FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > User has blocked everyone from your sex.

User has blocked everyone from your sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d love to know why couples perv my profile but when I try to message them I get “ User has blocked everyone from your sex.” I wonder if it’s the female of the couple having a cheeky look?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you only just found the forums OP?

Just because they look doesn't mean they're perving. You don't know if you fancy someone unless you look at their profile. I often look at profiles I'm not attracted to, it's certainly not perving.

People look mostly in stealth and some may look at you from a forum post.

Just be happy they looked

"Just because they look doesn't mean they're perving. You don't know if you fancy someone unless you look at their profile. I often look at profiles I'm not attracted to, it's certainly not perving."

But if they’ve blocked all males why would they be looking at a males profile. Sorry I’m just trying to understand it.

"Have you only just found the forums OP?"

Yes

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

"Just because they look doesn't mean they're perving. You don't know if you fancy someone unless you look at their profile. I often look at profiles I'm not attracted to, it's certainly not perving.

But if they’ve blocked all males why would they be looking at a males profile. Sorry I’m just trying to understand it. "

Because couples get bombarded by single males, so they block them and then take a look themselves for one that suits thier needs.

I always got confused by this. I've read many profiles that have TVs in their looking for section and mention they're looking to meet TVs, but when you try to message it says user has blocked all of your gender.

"I’d love to know why couples perv my profile but when I try to message them I get “ User has blocked everyone from your sex.” I wonder if it’s the female of the couple having a cheeky look? "

Couples tend to block so flexible men as they get overrun with messages. That does not mean if they find a single man they like they would not message them.

Once someone has messaged you then the filter does not stand

"I’d love to know why couples perv my profile but when I try to message them I get “ User has blocked everyone from your sex.” I wonder if it’s the female of the couple having a cheeky look? "

Or the fella if the couple might be knocking one out over you

"I’d love to know why couples perv my profile but when I try to message them I get “ User has blocked everyone from your sex.” I wonder if it’s the female of the couple having a cheeky look?

Couples tend to block so flexible men as they get overrun with messages. That does not mean if they find a single man they like they would not message them.

Once someone has messaged you then the filter does not stand"

That makes total sense to me now. Thank you guys for the explanation.

"I’d love to know why couples perv my profile but when I try to message them I get “ User has blocked everyone from your sex.” I wonder if it’s the female of the couple having a cheeky look?

Once someone has messaged you then the filter does not stand

That makes total sense to me now. Thank you guys for the explanation. "

No.worries and happy fabbing

"Have you only just found the forums OP?

Yes"

It might be worth you checking out the FAQ's or doing a forum search on subjects you are interested in, then

"Have you only just found the forums OP?

Yes

It might be worth you checking out the FAQ's or doing a forum search on subjects you are interested in, then "

Good advice I will. Thank you.x

"Just because they look doesn't mean they're perving. You don't know if you fancy someone unless you look at their profile. I often look at profiles I'm not attracted to, it's certainly not perving.

But if they’ve blocked all males why would they be looking at a males profile. Sorry I’m just trying to understand it. "

I'm not looking to meet TV's or MM couples but if they post on the forums I might look.

Also maybe they have them blocked because they want to do the approaching themselves.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's probably not because of people like you op - or it could be - but blocking everyone gives people more control over things here. They don't get unmanageable inboxes, deal with very unsuitable people etc and get to control who they do interact with, by them searching and using research etc.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I sometimes look because I see something bad. Like, it's a train wreck. Before I discovered stealth mode, guys thought my looking at them meant they'd caught me. Yeah... no. Sometimes I'm perving, but sometimes I'm looking because I don't like what I see. A view means nothing.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Well unfortunately it is necessary to view a profile to find out if the person is suitable and whether they are bi, straight of gay, it's not perving at all (a bit ironic complaining about people perving your profile on a hook up site anyway) I heard on another similar forum that people block profiles that are not for them so they don't accidentally keep viewing them when looking.

I look at profiles of people I don't have interest in if I see a forum comment I find interesting. For no reason other than I'm nosy.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

We do, why? Because we opened up our profile only for half a day and got over 200 messages of which only about 5 could string a sentence together and most profiles were terrible, no description, poor pics and not suitable.

So yes we look but if we like we will contact, wink or like, where in control.

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

To each his own. Celebrate the difference mate and don’t sweat it

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You’re certainly on a quest to find things out OP

Maybe they want to look for themselves rather than be approached?

Didcot

"I look at profiles of people I don't have interest in if I see a forum comment I find interesting. For no reason other than I'm nosy."

So do I, especially in the fabathon threads or the comment something about the person above type threads, but also to know something about the person I'm quoting. And I'd like to reassure the straight guys, if I view your profile, I'm not perving your pics

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Welcome to the forums x

Maybe they just do their own searching.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Maybe they just do their own searching. "

Ooh, nice cake

"Maybe they just do their own searching.

Ooh, nice cake "

Thanks. It was lovely.

No particular group blocked here.

Obviously one would look at a profile if the said individual had looked at you, winked or messaged.I often look at profiles of forum posters as sometimes it gives a bit more info into the context of a post.

I block everyone as I'm quite capable of sending a first message, so saves being bothered by dregs with fancy a fuck messages. Here and on my couple profile.

Just because someone's looked doesn't automatically mean they're interested.

Didcot

I can understand couples and females blocking people due to the vast amount of messages they get and the fact that so many guys on these sites:

a) Think they are gods gift. If they are, then why are they on a hook up site?

b) Seem incapable of putting together an imaginative and well written message.

c) Don't take "No thanks" for an answer

I've blocked many guys on gay/bi sites for the above reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic