man” or not. Absolutely daft."

If you look at the thread that filled up , you will see that it was the person who wrote on it that suggested that men that enjoy their partner playing with others is less of a man .

In fact I think it came about as a result of someone suggesting that a relationship must be in a solid and secure relationship for it to happen .

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think the objectification aspect, which is probably the most slanderous comment, reflects more the mentality of the person making it than yourself necessarily.

I mean, who knows - that could be why you like it, none of us know what's going through your head - but equally it could be that you love your wife and like to see her enjoying herself, and are not so insecure and needy as to feel as though you have to be the sole source of that

"I think the very fact that you enjoy seeing your wife with other guys makes you a perfect husband!!

Opinions are like arseholes.....

"

I'd marry for the first time, if I could find this type of hubby x

I disagree that enjoying or not enjoying watching one’s partner play with others has any correlation to being “a man” or not. Absolutely daft.

If you look at the thread that filled up , you will see that it was the person who wrote on it that suggested that men that enjoy their partner playing with others is less of a man .

In fact I think it came about as a result of someone suggesting that a relationship must be in a solid and secure relationship for it to happen ."

Oh, I totally understood that. My reply here was to Gemini Man saying it made you *more* of a man.

By *eegMan  over a year ago

taunton

best just be polite not piss anyone off just think the people who are rude dont really want to meet or are fake

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

Do you and your wife enjoy what you are doing? Yes? Then you're doing everything right forget about the others

Gloucester

"Well. If you're both happy who cares.

More to the point why ask people if their views will upset you?

I love me. I daresay if I asked everyone if they did I'd get an answer to make me question myself.

Strangers don't have the power to effect that. X "

I didn’t ask anyone on the thread that caused me to write this one .

I’m not really that bothered if the truth be known , it’s as I said earlier - so many people joining the site don’t seem to get what swinging is .

It would make you more of a man technically as you have the inner confidence to not feel threatened or jealous by other men, also you know that of all the guys Sab fucks, it's you she loves and returns to every time.

salisbury

I have also said, on many many occasions that this place is full of cunts. Don't moan about them. Expose them. Give them just enough rope, play them like the entitled, boastful failing at life 'fish' that they are. Swinging isn't a stop gap. Its a mindset, its what defines us as sexual beings. We're not here to take advantage. We're here to share experience. As often, or not, as we like, because we know the pleasure is soo much deeper than just "fucking some guys wife" or looking for the elusive completely faithful fwb that makes me feel "modern progressive and empowered"... its called a fucking boyfriend! You're no different! It's not about how many fabs

You've got, or how many veris from however many socials you've been to! But we know all this...

So....get your rod out, sit with me on the edge of the pond, and let's catch some record breakers!

With all the couples I have met over the years, never once did I think the husband was inadequate, whether he joined in or just enjoyed watching.

I was just an enhancement to what I assumed and very often knew was an already fantastic sex life.

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

In fact I think it came about as a result of someone suggesting that a relationship must be in a solid and secure relationship for it to happen ."

Which thread? Please post as it sounds like our block list needs some addition...

Basingstoke

"

Preach

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

I remeber chatting to the male half of a couple i knew at one of the old mega munches from years ago.

He was quite amused at telling me how a colleague approached him at work to show him a picture he'd fould on t'interweb of the guys wife greedily nibbling on two cocks.

His retort to his colleague was 'bloody hell, her tits look fantastic'. A little surprised, his workmate asked 'are you not shocked to find a picture of your wife on the internet, having sex with two other men?'

'Not really' he replied 'Who do you think was holding the bloody camera?'

"I've learnt really not to care what others think of what we do. The forum folk in the majority are here for different reasons to us. I don't expect them to get it. That's not a criticism it's just the way it is. So in answer to your question... it takes a strong secure man in a strong happy relationship to be able to watch his wife with others. Not a lesser man at all. "

I agree with that, many people would get jealous, yet we find it enhances our relationship. It’s a shared pleasure and it’s not about not being able to satisfy each other. X

In fact I think it came about as a result of someone suggesting that a relationship must be in a solid and secure relationship for it to happen .

Which thread? Please post as it sounds like our block list needs some addition..."

Clem’s thread to the guys...

I dunno, you haven't told us how many times a week you shag your wife and if you struggle to get it up and keep it up.

Think about it while I get a pen and paper.

Brb...

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

If, as you say, you know the answers to the questions you’re asking, why are you asking them again on here?

"I remeber chatting to the male half of a couple i knew at one of the old mega munches from years ago.

He was quite amused at telling me how a colleague approached him at work to show him a picture he'd fould on t'interweb of the guys wife greedily nibbling on two cocks.

His retort to his colleague was 'bloody hell, her tits look fantastic'. A little surprised, his workmate asked 'are you not shocked to find a picture of your wife on the internet, having sex with two other men?'

'Not really' he replied 'Who do you think was holding the bloody camera?' "

This literally made me l.o.l. lots

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... It's a forum and as everything you read you don't agree with, others won't agree with everything as you see it, it's life and many here will judge you for your comments, if you cared what they said you wouldn't be here and commenting and does it really matter what people think of you if you don't know them?

There’s little or no point in reading or contributing to a forum if you don’t care . And if of course it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things .

It’s just a shame that a swinging site such as this is attracting people who have no concept of wha swinging is ."

swinging is different for everyone, people approach the site and how they use it very differently and people have very different views on certain aspects of it, to my way of thinking if you're happy with what you are doing that's entirely your choice as is being pissed off with people not agreeing with your choices but the flip side is they can be pissed off to.

salisbury

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/811486#last

Gloucester

The thread was called

Guys , if you weren’t single

Basingstoke

"The thread was called

Guys , if you weren’t single "

Oh that guy! You have to be pretty special to have admin delete threads you start within 2 weeks of joining.

Gloucester

If, as you say, you know the answers to the questions you’re asking, why are you asking them again on here? "

To see what other people think .

What’s up with that ?

If, as you say, you know the answers to the questions you’re asking, why are you asking them again on here?

To see what other people think .

