FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trying to understand cock pics

Trying to understand cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fifi here looking through the pics.. lots of men with there cocks out. Personally it’s not something that draws me in and I think it’s a turn off just don’t do it! But then again I flash my bits so I’m just as bad but from my point of view I think you would get better response from face pic ! Do you get a response from cock pics Just curious xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fifi pm you

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

I wouldn’t reply to just a cock pic as I think it’s really lazy and presumptuous. Like oh look I have a cock you must want it. Saying that I will speak to people without a face pic for a while if there are a variety of other pics available on their profile to give a general idea of what they are like

Mrs

"Fifi pm you "

Erm your 80’s do needs a trim lol

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Not interested in genitals of any gender unless they're sat on my face.

Sorry boys, even the most attractive looking cock isn't going to make me want it unless you're a decent person

"I wouldn’t reply to just a cock pic as I think it’s really lazy and presumptuous. Like oh look I have a cock you must want it. Saying that I will speak to people without a face pic for a while if there are a variety of other pics available on their profile to give a general idea of what they are like

Mrs "

Exactly how I feel... I know everyone different just feel like they all moan they don’t get no responses and I think well don’t put just your cock lol just trying to help ... lol xxx

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"I wouldn’t reply to just a cock pic as I think it’s really lazy and presumptuous. Like oh look I have a cock you must want it. Saying that I will speak to people without a face pic for a while if there are a variety of other pics available on their profile to give a general idea of what they are like

Mrs

Exactly how I feel... I know everyone different just feel like they all moan they don’t get no responses and I think well don’t put just your cock lol just trying to help ... lol xxx"

Yeah we got fed up with that and the needlessly graphic messages about how they would pummel your vagina into mince meat lol

Ended up blocking all men again

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

Only for friends only. If chatting and want to see then can at request. Face picture first always

Mrs

I mean us women we do want a fuck with no strings but we still want to see what you look like and have a connection with.. but men are just happy to bang regardless lol bless em x

Exactly how I feel... I know everyone different just feel like they all moan they don’t get no responses and I think well don’t put just your cock lol just trying to help ... lol xxx

Yeah we got fed up with that and the needlessly graphic messages about how they would pummel your vagina into mince meat lol

Ended up blocking all men again "

"Only for friends only. If chatting and want to see then can at request. Face picture first always"

Makes sense xxx

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

"Only for friends only. If chatting and want to see then can at request. Face picture first always

Makes sense xxx"

Best time to see really would be at point of meeting. Most men's egos are bigger than their cocks anyway

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Personally I don't like to thrust my cock at anyone who hasn't asked for it. But I do love being naked. So I keep my full nudes on my freinds only pics. They are full nudes, I don't like having just close ups of my cock, it sort of just feels dehumanising.

They may have a place. My good lady is not put off by a cock pic and often make comment when she see's a nice cock that she's attracted to. But it's not cocks that entice her in to a profile. Like everyone else she's far more intrested in what the person has to say and what they look like in general. So profile with just a cock or predominantly full of cocks is not going to be very successful to her.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

To be fair, there are lots of females on this site showing their intimate parts held wide open or with objects inserted and also couples that show all their bits and often sexual acts.

I took all my cock pictures off a while ago. It’s interesting listening to women’s views on men’s profiles.

It’s a fact that men get turned on by pictures of women’s bits and they find it hard to understand that it doesn’t work the other way around.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

The analogy of junk mail is often used in response to folk asking why don't people reply .

I often see threads from folk complaining about the mail they receive on here lack of effort one line fancy a fuck txt spk.. no pictures attached wrong type of pictures attached...I'd liken this to junk mail.

In the real world it'd be very difficult to manage without a mailbox..

On here the site allows you to "board up" your mailbox with filters and gender blocks. My question would be

Why don't you use the tool(s) ? You can or could still message those that interest you.

Effort in reward out is often said.

Otherwise you're gonna have to accept you'll receive some junk in your mail.

P.S.

The site posted some stats a while ago that said less than 1% of folk post in the forums, they don't know how many read them I'm willing to put good money the guys folk complain about don't read them.

I've seen male profile with only cock pics. There's been 20 on some. Its an instant turn off for me. I love seeing dress photo torso bums and legs. Fave pics are grest but im happy for them to be sent private.

One cock pic is ok, gives an idea of what I could be playing with

"

P.S.

The site posted some stats a while ago that said less than 1% of folk post in the forums, they don't know how many read them I'm willing to put good money the guys folk complain about don't read them. "

What about if this 1% of folk that use the forum are in the minority of whiny feckers who like to complain about cock pictures and the rest of the site aren't bothered by them or don't care enough to whinge or... maybe... just maybe... some like them?

