FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Waste of time?

Waste of time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem to not be many genuine people on this site. Any other good sites to use?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Plenty of genuine people here

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Plenty of genuine people here"

Yes, lots, I've even met a few.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seem to not be many genuine people on this site. Any other good sites to use? "

I found Netflix good to use or sky sports news for all my gossip good too

There are loads of genuine people on here. It can just take a little time to find them.

I'm not saying everyone isn't genuine. I'm just saying at the moment we're struggling to find exactly what were looking for. Just asking for suggestions.noy causing a debate about the site lol

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

plenty of genuine people on here really

I'm real

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

"Seem to not be many genuine people on this site. Any other good sites to use? "

I like MSN as it is the greenist site on the net ......

It recycles all the news and old stories ....

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'm not saying everyone isn't genuine. I'm just saying at the moment we're struggling to find exactly what were looking for. Just asking for suggestions.noy causing a debate about the site lol"

think you will find all similar sites are about the same, perhaps a few more timewasters as this is a free site, but with practice its easy to spot them lol

Really?what makes you say that?

Hastings

What are you looking for OP?

Hastings

[Removed by poster at 15/10/18 16:54:14]

I’m sure there’s plenty of genuine people on here. I’ve never not turned up to a social or meet yet.

"Seem to not be many genuine people on this site. Any other good sites to use?

I’m sure there’s plenty of genuine people on here. I’ve never not turned up to a social or meet yet.

"

Hmm! I suppose everyone’s going to say that.

People have a lack of respect mainly. We usually meet couples but thought we'd try a single guy and have messages from people who clearly haven't read the profile. Are extremely pushy and won't take no for an answer! We've been off looking for single men on here to be honest

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I’d say it’s about half and half on this site op! Half are actually looking to meet - the other half are just fannying about!

There are other swinging sites but, from what I’ve been told, Fab is the most popular in the UK by far!

Well trying looking as a single straight male...

It's sure hard work, well for an average guy like me anyway

I know what you mean - but there are plenty of genuine people here, me included.

However, on occasions it can be very frustrating: you seem to be chatting nicely with someone and then suddenly they stop communicating, or hide their profile (usually when you try to actually arrange a time and place to meet)and if you're really unlucky, it happens at a later stage and they just don't show up to your meet.

But persevere - come and chat to the "genuine" ones.

Meeeeeee im genuine

Prestonish

"People have a lack of respect mainly. We usually meet couples but thought we'd try a single guy and have messages from people who clearly haven't read the profile. Are extremely pushy and won't take no for an answer! We've been off looking for single men on here to be honest "

If you’re looking for single guys or group play - the easiest place to find it by far is in a swingers club. You have a couple of great ones near you - but stupidly neither of them let single guys in on a Saturday!

Dear Sir/Madam/Couple

I am a genuine Man/Woman/Couple and would very much like to meet you on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Yeah there’s none. Nobody wants to have sex with me.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Well trying looking as a single straight male...

It's sure hard work, well for an average guy like me anyway "

You aren't average

Lots of nice people here.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"People have a lack of respect mainly. We usually meet couples but thought we'd try a single guy and have messages from people who clearly haven't read the profile. Are extremely pushy and won't take no for an answer! We've been off looking for single men on here to be honest "

Perhaps do your own searching?

Prestonish

It's sure hard work, well for an average guy like me anyway "

Actually I’d say you were better than average in appearance - but your profile could be an awful lot better - and clubs and socials are the easiest place to get a verification (the club owners and regulars will verify you if you take the trouble to chat to them and ask nicely! )

Definitely a quantity over quality situation.

You're in for the long haul like the rest of us I'm afraid

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Google?

Actually I’d say you were better than average in appearance - but your profile could be an awful lot better - and clubs and socials are the easiest place to get a verification (the club owners and regulars will verify you if you take the trouble to chat to them and ask nicely! ) "

Flattery will get you everywhere

They are all blocking me, I’m sure they are

Prestonish

Actually I’d say you were better than average in appearance - but your profile could be an awful lot better - and clubs and socials are the easiest place to get a verification (the club owners and regulars will verify you if you take the trouble to chat to them and ask nicely! )

Flattery will get you everywhere "

It often does!

