FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How hard is it finding a partner??

How hard is it finding a partner??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eegee39 OP   Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Hello everybody I'm graham been looking for a partner to have fun times for a while now I prefer if partner who plays and takes vids or pics covered in cum that sort of thing i know a tuff ask buts its what I like so how many women are out there like this leave a comment ladies and men what's ur thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you find what you’re after OP! There’s someone for everyone on Fab I think if you look hard enough!

I’ve said it before, but I’m looking for a lady who’s standards are sufficiently dubious that she’ll agree to meet me! I live in hope!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's definitely tougher for you single men on fab generally and that's not even considering it being about finding a longer term partner. Some here want more permanent connections, others just want more casual no strings attached sex partners.

You increase your odds if you have enough of the specific type of person who's also wanting someone like you and you are meeting or engaging with many of them.

There's some luck involved and varying your tactics and how you are meeting people should help. Go to fab socials and get meeting people

» Add a new message to this topic