What’s up with that ? "

You didn't ask kiss fuck pass in your op

Gloucester

"I dunno, you haven't told us how many times a week you shag your wife and if you struggle to get it up and keep it up.

Brb..."

Ha ha ... at least double figures , and never a problem getting it up

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Oh, I totally understood that. My reply here was to Gemini Man saying it made you *more* of a man. "

I agree that being a man or not doesn't and shouldn't come into it - my response was purely into any assertion that being able to share something as intimate as this with your partner makes you *less* of a man and stand by that response in that context

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

100% agree with this post it seems to becoming more common.

Oh, I totally understood that. My reply here was to Gemini Man saying it made you *more* of a man.

I agree that being a man or not doesn't and shouldn't come into it - my response was purely into any assertion that being able to share something as intimate as this with your partner makes you *less* of a man and stand by that response in that context "

That’s fair enough, and I get what you mean - and I’m certainly not advocating the opposite - but I stand by the fact that to conflate the two even to make a point is misleading. But I get your point.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I've learnt really not to care what others think of what we do. The forum folk in the majority are here for different reasons to us. I don't expect them to get it. That's not a criticism it's just the way it is. So in answer to your question... it takes a strong secure man in a strong happy relationship to be able to watch his wife with others. Not a lesser man at all. "

Pretty spot on..

There are many different types of play that people enjoy, some we will never see how the particular thing they do is erotic, sexy etc but it's their thing so fair play..

salisbury

Its the "No way would i let MY wife do this! " attitude exhibited by some well established guys on here which is disturbing.

1. She's not MY property.

2. Even if I'm "only" watching, WE are sharing this experience.

3. I hope that one day you find a relationship as committed and intimate as ours.

"I dunno, you haven't told us how many times a week you shag your wife and if you struggle to get it up and keep it up.

Brb...

Ha ha ... at least double figures , and never a problem getting it up "

You da man then

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Its the "No way would i let MY wife do this! " attitude exhibited by some well established guys on here which is disturbing.

3. I hope that one day you find a relationship as committed and intimate as ours. "

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

To be fair, I don't think this place was ever a swing site and was always a "no-strings-sex" site.

Here’s to the lesser man club; i’ve been a member for years and love it

"To be fair, I don't think this place was ever a swing site and was always a "no-strings-sex" site."

I was under the impression it was a swingers site from the name, I’m not sure why it would be called what it is if there wasn’t the intent for it to be a swingers site, or the swingers chat forum etc. But understood that many use it as an NSA sex site too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I remeber chatting to the male half of a couple i knew at one of the old mega munches from years ago.

'Not really' he replied 'Who do you think was holding the bloody camera?' "

"Its the "No way would i let MY wife do this! " attitude exhibited by some well established guys on here which is disturbing.

3. I hope that one day you find a relationship as committed and intimate as ours. "

Gloucester

And that just about sums it up perfectly .

"To be fair, I don't think this place was ever a swing site and was always a "no-strings-sex" site.

I was under the impression it was a swingers site from the name, I’m not sure why it would be called what it is if there wasn’t the intent for it to be a swingers site, or the swingers chat forum etc. But understood that many use it as an NSA sex site too. "

That's what put me off joining over 6 years ago, but I was assured I would be ok here.

I wasn't a swinger and thought I would be out of place.

3. I hope that one day you find a relationship as committed and intimate as ours.

"

I did a little heart melt reading that.

I did a little heart melt reading that. "

Me too...I think he deserves special snuggles tonight

Me too...I think he deserves special snuggles tonight "

Can I watch?

Can I watch? "

That would be confusing the dynamic... are you a real woman?

Gloucester

Can I watch? "

Ha ha ... love it !

Take no notice ... It's your relationship and you do what you're both comfortable with ... I love to see the man's face smile with approval while we are both pleasuring his lady together ... It's so rewarding seeing how happy both of them are during play and after ... I actually get off on that... I'm not just in it for my own gratification.. I've met some lovely couples on the scene and made some lovely friends ... Happy Fabbing and keep doing what makes you both happy

Can I watch?

That would be confusing the dynamic... are you a real woman? "

Don’t you mean does it make me *more* or *less* of a woman? Or are you asking what’s on my birth certificate and how do I self-identify?

The latter would be I identify currently as poorly!

By *ionaScarletTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

The answer is yes - and that's a good thing.

So-called "men" are cowardly, furtive, vain and shabby little creatures, desparate for the approval of their similarly wretched fellows.

I've no time for "men" and tbh... they can shove their drooling, feculent opinions up their besmeared, farting, holes!

The world would be a lot nicer if there were less "men" in it.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... It's a forum and as everything you read you don't agree with, others won't agree with everything as you see it, it's life and many here will judge you for your comments, if you cared what they said you wouldn't be here and commenting and does it really matter what people think of you if you don't know them? "

This!

Basingstoke

I get that, but let's consider that swinging is not a subject you can bring up in polite society. We all know we'll get judged for it in the local pub and expect that. So forgive us for thinking that we could come on a website with the word "swingers" in the url and have a favourable crowd...

Gloucester

This used to be a swinging site , but more and more it seems to be a place for arrogant non swingers to frequent and pour scorn on those who do swing . What a joke ..... It's a forum and as everything you read you don't agree with, others won't agree with everything as you see it, it's life and many here will judge you for your comments, if you cared what they said you wouldn't be here and commenting and does it really matter what people think of you if you don't know them?

I get that, but let's consider that swinging is not a subject you can bring up in polite society. We all know we'll get judged for it in the local pub and expect that. So forgive us for thinking that we could come on a website with the word "swingers" in the url and have a favourable crowd... "

Exactly this

It’s a sad state of affairs when you post on a swinging site forum and get told by fellow swingers that it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks , especially a stranger on a forum .

Why do we bother posting anything then ?

Me too...I think he deserves special snuggles tonight "

You been played woman!

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Whether you are a man or a pickled herring, it make no difference to the detail being overlooked..

You say others pour scorn upon you for you consensual lifestyle which to me means only one thing,

Trolls!

A site like this will attract all sorts from the teenage boys busy tossing in their bedrooms while abusing others to the religious loons who think we should all burn in hell..