Pm’d you with a few suggestions!

Yeah there’s none. Nobody wants to have sex with me. "

No because your such a minger. NOT!

For a couple your profile is all about the female which is a put off from my perspective. Hardly no Male pics and you are also limiting the people who will meet you as you’ll only meet other people if they see mixed race/black.

Needle in a haystack

But that's what were after.

As per our profile Jay likes to watch which is why it's not focussed on him.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"People have a lack of respect mainly. We usually meet couples but thought we'd try a single guy and have messages from people who clearly haven't read the profile. Are extremely pushy and won't take no for an answer! We've been off looking for single men on here to be honest

Perhaps do your own searching? "

Whoa.. steady on, you can't say that that would be sensible, logical, obvious . Where's the fun in that the op wouldn't be able to complain in a round and about way about guys.

Effort in reward out is often suggested.

The guys you're likely seeking op are already out there having fun...you might need to give them a reason to meet you it's a two way street.

By *alldarksurreyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Idiots have infiltrated every single site like this one, what makes you think any other site will be differnt op?

By *ddibleMan  over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

Over the years I have tried most of the other sites either as a couple or as a single and would say Fab is about the best.

I think the biggest problem is geography, its finding what you are after in your area- that's always been the problem on all the sites. Pushy rude arseholes are everywhere, sadly they're now part of life.

My advice is keep looking; new members join every day or broaden your search area. Forward planning and hotel meets are the norm for many on here now

Don't give up and good luck

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"But that's what were after.

As per our profile Jay likes to watch which is why it's not focussed on him. "

That's fair enough.

I would agree with what others have said.

Get yourself to a club or search for yourself.

Allowing single guys to contact you opens the floodgates to all and sundry...

Nita

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Some great genuine people in this site

Lucky us

We go to clubs

That's where we've always played.hence why we now want a change of scenery and types people x

"Idiots have infiltrated every single site like this one, what makes you think any other site will be differnt op? "

Harsh but true.

OP do you go looking for people or wait for them to mail you? When I had a couples profile we ticked off all of our very varied fantasies. It took a lot of work looking and mailing but it was worth it.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

There's a new site that only has members who have been referred by someone already on there. So there's 100% no fakes and everyone is genuine. Whether you'll find what you're looking for is debatable. Me and my girl are going to join it after being told about by the people who set it up.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

There's a new site that only has members who have been referred by someone already on there. So there's 100% no fakes and everyone is genuine. Whether you'll find what you're looking for is debatable. Me and my girl are going to join it after being told about by the people who set it up. "

Is it a free site?

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Having been on various swingers' websites for over 14 years, the best era for them was when you paid a yearly fee to join (£50 in my case), irrespective of whether you were a single male, female or a couple, and most who joined were on there for all the same reasons. The minute these sites waived their membership costs, and made all sites free, they started to become infiltrated by fucking idiots of all types (not just single males either). Free sites has just encouraged nut-jobs, time-wasters, bullies and fakes - the worst thing to happen to them.

I'd happily pay a membership fee just to join a decent site full of genuine people.

"Having been on various swingers' websites for over 14 years, the best era for them was when you paid a yearly fee to join (£50 in my case), irrespective of whether you were a single male, female or a couple, and most who joined were on there for all the same reasons. The minute these sites waived their membership costs, and made all sites free, they started to become infiltrated by fucking idiots of all types (not just single males either). Free sites has just encouraged nut-jobs, time-wasters, bullies and fakes - the worst thing to happen to them.

I'd happily pay a membership fee just to join a decent site full of genuine people. "

Far worse nut-jobs, lunatics and bunny boilers on the regular dating apps!

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Having been on various swingers' websites for over 14 years, the best era for them was when you paid a yearly fee to join (£50 in my case), irrespective of whether you were a single male, female or a couple, and most who joined were on there for all the same reasons. The minute these sites waived their membership costs, and made all sites free, they started to become infiltrated by fucking idiots of all types (not just single males either). Free sites has just encouraged nut-jobs, time-wasters, bullies and fakes - the worst thing to happen to them.

