FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Enjoying Fab friendships without Fab

Enjoying Fab friendships without Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm wondering if people have any friends, perhaps fwb's, who they met on Fab but who have since gone unlos... and who they still meet with, maybe go to parties with, and still have sexy fun with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not me

Yes.

"I'm wondering if people have any friends, perhaps fwb's, who they met on Fab but who have since gone unlos... and who they still meet with, maybe go to parties with, and still have sexy fun with? "

Yes, most of the people I have met are no longer here but we are still friends. We just chat on whatsapp instead.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I chat with friends on Kik, some have left here or hardly ever come here anymore

I have one person that is no longer here that I still talk too. I really should message her actually.

A social meet who's become a friend has left.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Yes although some come back to Fab quite frequently then go again.

Yup.

By *weetlips1000Woman  over a year ago

Sleaford

Absolutely..... rarely come in here now

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's heartening to know that Fab friendships don't just end when one goes unlos

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Yeah quite a few friends I've met on here have subsequently left the site (Not sure what that says about me ) but I keep in regular contact with and meet up with every so often

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Lots of friends jumped ship over the years. It’s the UNLOS curse of MrsMac. I still keep in touch and see them from time to time.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I'm wondering if people have any friends, perhaps fwb's, who they met on Fab but who have since gone unlos... and who they still meet with, maybe go to parties with, and still have sexy fun with? "

But I have several friends who've left the site, we still chat most days either on Kik or WhatsApp.

Yes I'll see them again, not for 'parties or sexy fun' but as genuine friends who just enjoy spending time together doing things that friends do.

I have several that I’m still friends with, just because they leave fab doesn’t mean it’s the end of being friends.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Have spoken to 2 today. I no longer have sexy times with them, as our lives have changed, but we are still friends.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've a few friends I keep in touch with outside of Fab and still meet socially, and a long-term fwb I met through Fab who didn't go fully unlos, but hid his profile and hasn't been active here for a couple of years. To me, friends are friends, no matter where the friendship started. But I've also been friends with people who prefer to keep things completely separate and who chose to cut ties with everyone when they left. That's their decision and I've always respected it and wished them luck when they told me.

» Add a new message to this topic