Just ignore them and carry on living your life as you want.

My hubby loves watching me with other guys but he's all man trust me.

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

They are jealous. Swingers are the most honest and moral people in the world. Because they have been honest about what they like. Fuck em!

Up to u what u like simple as that being manly has nothing to do with it

I don't think it does .....

As long as you are happy my friend

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No. Only in the opinions of others who don't matter. You are the man you are and want to be

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Everyone is made fantastic points that I 100% agree with. However, it's a bit of a shame that no-one that doesn't see our point of view on swinging couples has made a comment here.

PS message me or my hubby if you fancy Fucking my husband will I watch

These attitudes you stated are spouted by the guys/girls on here looking for dating and love....

I’m been reading these forums for awhile....

The Op and a few others get what this site and swinging is all about....

MIND BLOWING SEX , everything else you get from this site is a added bonus.....

But sadly more and more people will join this site looking for love and a relationship first....

Then bemoan people like yourself with their nonsense

They are jealous. Swingers are the most honest and moral people in the world. Because they have been honest about what they like. Fuck em!"

That might be a bit of a stretch

Nice pics by the way

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

LONDON

No, No and a resounding No! Enjoy the break - it's important!

It doesn't make you more of a man or less of a man. It makes you a man who gets pleasure from seeing his wife pleasured.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

That thread was something else mate it opened my eyes on a few thing. I even learned a little being the delicate little wall flower I am to do what you both do I can't see either of you not being comfortable and completely secure in your relationship and your confidence must be threw the roof. Truth be known I'm more than a little jealous. Think I need to find a Mrs again.

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Your defiantly still a man as long as your both happy doing it what's the problem

Gloucester

"It doesn't make you more of a man or less of a man. It makes you a man who gets pleasure from seeing his wife pleasured.

"

That was my point , if you look at the comments made on the other thread you will see the post that got me riled up enough to create this one .

I don’t claim to be more of a man , or less of a man . But I can’t see how someone on a swinging site can suggest that the fact that I like seeing my wife have fun with others means that I’m less of a man , inadequate , etc......

Manchester

"Everyone is made fantastic points that I 100% agree with. However, it's a bit of a shame that no-one that doesn't see our point of view on swinging couples has made a comment here.

PS message me or my hubby if you fancy Fucking my husband will I watch "

I've told you I'm not that kinda biker

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

You know the answer (as you said, I know you wouldn’t have asked it otherwise) and yes I wonder how many swingers, along the spectrum of what would be classified as kink, are swingers.

Small percentage I suspect, a large number of chancers, once again I suspect.

As a couple you have always had it together, (from my perspective), may I suggest stepping back and engage with the swingers not the chancers, leave the angst to them.

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

"Everyone is made fantastic points that I 100% agree with. However, it's a bit of a shame that no-one that doesn't see our point of view on swinging couples has made a comment here.

PS message me or my hubby if you fancy Fucking my husband will I watch

I've told you I'm not that kinda biker "

Basingstoke

"It doesn't make you more of a man or less of a man. It makes you a man who gets pleasure from seeing his wife pleasured.

That was my point , if you look at the comments made on the other thread you will see the post that got me riled up enough to create this one .

I don’t claim to be more of a man , or less of a man . But I can’t see how someone on a swinging site can suggest that the fact that I like seeing my wife have fun with others means that I’m less of a man , inadequate , etc...... "

I'm trying to phrase this in a way that won't pick up a ban. Sometimes you have to see comments in the context of who is making them and what their other comments on the forum would indicate about how well educated and evidence-based their opinions are.

Gloucester

That thread was something else mate it opened my eyes on a few thing. I even learned a little being the delicate little wall flower I am to do what you both do I can't see either of you not being comfortable and completely secure in your relationship and your confidence must be threw the roof. Truth be known I'm more than a little jealous. Think I need to find a Mrs again."

We always learn a little every day , at least hopefully we do or it’s a pretty pointless existence . Unfortunately some of the things we learn aren’t in line with what we deem to be good , and the attitude of certain people on that thread were certainly not in line with my way of thinking when it comes to swinging .

We are very lucky , our relationship is as good as we could have ever dreamed it could be . Two like minded people experiencing everything possible together , with nothing to hold us back . Well other than life , kids , work , heart attacks and so on lol .

Hopefully you will find a Mrs and you two will be as happy as we are

I don’t claim to be more of a man , or less of a man . But I can’t see how someone on a swinging site can suggest that the fact that I like seeing my wife have fun with others means that I’m less of a man , inadequate , etc...... "

Yeah, I saw the other thread and would understand why it would piss you off.

But people will always judge. I've been called a selfish bitch via pm because I wouldn't want Mr to fuck anyone else.

I don’t claim to be more of a man , or less of a man . But I can’t see how someone on a swinging site can suggest that the fact that I like seeing my wife have fun with others means that I’m less of a man , inadequate , etc......

I'm trying to phrase this in a way that won't pick up a ban. Sometimes you have to see comments in the context of who is making them and what their other comments on the forum would indicate about how well educated and evidence-based their opinions are. "

^^ this

It was one comment/poster after all.

Manchester

That thread was something else mate it opened my eyes on a few thing. I even learned a little being the delicate little wall flower I am to do what you both do I can't see either of you not being comfortable and completely secure in your relationship and your confidence must be threw the roof. Truth be known I'm more than a little jealous. Think I need to find a Mrs again.

We always learn a little every day , at least hopefully we do or it’s a pretty pointless existence . Unfortunately some of the things we learn aren’t in line with what we deem to be good , and the attitude of certain people on that thread were certainly not in line with my way of thinking when it comes to swinging .

We are very lucky , our relationship is as good as we could have ever dreamed it could be . Two like minded people experiencing everything possible together , with nothing to hold us back . Well other than life , kids , work , heart attacks and so on lol .

Hopefully you will find a Mrs and you two will be as happy as we are "

I can only live in hope but at 50 and set in my ways the way I am it's not likely but never say never

Gloucester

You know the answer (as you said, I know you wouldn’t have asked it otherwise) and yes I wonder how many swingers, along the spectrum of what would be classified as kink, are swingers.

