Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you believe in ghosts and life after death

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

Ghosts yes. My house is haunted and ive seen a few things over the years. The best was one night driving home from family we saw an old lady standing in a nightie by a street light about 2/3 hundred yards from a nursing home. Turned the car round to check on her and no one there or anywhere near!

I'm always worried spirit are watching me Wen I'm having sex etc

I believe in both. Im convinced my hall is haunted.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes

No

Yes I do. Apparently when I was little my parents would hear me chatting in my bedroom they would come in and I would tell them to go away as they were scaring nanny ****** away. The nan that died a few months before I was born and I was partly named after.

"Yes I do. Apparently when I was little my parents would hear me chatting in my bedroom they would come in and I would tell them to go away as they were scaring nanny ****** away. The nan that died a few months before I was born and I was partly named after. "

I often speak to ghosts and I take pride in it

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep .... lots of stuff happens to me ... mainly from my partner who passed 2 yrs ago .... it’s reassring

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes. There's a lot of ghosts on fab too.

No such thing. It’s nice to think there’s something after death but I don’t believe there is. Enjoy yourself while your here and have lots of horny sex.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’ve mentioned all of this before, but anyway.

Three experiences:-

1) the odd fellow arms Evesham, I used to work for a company on briars close ind est, this pub is literally 100 yards away so I used to go in to have a pint and lunch now n then, well enough to say hello to locals, two of which were an old couple, he was an ex councillor I was told. They would be there most days, the elderly gent was unable to walk without a walking frame, so his wife used to drive him up the pub to see his friends, whiteout her he couldn’t go..

Anyway January 1999, had a particularly bad day, so I thought fuck it lasagne and a pint for lunch, this was first day back after Christmas.

Popped in the odd fellow arms bought a pint, sat down to wait for my food, a few people were in inc my warehouse manager and oddly enough the old councillor, he was oddly on his own without his wife, he raised his pint to say hello (his usual greeting) so I nodded in return.

Carried on had my pint and lunch, back to the office. Later that day I spoke to my warehouse manager and said “ that was a little odd seeing the ex councillor without his wife in the pub today”? Dave looked at me and said you must be mistaken he died over Christmas, apparently I went a little white on hearing this, and never saw him again..

I’ll tell the other two facts if anyone is interested..??

west here ford shire

I’ve mentioned all of this before, but anyway.

1) the odd fellow arms Evesham, I used to work for a company on briars close ind est, this pub is literally 100 yards away so I used to go in to have a pint and lunch now n then, well enough to say hello to locals, two of which were an old couple, he was an ex councillor I was told. They would be there most days, the elderly gent was unable to walk without a walking frame, so his wife used to drive him up the pub to see his friends, whiteout her he couldn’t go..

Anyway January 1999, had a particularly bad day, so I thought fuck it lasagne and a pint for lunch, this was first day back after Christmas.

Popped in the odd fellow arms bought a pint, sat down to wait for my food, a few people were in inc my warehouse manager and oddly enough the old councillor, he was oddly on his own without his wife, he raised his pint to say hello (his usual greeting) so I nodded in return.

Carried on had my pint and lunch, back to the office. Later that day I spoke to my warehouse manager and said “ that was a little odd seeing the ex councillor without his wife in the pub today”? Dave looked at me and said you must be mistaken he died over Christmas, apparently I went a little white on hearing this, and never saw him again..

"I believe in both. Im convinced my hall is haunted. "

Did I ever tell you my middle name is Venkman?

Indeed too many instances to share. Male

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Woooooooooo!!!!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm finding it hard to believe in life after sixty

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

"I'm always worried spirit are watching me Wen I'm having sex etc"

Does it put the willies up you?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Like god's there is no such thing it our brains finding ways to get information to us in a way we can understand and expect..

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I’ve mentioned all of this before, but anyway.

I’ll tell the other two facts if anyone is interested..??"

I'm a great believer that all pubs are full of spirits

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I believe.

I've seen and experienced too many things, that cannot possibly be explained by science, not too.

believe in reincarnation cant say I believe in ghosts cos no solid evidence in all this time but maybe there lost souls don't know how they got lost

No I don't.

Just because I can't explain something doesn't mean it's in the realm of the supernatural.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My ex had a haunted fanny.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

My Mum used to work in old pub ( Google Worlds End Ecton haunted pub) . I was with her at throwing out time one evening and we put all the chairs up on the table . The landlords were on holiday and my mum was the only person with a key . The next morning she got to work and every single chair was stacked in a big pile that nearly touched the ceiling . It was freaky as Fuck. The landlords dog refused to go down to the cellar and a workman once ran out the cellar screaming and never looked back . We still don't know what he saw . But that's my experiences . There are many tales about this pub and when the couple left and a new landlady arrived , I had a fling with her and all the shit stopped . Weird as Fuck but all true I swear !!

No but deffo zombies have you seen the prime minister dance

west here ford shire

Once saw a little boy on side of the road in 60’s style school clothing with a cap, pissing down with rain on a Sunday daytime, we all saw him it was 2003 ish

Bit weird

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Nope. I want to Believe but until an experience convinced me otherwise I remain firmly in the bunkum camp.

I believe theres something. I saw something about 15 yrs ago that freaked me out x

west here ford shire

"I believe theres something. I saw something about 15 yrs ago that freaked me out x"

What?

Yes please Stella

Mrs

Yep I believe in both, although not sure what form life after death takes, I'm hoping for an eternal party at Odins house though lol

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

"My ex had a haunted fanny."
OK I will be the one to ask, ? what makes you think your ex had a haunted fanny

Yes (kind of) and No.

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

Yes 100% and am doing a interview for a internet show talking to a demonologist Can’t wait

"Yes 100% and am doing a interview for a internet show talking to a demonologist Can’t wait "

Oooo your so lucky. A freind of mine is the youngest demonologist he's awesome.

By *ooby birdWoman  over a year ago

North West

Nope not at all

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

I’d love to say yes but I’ve been to every so called haunted places in the uk done the ghost walks and seen nothing so until I see something I’m no

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

If ghosts exist, wouldn't they be suffering from a huge overpopulation problem?

» Add a new message to this topic