I'd happily pay a membership fee just to join a decent site full of genuine people.

Far worse nut-jobs, lunatics and bunny boilers on the regular dating apps! "

True!

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

There's a new site that only has members who have been referred by someone already on there. So there's 100% no fakes and everyone is genuine. Whether you'll find what you're looking for is debatable. Me and my girl are going to join it after being told about by the people who set it up. "

100% no fakes and everyone is genuine only members who are referred. chances are it'll be years before there's any sizable numbers of members otherwise it'll soon be populated by the same percentage of genuine fakes as all other sites

There are many fun genuine people in this site but like any site where the prime reason is to bring people together you will always find the trolls the wasters and the idiots.

You just have to see past that

"But that's what were after.

As per our profile Jay likes to watch which is why it's not focussed on him. "

So what exactly are you looking for then. A couple or a single guy?.

What site is it your joining?

There's a new site that only has members who have been referred by someone already on there. So there's 100% no fakes and everyone is genuine. Whether you'll find what you're looking for is debatable. Me and my girl are going to join it after being told about by the people who set it up.

What site is it your joining?"

Well we can't tell you bcz we don't know you lol. That's the whole point. If we met you and could say 100 that you are who you say you are then we could. So we'd have to have a social first guys. Pm us and we can sort a social out.

We're having a group one before our party so maybe that would be good for you guys to attend?. Lexi

100% no fakes and everyone is genuine only members who are referred. chances are it'll be years before there's any sizable numbers of members otherwise it'll soon be populated by the same percentage of genuine fakes as all other sites "

Obviously there isn't thousands of members. But what's the point of having thousands of members but still can't meet the people you want?. Like this place at times. So your opinion isn't true at all.

How can it be when you can only get on once the owners verify that you know who's been referred?. So if you wanted to go on. We would refer you after meeting you. The owners would ask us if we knew you etc. If we say no. Then you can't do anything on the site..even if you've set up a profile. So much negative know it alls on here. Wonder why so many complain about certain members. Lexi

I'd happily pay a membership fee just to join a decent site full of genuine people. "

If you're serious then read my post and if it sounds appealing them pm me. Lexi

By *eegee39Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Having same problem myself starting to wonder if something wrong with me lol

I hear a lot of this. I cant inderstand it.

Wherever the party is @

Is it a free site? "

I'd habe to check sorry

"Having same problem myself starting to wonder if something wrong with me lol"

You didn't read did you. Majority of us are fake durrrr

Wherever the party is @

"Having same problem myself starting to wonder if something wrong with me lol

You didn't read did you. Majority of us are fake durrrr"

Lol..

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I tried other sites before finding Fab, and none have come anywhere near to the level of success I've enjoyed (and continue to do so) in here

Yeah there’s none. Nobody wants to have sex with me. "

Faux self-deprecation in one so young and obviously attractive, what's the world coming too?

By *esiressexMan  over a year ago

Essex/London

I must be honest I find fab the best site by far..I’m not looking for dating so it’s perfect, easy to use and so many naughty fu@kers on here

sure there’s some fakes and time wasters on here..but I’ve found loads of good genuine people.

This is the best free site on the internet....

Everything else I have found you have to pay to message anyone....

Wherever the party is @

I have found that people people dismiss certain people as they judge far too quickly. They say one thing but actually mean another. When you offer help,they come back with you're this and you're that. Maybe if they actually treated people as individuals then they'd get a lot more success

Wherever the party is @

Just my humble opinion based on my last experience

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've tried other sites and tbh I've found fab the best as very easy to navigate. I've met some lovely people here.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Were genuine & met loads of genuine people on fab. Were clubs or organised socials only then connect on here mainly so we've met to know

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Enough genuine decent people to last a lifetime. Use socials and clubs to meet more in person

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Try telling that to all the genuine people on here. Doubt somehow they'll agree.

» Add a new message to this topic