As a couple you have always had it together, (from my perspective), may I suggest stepping back and engage with the swingers not the chancers, leave the angst to them.

"

Good points , well made and probably very true . But where else other than here can we talk about our kinks and things we like to do ?

When it gets scorned like it was on the forum it’s a poor state of affairs in my opinion .

Of course I can ignore it , treat it with the contempt it deserves and carry on . But every now and again , something should be said , and I’ve never been backward in coming forward

I get that, but let's consider that swinging is not a subject you can bring up in polite society. We all know we'll get judged for it in the local pub and expect that. So forgive us for thinking that we could come on a website with the word "swingers" in the url and have a favourable crowd... "

It's only forumites here commenting, the been here done that crowd, many have been here many years and have something to say on every subject just because it says ' swinger'doesnt mean you are one it just means you are on the site, I'm not a fan of pegging in my case it doesn't mean I disagree with peggers, people are people and having an alternative view in a forum is what the forums all about, if people disagree in an abusive way that isn't the point, disagree yes but do it with humility and don't get personal. The Op seems a fairly well rounded guy and his enjoyment of this life is for all to see, I personally love that he enjoys it but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Gloucester

But people will always judge. I've been called a selfish bitch via pm because I wouldn't want Mr to fuck anyone else."

Very true , but if it had been a pm I would have let it go . It’s the fact that the judgement is made publicly on a swinging forum that pisses me off most of all .

It was someone interestingly with a declared penchant for cuck play, so has a rather myopic and in some cases very mistaken albeit potentially in some cases correct (given that everyone plays these things differently) view of what *that* dynamic involves versus your preferred dynamic and the inability to see sharing a partner as anything other than their blinkered understanding.

Gloucester

I get that, but let's consider that swinging is not a subject you can bring up in polite society. We all know we'll get judged for it in the local pub and expect that. So forgive us for thinking that we could come on a website with the word "swingers" in the url and have a favourable crowd... It's only forumites here commenting, the been here done that crowd, many have been here many years and have something to say on every subject just because it says ' swinger'doesnt mean you are one it just means you are on the site, I'm not a fan of pegging in my case it doesn't mean I disagree with peggers, people are people and having an alternative view in a forum is what the forums all about, if people disagree in an abusive way that isn't the point, disagree yes but do it with humility and don't get personal. The Op seems a fairly well rounded guy and his enjoyment of this life is for all to see, I personally love that he enjoys it but you can't please all of the people all of the time. "

Did you see the comments which brought this thread on ?

Nothing about them were anything other than rude, disrespectful and uneducated . Especially when we are on a swinging site . I just didn’t want to lie down and take that without putting my side forward too .

Last relationship I was in I got off on seeing her get fucked by other guys and women. Sometimes we’d bring people home for one another and for about 6 months lived in a polyamorus relationship.

My point is, each to their own! Different strokes for different folk. In my opinion if anyone has Judged you and gave you negative feedback they aren’t a true swinger for want of a better word. Aren’t “swingers” liberated ??

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Good points , well made and probably very true . But where else other than here can we talk about our kinks and things we like to do ?

When it gets scorned like it was on the forum it’s a poor state of affairs in my opinion .

Of course I can ignore it , treat it with the contempt it deserves and carry on . But every now and again , something should be said , and I’ve never been backward in coming forward "

Hoping to set up a kink forum, say hi.

Gloucester

It was someone interestingly with a declared penchant for cuck play, so has a rather myopic and in some cases very mistaken albeit potentially in some cases correct (given that everyone plays these things differently) view of what *that* dynamic involves versus your preferred dynamic and the inability to see sharing a partner as anything other than their blinkered understanding. "

I honestly think their understanding amounts to nothing .

Of course I get that some cuck play involves humiliation of the male half , and that is the point for that dynamic . But I’ve never suggested that being our thing , and didn’t in that thread either .

The comments I objected to had no relevance at all , even if they were directed toward a cuck humiliation couple , it was a simple case of saying that any man who allows his partner to fuck others isn’t able to satisfy her himself etc..... which is complete crap .

It was someone interestingly with a declared penchant for cuck play, so has a rather myopic and in some cases very mistaken albeit potentially in some cases correct (given that everyone plays these things differently) view of what *that* dynamic involves versus your preferred dynamic and the inability to see sharing a partner as anything other than their blinkered understanding.

I honestly think their understanding amounts to nothing .

Of course I get that some cuck play involves humiliation of the male half , and that is the point for that dynamic . But I’ve never suggested that being our thing , and didn’t in that thread either .

The comments I objected to had no relevance at all , even if they were directed toward a cuck humiliation couple , it was a simple case of saying that any man who allows his partner to fuck others isn’t able to satisfy her himself etc..... which is complete crap ."

I totally agree with you. It was rude and dismissive.

No it dosn't make you any less of a man at all, sometimes your forum posts could but you do what you like to do swinging wise its your choice after all.

But people will always judge. I've been called a selfish bitch via pm because I wouldn't want Mr to fuck anyone else.

Very true , but if it had been a pm I would have let it go .

It’s the fact that the judgement is made publicly on a swinging forum that pisses me off most of all . "

Why though? I think I know the comments you refer to- I found them extreme. The more extreme the comment the less it bothers me though.

They don't know you or your relationship.

Many people don't understand swinging. They never will. They won't know that fantastic feeling of watching or joining in or the reclaim sex. They just measure things by the state of their own lives- so they think couples swing because their relationship has issues.

Their extreme comments are coming from inside them, not from inside you.

If you and your wife is happy so enjoy it! It's no one else business in my opinion

V.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"My hubby loves watching me with other guys but he's all man trust me. "

Gloucester

It’s the fact that the judgement is made publicly on a swinging forum that pisses me off most of all .

Why though? I think I know the comments you refer to- I found them extreme. The more extreme the comment the less it bothers me though.

Many people don't understand swinging. They never will. They won't know that fantastic feeling of watching or joining in or the reclaim sex. They just measure things by the state of their own lives- so they think couples swing because their relationship has issues.

Their extreme comments are coming from inside them, not from inside you. "

But the fact that the extreme comments are out there and on show on a public forum , on a swinging forum may I add , means that someone surely needs to take issue with them doesn’t it ?

Or do we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them ? Let people who don’t understand the lifestyle ridicule us on a site that exists for us as a place to be ourselves . Nah .... I’ll say what I think because I’d rather defend our choices and kinks than sit here and say nothing .

Do you worry every time a dog barks at you?

Gloucester

"Do you worry every time a dog barks at you?"

As of yet , that’s one of the few things that hasn’t happened to me on fab . But when it does , and especially if it barks is a condescending way , I will no doubt worry about it .

It’s the fact that the judgement is made publicly on a swinging forum that pisses me off most of all .

But the fact that the extreme comments are out there and on show on a public forum , on a swinging forum may I add , means that someone surely needs to take issue with them doesn’t it ?

Or do we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them ? Let people who don’t understand the lifestyle ridicule us on a site that exists for us as a place to be ourselves . Nah .... I’ll say what I think because I’d rather defend our choices and kinks than sit here and say nothing ."

It frustrates me when I *choose* to debate, discuss or disagree with or call out someone on a topic on here simply because I want to pose a different viewpoint rather than leave an opinion I feel strongly about unchallenged on t’internet or because they’ve replied to my opinion calling it out and I want to clarify my view or call out misunderstanding or as in your case Glos, refute the absolute fallacy of the reply or point made at you when people start saying you should have chosen not to respond or ignore it or that you’re taking too much offence or an offence at all. You’ve every right to state your view and respond to something when you want to do so.

Or do we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them ? Let people who don’t understand the lifestyle ridicule us on a site that exists for us as a place to be ourselves . Nah .... I’ll say what I think because I’d rather defend our choices and kinks than sit here and say nothing ."

I wasn't inferring that you shouldn't say anything or correct them.

There's been some great threads over the years explaining what people love about swinging. The ones that want to learn will.

I get that, but let's consider that swinging is not a subject you can bring up in polite society. We all know we'll get judged for it in the local pub and expect that. So forgive us for thinking that we could come on a website with the word "swingers" in the url and have a favourable crowd... It's only forumites here commenting, the been here done that crowd, many have been here many years and have something to say on every subject just because it says ' swinger'doesnt mean you are one it just means you are on the site, I'm not a fan of pegging in my case it doesn't mean I disagree with peggers, people are people and having an alternative view in a forum is what the forums all about, if people disagree in an abusive way that isn't the point, disagree yes but do it with humility and don't get personal. The Op seems a fairly well rounded guy and his enjoyment of this life is for all to see, I personally love that he enjoys it but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Did you see the comments which brought this thread on ?

Nothing about them were anything other than rude, disrespectful and uneducated . Especially when we are on a swinging site . I just didn’t want to lie down and take that without putting my side forward too . "

No I never saw previous thread

I do not care for others opinions and I refuse to be influenced by them.

Choose to play fab how you want to play it.

The fact that fab allows non couples to join is completely against the idea that swinging is a couples sport, however we are where we are.

Write your own rules, play your own game.

No one is more or less valuable as individuals on here. However, balance of power between unicorns who everyone wants, couples who are the "genuine" swingers and single males who are nothing more than a commodity will always skew opinions.

"Do you worry every time a dog barks at you?"

I thought it was more a sticking two fingers up at them than being worried about them.

Gloucester

"I do not care for others opinions and I refuse to be influenced by them.

The fact that fab allows non couples to join is completely against the idea that swinging is a couples sport, however we are where we are.

No one is more or less valuable as individuals on here. However, balance of power between unicorns who everyone wants, couples who are the "genuine" swingers and single males who are nothing more than a commodity will always skew opinions."

Never once have I suggested that we are the only true swingers . As a couple we’ve met and played with hundreds of singles guys , women , TVs , and couples .

If it had been a single woman , a tv or a couple who made the same comments about guys who let their partners play with others I would have said the same thing . It’s not the demograph that pisses me off , it’s the condescending nature of the comments made .

Single men are our favourite choice rather than a commodity , unless they are the type who think I can’t satisfy my wife .

Manchester

No one is more or less valuable as individuals on here. However, balance of power between unicorns who everyone wants, couples who are the "genuine" swingers and single males who are nothing more than a commodity will always skew opinions."

I'm no cunts commodity. Fab allows non couples in. Well wupdewoo aren't I the lucky 1

No one is more or less valuable as individuals on here. However, balance of power between unicorns who everyone wants, couples who are the "genuine" swingers and single males who are nothing more than a commodity will always skew opinions.

Never once have I suggested that we are the only true swingers . As a couple we’ve met and played with hundreds of singles guys , women , TVs , and couples .

If it had been a single woman , a tv or a couple who made the same

comments about guys who let their partners play with others I would have said the same thing . It’s not the demograph that pisses me off , it’s the condescending nature of the comments made .

Single men are our favourite choice rather than a commodity , unless they are the type who think I can’t satisfy my wife ."

And that provides the ideal filter. I have no beef with you. My point is the sheer volume of men on here who believe they are sought after and are making up a shortfall in the marital bed also skews the data.

But some of these men are embittered by the attitude of some couples, who see men as a commodity.

I thought youd lost a limb mate

anyways fuc em if your happy mate and the missus is happy days

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

It is your life, no one is judging you, that is the dynamic you enjoy and what you find to be fun as long as you are not hurting anyone relax and enjoy.

You have someone that understands you and you understand her isn't that the relationship goal.

I am sure every swinger on the site like yourself have a different view. some will prefer regular and familiarity, while some will prefer different meet all the time.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

If it had been a single woman , a tv or a couple who made the same comments about guys who let their partners play with others I would have said the same thing . It’s not the demograph that pisses me off , it’s the condescending nature of the comments made .

Single men are our favourite choice rather than a commodity , unless they are the type who think I can’t satisfy my wife ."

