FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NEW GUY STRUGGLES

NEW GUY STRUGGLES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No matter how experienced i am, if i dont have any verifications theres no interest? How are you supposed to get anywhere...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Go to socials and clubs and put your name out there, if you wanted to play with a couple would you pick the new ones or the established ones?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Get yourself out to social events.

Go on cams and get verified as genuine.

2 ways to get a verifications.

Veris don't guarantee meets tho, you still need to work at it.

The green tick itself isn't a turn on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relax, be patient.

Good luck

Leeds

"Get yourself out to social events.

The green tick itself isn't a turn on."

Frankly is there anything green that's a turn on?

Unless you have a kermit the frog fetish... No judgement here...

By *ingdiscreetMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Good morning

And welcome to club impossible.

Just keep chatting to people and eventually you'll get there. Though I've had a few meets being the single male no one ever leaves you a verification anyway ??

It is just what it is !

Frustrating I know

shits creek

Unless you have a kermit the frog fetish... No judgement here... "

There may be a handsome green grocer out there somewhere. Other than that I'm all out of options

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

A lot of people will meet people without veris - and some won't.

Some single guys seem to think they're the golden ticket to getting meets though, which they're not. While a veri can help, they're not the ultimate thing that people look for when deciding whether to meet or not.

What makes that decision varies wildly from person to person, but having a well written profile and decent pics, coupled with the right approach and attitude and correctly set expectations all help.

You could always try getting along to a club or organised social if you really want a veri though

A pic next to sky remote helps !!

Leeds

There may be a handsome green grocer out there somewhere. Other than that I'm all out of options

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah""

They may well be at that although the smell of eau du cabbage would put me right off i always imagine green grocers would be like those annoying beggars who work in gyms and talk about nothing else whilst flexing there cucumber at you... Am i mixing metaphors here i have lost my trail of thought

Any way "hiyaaaah" yourself, is it ok i consider "tooting" to be by far the most amusing place to live in england. I can't say it with out chuckling haha

shits creek

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

They may well be at that although the smell of eau du cabbage would put me right off i always imagine green grocers would be like those annoying beggars who work in gyms and talk about nothing else whilst flexing there cucumber at you... Am i mixing metaphors here i have lost my trail of thought

Any way "hiyaaaah" yourself, is it ok i consider "tooting" to be by far the most amusing place to live in england. I can't say it with out chuckling haha "

Tooting works even better when I've got my arse profile pic. I may have passed through Tooting once in my life, however, I have been known to let rip on a number of occasions and I do find farts hilarious.....as long as their mine, or Peter Griffins.

Stand out

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Some people will meet unverified members, I have in the past. It's slightly more risky of course but if someone likes your profile enough they will contact you regardless.

"No matter how experienced i am, if i dont have any verifications theres no interest? How are you supposed to get anywhere..."
Google maps

Leeds

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

Any way "hiyaaaah" yourself, is it ok i consider "tooting" to be by far the most amusing place to live in england. I can't say it with out chuckling haha

Tooting works even better when I've got my arse profile pic. I may have passed through Tooting once in my life, however, I have been known to let rip on a number of occasions and I do find farts hilarious.....as long as their mine, or Peter Griffins."

highly under appreciated is a good fart joke haha. I have trained the little people in my house to say mammy did it when someone lets rip, they are now both adamant even when they do it and mammy is in a different post code that it was her and it was so loud we could hear it from home.. Growing the next generation to understand chivalry isn't an easy task

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

As suggested, clubs, socials and a decent profile. Good luck x

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's far from all about veri I've got fucking loads. If like me your a cunt these stuck up bitches won't give you jack

As said above clubs and socials are your friends

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

Tooting works even better when I've got my arse profile pic. I may have passed through Tooting once in my life, however, I have been known to let rip on a number of occasions and I do find farts hilarious.....as long as their mine, or Peter Griffins.

highly under appreciated is a good fart joke haha. I have trained the little people in my house to say mammy did it when someone lets rip, they are now both adamant even when they do it and mammy is in a different post code that it was her and it was so loud we could hear it from home.. Growing the next generation to understand chivalry isn't an easy task "

that's bad, whats the world coming to

By *heGentleman2024Man  over a year ago

North West

It is hard starting out on here i agree, like people have said on here go to socials in your area. Attend a club etc.

If you message someone you are intrested in and get an instant delete its just one of those things. Good luck

Leeds

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

highly under appreciated is a good fart joke haha. I have trained the little people in my house to say mammy did it when someone lets rip, they are now both adamant even when they do it and mammy is in a different post code that it was her and it was so loud we could hear it from home.. Growing the next generation to understand chivalry isn't an easy task that's bad, whats the world coming to "

Hey, i believe in equality in all it's forms.. Especially if it provides me amusement in the middle of tesco

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The nature of verifications definitely makes a difference

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"The nature of verifications definitely makes a difference "

Wise words

We and others, meet folk who are not verified as well as verified..it's all about the competition from other Guys, and Guys way out all Ladies and Couples by loads, majority wise on here....sometimes it's just a case of sending a message at the right time or replying to a meet request at the right time..a lot of it is luck and fitting the bill at the time.

By *hedark_knightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Patience and perseverance

shits creek

"Hiiiiiiyaaaaah"

highly under appreciated is a good fart joke haha. I have trained the little people in my house to say mammy did it when someone lets rip, they are now both adamant even when they do it and mammy is in a different post code that it was her and it was so loud we could hear it from home.. Growing the next generation to understand chivalry isn't an easy task that's bad, whats the world coming to

Hey, i believe in equality in all it's forms.. Especially if it provides me amusement in the middle of tesco "

I love this

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

The often cited catch 22. As others have said they're not the be all and end all.

You've been here 6 weeks what were your expectations ? You might want to lower them to zero that way you're never disappointed.

All too often folk blame their perceived lack of success on external factors that they cannot control when often the problem is of their own making.

I say this often ..no words you type will alter the outcome.. if the other person doesn't find you attractive. Everyone can say yes please or no thanks

» Add a new message to this topic