Some hubby play dynamic involve him not being able to satisfy the wife. This kind of play does exist in the cuckold scene to the point of feeling sorry for the hubby.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Its a bit like preaching to the choir. The people who hold these opinions about husbands in couples will rarely change their opinion. The couples who understand how it works already know.

Interesting viewpoint, and one I share. Feel sorry for them rather than let it get to you, it's them that are losing out, mostly on any sex in general.

Or do we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them ? Let people who don’t understand the lifestyle ridicule us on a site that exists for us as a place to be ourselves . Nah .... I’ll say what I think because I’d rather defend our choices and kinks than sit here and say nothing .

It frustrates me when I *choose* to debate, discuss or disagree with or call out someone on a topic on here simply because I want to pose a different viewpoint rather than leave an opinion I feel strongly about unchallenged on t’internet or because they’ve replied to my opinion calling it out and I want to clarify my view or call out misunderstanding or as in your case Glos, refute the absolute fallacy of the reply or point made at you when people start saying you should have chosen not to respond or ignore it or that you’re taking too much offence or an offence at all. You’ve every right to state your view and respond to something when you want to do so.

"

Could not agree more with this, unfortunately I genuinely believe thst unless you are in one of the more obvious cliques the most likely result of standing up for yourself is a ban, while the person(s) that started it as an accepted forumite carries on merrily insulting people doesn't mean ill give in of course.

Gloucester

"Its a bit like preaching to the choir. The people who hold these opinions about husbands in couples will rarely change their opinion. The couples who understand how it works already know."

That’s true , but as is apparent on this thread , there are still plenty who do get it . It’s got to be better for those who read the forums on the outside to see us all united than to see some of the condescending remarks made .

What really gets me is this .

We can go out on a Friday night to a busy pub , and my wife will pull . I’m about , and she makes it clear that we are always together so to speak . The guys are always perfectly happy with this , and in the main their first comment is “ Oh so you’re a swinger then “ . So in a normal pub there is a greater level of understanding than there is on here ! And it’s this fact that gets my goat .....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its a bit like preaching to the choir. The people who hold these opinions about husbands in couples will rarely change their opinion. The couples who understand how it works already know.

That’s true , but as is apparent on this thread , there are still plenty who do get it . It’s got to be better for those who read the forums on the outside to see us all united than to see some of the condescending remarks made .

We can go out on a Friday night to a busy pub , and my wife will pull . I’m about , and she makes it clear that we are always together so to speak . The guys are always perfectly happy with this , and in the main their first comment is “ Oh so you’re a swinger then “ . So in a normal pub there is a greater level of understanding than there is on here ! And it’s this fact that gets my goat ....."

We haven't experienced any remarks of the type you describe, we've been lucky I suppose. I was chatting to a guy a couple of weeks ago who told me he'd never swing while in a relationship and expected me to be impressed . He honestly didn't realise that he was insulting my relationship.

I'm genuinely not interested in what anyone else thinks about our marriage, its pretty clear to anybody with a modicum of intelligence that we're solid. I do understand your frustration though but I think if you seek understanding you've got a long search on your hands

You are fortunate to have a relationship where you can discuss fantasies and act them out. Too many people are in relationships where they can't do that with their other half. It says a lot about the two of you and the strength of your relationship. Enjoy your life to the point that you don't have time for the haters.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

The most important person to think of you as a good man is your wife...if she loves you that's all that matters and what other people think is irrelevant

Gloucester

"The most important person to think of you as a good man is your wife...if she loves you that's all that matters and what other people think is irrelevant"

Ain’t that the truth !

And I’m very lucky that she adores me

Basingstoke

"Its a bit like preaching to the choir. The people who hold these opinions about husbands in couples will rarely change their opinion. The couples who understand how it works already know.

We can go out on a Friday night to a busy pub , and my wife will pull . I’m about , and she makes it clear that we are always together so to speak . The guys are always perfectly happy with this , and in the main their first comment is “ Oh so you’re a swinger then “ . So in a normal pub there is a greater level of understanding than there is on here ! And it’s this fact that gets my goat ....."

More astounding ignorance about swingers: https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/812488#top

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

[Removed by poster at 17/10/18 01:32:18]

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Every person on this site has an opinion but that is all it is their own opinion, every peron on here also has their own preference, if someone puts the two together and makes a choice if that choice involves someone else or some other people they to have an opinion and preference , if at the end of that process the choices match then where is the problem ? Enjoy your opinion and choices and allow others to enjoy theirs with you.

OP, I feel your indignance. I was also participating in that thread. Take comfort in the fact that at the very end of it I basically hung that rude guy on his own rope by outing him as a cheater (he said he was on site strictly as a single, then cheekily implied "who said I was single?" in a follow-up comment, before finally trying to brush it all off by pleading d*unkenness from partying too much last night at 4am).

If he thinks you're less of a man for enjoying seeing your wife fucking other men, then he's definitely EVEN LESS OF A MAN, hell, DECENT HUMAN BEING, for being a cheater single male swinger on this site giving us all single men a bad reputation with his astounding hypocrisy and Pharisee-level of judgement.

Gloucester

We can go out on a Friday night to a busy pub , and my wife will pull . I’m about , and she makes it clear that we are always together so to speak . The guys are always perfectly happy with this , and in the main their first comment is “ Oh so you’re a swinger then “ . So in a normal pub there is a greater level of understanding than there is on here ! And it’s this fact that gets my goat .....

More astounding ignorance about swingers: https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/812488#top"

Yep , we are on that one too .

What’s going on ?

Gloucester

"OP, I feel your indignance. I was also participating in that thread. Take comfort in the fact that at the very end of it I basically hung that rude guy on his own rope by outing him as a cheater (he said he was on site strictly as a single, then cheekily implied "who said I was single?" in a follow-up comment, before finally trying to brush it all off by pleading d*unkenness from partying too much last night at 4am).

If he thinks you're less of a man for enjoying seeing your wife fucking other men, then he's definitely EVEN LESS OF A MAN, hell, DECENT HUMAN BEING, for being a cheater single male swinger on this site giving us all single men a bad reputation with his astounding hypocrisy and Pharisee-level of judgement. "

Thank you , I saw that and had a wry smile when you outed him .

Basingstoke

More astounding ignorance about swingers: https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/812488#top

What’s going on ? "

Just people who can't seem to get their head around the fact that being naturally predisposed towards multiple partners is a thing. How anyone can look at the world and believe monogamy is the natural inclination for most people leaves me flabbergasted.

Gloucester

What’s going on ?

Just people who can't seem to get their head around the fact that being naturally predisposed towards multiple partners is a thing. How anyone can look at the world and believe monogamy is the natural inclination for most people leaves me flabbergasted. "

Especially when we are talking about it on a swinging site . Of all the places where you would think there would be a more supportive mentality !

Ah well , I’ve been really glad to see the majority of posters on this thread seem to get it .

I’m not sure the same can be said on the other one

What’s going on ?

Just people who can't seem to get their head around the fact that being naturally predisposed towards multiple partners is a thing. How anyone can look at the world and believe monogamy is the natural inclination for most people leaves me flabbergasted.

Especially when we are talking about it on a swinging site . Of all the places where you would think there would be a more supportive mentality !

Ah well , I’ve been really glad to see the majority of posters on this thread seem to get it .

I’m not sure the same can be said on the other one "

It’s a depressing case of attack and assume over there.

It's always been a huge fantasy of mine. All I got to do is find the willing sexy girlfriend. Any takers?....

Gloucester

What’s going on ?

I’m not sure the same can be said on the other one

It’s a depressing case of attack and assume over there. "

Yep , not doing anyone of any disposition any favours at all

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Ouch sorry you are getting that on here its pretty unplesent some peoples attitudes.

I know its easy for me to say as not getting the grief but you do your thing and sod the intolerant fuckers it shows they lack the nous to understand how things can work with couples.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I would agree with the above; I think it shows you are comfortable in your own skin as it were and you’re both in a marriage/relationship where you are both comfortable with it. Not many couples have that security bond between them. Everyone here seems to have developed a fab lifestyle to suit what works for them. Each to their own and enjoy! Definitely no lesser man...

Hither Green

"OP, I feel your indignance. I was also participating in that thread. Take comfort in the fact that at the very end of it I basically hung that rude guy on his own rope by outing him as a cheater (he said he was on site strictly as a single, then cheekily implied "who said I was single?" in a follow-up comment, before finally trying to brush it all off by pleading d*unkenness from partying too much last night at 4am).

If he thinks you're less of a man for enjoying seeing your wife fucking other men, then he's definitely EVEN LESS OF A MAN, hell, DECENT HUMAN BEING, for being a cheater single male swinger on this site giving us all single men a bad reputation with his astounding hypocrisy and Pharisee-level of judgement. "

You didn’t out me as anything and you know absolutely nothing about my situation.

You shouldn’t make assumptions about people you speak to on the internet. Plenty of people on here aren’t single but aren’t necessarily cheating either.

What was that about Pharisee-levels of judgement?

Basingstoke

If he thinks you're less of a man for enjoying seeing your wife fucking other men, then he's definitely EVEN LESS OF A MAN, hell, DECENT HUMAN BEING, for being a cheater single male swinger on this site giving us all single men a bad reputation with his astounding hypocrisy and Pharisee-level of judgement.

You didn’t out me as anything and you know absolutely nothing about my situation.

You shouldn’t make assumptions about people you speak to on the internet.

"

Like saying women over size 16 "don't take pride in their appearance"?

"

Plenty of people on here aren’t single but aren’t necessarily cheating either.

What was that about Pharisee-levels of judgement? "

You shouldn’t make assumptions about people you speak to on the internet. Plenty of people on here aren’t single but aren’t necessarily cheating either.

What was that about Pharisee-levels of judgement? "

Ooh. Touchy. Getting defensive aren't you?

Tell you what, go and edit your profile to explicitly say that you're attached to someone but playing as a single, and then claim that she gave you permission.

And I hope to God she doesn't get wind of what you do on here and turn up at one of your meets' place to give the poor innocent woman or couple you're doing stuff with grief!

The fact that you've no idea how obnoxious or shady you look on here is breathtaking in terms of sheer ignorance.

Hither Green

Tell you what, go and edit your profile to explicitly say that you're attached to someone but playing as a single, and then claim that she gave you permission.

And I hope to God she doesn't get wind of what you do on here and turn up at one of your meets' place to give the poor innocent woman or couple you're doing stuff with grief!

The fact that you've no idea how obnoxious or shady you look on here is breathtaking in terms of sheer ignorance. "

Look, chap, it’s all very well being mr big bollocks on the internet, calling names and insulting people. I guarantee if you met me face to face you’d be as quiet as a mouse...

As I’ve said you know precisely nothing about my situation - I’m not cheating on any one - so stop judging/attacking me please. Not that I owe you any kind of explanation.

There are profiles on here which specifically state they are cheating. There’s a reason mine isn’t one of them.

Time to put a sock in it. Carry on and I’ll be reaching for the report button...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mr Glos: nah - it shows you’re a confident and assured man.

"To be fair, I don't think this place was ever a swing site and was always a "no-strings-sex" site."

You have no idea Mr, no idea at all.

Gloucester

The fact that you've no idea how obnoxious or shady you look on here is breathtaking in terms of sheer ignorance.

Look, chap, it’s all very well being mr big bollocks on the internet, calling names and insulting people. I guarantee if you met me face to face you’d be as quiet as a mouse...

As I’ve said you know precisely nothing about my situation - I’m not cheating on any one - so stop judging/attacking me please. Not that I owe you any kind of explanation.

There are profiles on here which specifically state they are cheating. There’s a reason mine isn’t one of them.

Time to put a sock in it. Carry on and I’ll be reaching for the report button...

"

So since you’ve outed yourself as the cause of me starting this thread , how do you feel about the suggestions you made about men like myself that are happy to see their partner play with others ?

How do you justify the statements you made ?

Gloucester

Just to remind you , the wording was along the lines of this .

That I treat my wife as a sex object as she shags other guys , so I objectify her . I do this because I lack the ability to do so myself . And I have no intimacy for her .

So I am less of a man for doing so ....

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

A lesser man would be jealous and insecure. You are happy to see your partner enjoying herself as a sexual being with others, and you must both be secure to witness this. Good for you.

Basingstoke

"A lesser man would be jealous and insecure. You are happy to see your partner enjoying herself as a sexual being with others, and you must both be secure to witness this. Good for you."

I don't agree. Jealousy served an evolutionary purpose and therefore many men have it today. A monogamous man isn't less of a man than a non-mongamous one for not wanting to share his wife. But he should hold himself to the same standards. It's the guys who want to cheat on their wife's but have them stay faithful that I think are lesser men.

Manchester

So since you’ve outed yourself as the cause of me starting this thread , how do you feel about the suggestions you made about men like myself that are happy to see their partner play with others ?

How do you justify the statements you made ?"

Well this shits took an interesting turn hasn't it.

"A lesser man would be jealous and insecure. You are happy to see your partner enjoying herself as a sexual being with others, and you must both be secure to witness this. Good for you.

I don't agree. Jealousy served an evolutionary purpose and therefore many men have it today. A monogamous man isn't less of a man than a non-mongamous one for not wanting to share his wife. But he should hold himself to the same standards. It's the guys who want to cheat on their wife's but have them stay faithful that I think are lesser men. "

Fully agree with your point. Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself. Can't imagine a guy who would be comfortable sleeping with other women outside of his relationship (with or without permission) but at the same time expecting loyalty and monogamy from his partner in return.

Says a lot about objectification and double standards on the part of the guy against women.

As for jealousy, it does have its part in relationships. A relationship where even a small measure of jealously doesn't exist is one that I would think of as being extremely shallow. Jealousy in a relationship can signify an emotional investment into it being more than just a passing thing by either party. Although harnessed right, it can make the "reclamation sex" as described by one woman on here extremely empowering and erotic.

"

"

Keep digging yourself a hole on here. And frankly, you'll find that I'm exactly the same in real life as I am online. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't have to act tough for anyone, I'm just calling out your BS on here and I'm clearly not the only one put off by you.

You wanna report? Go ahead, make my day. As far as I can see here, you're the only one insinuating that you're a big and tough guy in reality and that I'm just mouthing off from the safety behind a screen. I've seen plenty of men with adolescent boy mentalities like you during my time in the army. I wonder how many block lists you've ended up on now?

Basingstoke

"A lesser man would be jealous and insecure. You are happy to see your partner enjoying herself as a sexual being with others, and you must both be secure to witness this. Good for you.

I don't agree. Jealousy served an evolutionary purpose and therefore many men have it today. A monogamous man isn't less of a man than a non-mongamous one for not wanting to share his wife. But he should hold himself to the same standards. It's the guys who want to cheat on their wife's but have them stay faithful that I think are lesser men.

Fully agree with your point. Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself. Can't imagine a guy who would be comfortable sleeping with other women outside of his relationship (with or without permission) but at the same time expecting loyalty and monogamy from his partner in return.

Says a lot about objectification and double standards on the part of the guy against women.

As for jealousy, it does have its part in relationships. A relationship where even a small measure of jealously doesn't exist is one that I would think of as being extremely shallow. Jealousy in a relationship can signify an emotional investment into it being more than just a passing thing by either party. Although harnessed right, it can make the "reclamation sex" as described by one woman on here extremely empowering and erotic. "

Think you're projecting your own ideas onto all relationships to be honest. 68.1% of swingers say jealousy is "Not a problem at all" whilst 62.6% of swingers say it improved their marriage. So your shallow theory isn't well represented in the data. Try and imagine the level of survivorship bias in those stats, if swingers did have problems with jealousy then it would probably rip those marriages apart.

"

Don’t inform on him.....

Basingstoke

Don’t inform on him....."

Snitches get stitches

"

Snitches get stitches"

Not if you're smart about it.

What's it that Q said? "Always have an escape plan."

salisbury

Have a read through this.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/812291

Hither Green

How do you justify the statements you made ?"

If you read back to the previous thread, it was phrased as a question for discussion, in response to someone saying swinging represents a secure and stable relationship - I merely provided a different view for the purposes of discussion.

If you’re happy with your own arrangements - you’ll get no judgement from me (and why should you care if I did judge you anyway?!) but it’s a discussion forum so you should expect that people will express different views and opinions on these matters.

Hither Green

As for jealousy, it does have its part in relationships. A relationship where even a small measure of jealously doesn't exist is one that I would think of as being extremely shallow. Jealousy in a relationship can signify an emotional investment into it being more than just a passing thing by either party. Although harnessed right, it can make the "reclamation sex" as described by one woman on here extremely empowering and erotic. "

I agree with this.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Probably more of a man putting her needs first...

Hither Green

"

Keep digging yourself a hole on here. And frankly, you'll find that I'm exactly the same in real life as I am online. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't have to act tough for anyone, I'm just calling out your BS on here and I'm clearly not the only one put off by you.

You wanna report? Go ahead, make my day. As far as I can see here, you're the only one insinuating that you're a big and tough guy in reality and that I'm just mouthing off from the safety behind a screen. I've seen plenty of men with adolescent boy mentalities like you during my time in the army. I wonder how many block lists you've ended up on now? "

I objected to you making insinuations about my personal situation (which you know nothing about). It’s not really cricket to come on here and call someone a disgusting human being etc. based on a few internet postings (water off a duck’s back, I’ve been called worse in my time).

I actually agree with quite a few of your postings on here, for what it’s worth. Since you’ve said you’re ex army you’ve just gone up quite a few notches in my estimation and I’ll forgive the adolescent comment.

Truce?

Hither Green

To the angry Yorkshireman above (we crossed posts with our last exchange). Another barrage of insults...

I assure you you’re barking up the wrong tree here in your relentlessness pursuit of moral indignation.

Plenty of profiles on here openly stating they’re cheating and one I saw the other day where the person stated they were 8 months pregnant and “looking for cock”.

Seriously, wind your neck in, chap.