I took my cock pics off and I had women telling me to put them back. So proves, women love the cock, they pretend they don’t but they so do.

"To be fair, there are lots of females on this site showing their intimate parts held wide open or with objects inserted and also couples that show all their bits and often sexual acts. "

We don’t seem to get many threads suggesting the ladies would be better off not flashing what’s between our legs though.

I enjoy getting opinions on my cock but I ask permission first.

What makes me laugh is folks who moan about cock pics yet have gaping arseholes/boobs/pussy on their own

If you dislike something so much either don't look or go UNLOS... It's that easy

"To be fair, there are lots of females on this site showing their intimate parts held wide open or with objects inserted and also couples that show all their bits and often sexual acts.

We don’t seem to get many threads suggesting the ladies would be better off not flashing what’s between our legs though. "

My point exactly...men love seeing women’s bits. Women work on imagination more then men do ( in my opinion)

"Fifi here looking through the pics.. lots of men with there cocks out. Personally it’s not something that draws me in and I think it’s a turn off just don’t do it! But then again I flash my bits so I’m just as bad but from my point of view I think you would get better response from face pic ! Do you get a response from cock pics Just curious xxx"
you certainly do that nurses outfit justice and the cock out avatars in forums still get responses so some women love them some dont

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Not directed to op, but just an observation. Isn't it double standards as I flash my arse and boobs for all to see?

I don't like cock pics because that's not what I'm looking for, but there are plenty profiles where they only want to see cock from possible meets.

Anyone I hope I made sense

I can see why cock pics are a turn off , but ladies the same goes for pics of your arsehole that is gross.

"I can see why cock pics are a turn off , but ladies the same goes for pics of your arsehole that is gross, especially if there is one or two corn at the entrance of your colon. "

Put your fannies away ladies, no one needs to see them ffs

Nothing better than a puckered up arsehole

"I took my cock pics off and I had women telling me to put them back. So proves, women love the cock, they pretend they don’t but they so do. "

I like it in me, not in my inbox.

My current profile pic is a tongue in cheek homage to the the classic Cock comparison to a household object, as favoured by so many on fab.

We are told no cock pics / cock pics essential depending on hat profiles we read.

I'm not trying to meet anyone so I do what the fuck I like with my profile, it is here for my amusement.

"I took my cock pics off and I had women telling me to put them back. So proves, women love the cock, they pretend they don’t but they so do.

I like it in me, not in my inbox."

Just in your actual box ? Please confirm post haste.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

Horses for courses some like to see some dont, of course a variety of pics is better than just a single item, I have seen enough profiles now of womens boobs taken from the same angle but with 3 pages of practicaly the same photo, all very boring.

I think guys un general prefer women's 'bits' in pics where as the women prefer face and muscular bodies.

Personally I like to see at least one on a profile.

I don't like them sent to me on messages. I prefer seeing faces but I do like to know whats available

"

P.S.

The site posted some stats a while ago that said less than 1% of folk post in the forums, they don't know how many read them I'm willing to put good money the guys folk complain about don't read them.

What about if this 1% of folk that use the forum are in the minority of whiny feckers who like to complain about cock pictures and the rest of the site aren't bothered by them or don't care enough to whinge or... maybe... just maybe... some like them?"

I'm with you.. if how others use the site was causing me enough stress to whinge and complain about it.. I'd block those genders so I get to do the choosing or unlos.

"To be fair, there are lots of females on this site showing their intimate parts held wide open or with objects inserted and also couples that show all their bits and often sexual acts.

We don’t seem to get many threads suggesting the ladies would be better off not flashing what’s between our legs though. "

I'd guess there's a couple of reasons for that.

1. There'd be shouts from all corners it's their profile their choice don't like it don't look.

2. Some guys would be loathe to voice an opinion that may alienate the very folk they're trying to meet

"To be fair, there are lots of females on this site showing their intimate parts held wide open or with objects inserted and also couples that show all their bits and often sexual acts. "

Thank goodness this isnt facebook. If you cant get your bits out here then where

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"Personally I like to see at least one on a profile.

I don't like them sent to me on messages. I prefer seeing faces but I do like to know whats available "

Even though I'm bi, I hate it when guys message me pics of their cocks and worse still they are usually from their public gallery so if I wanted to I could view them anyway, I know what a cock looks like, I don't need pictures of cocks sent to me, the problem is, so many guys, straight, bi or gay, think they are gods gift.

We don’t seem to get many threads suggesting the ladies would be better off not flashing what’s between our legs though.

1. There'd be shouts from all corners it's their profile their choice don't like it don't look.

2. Some guys would be loathe to voice an opinion that may alienate the very folk they're trying to meet "

So you honestly think most men would rather not see a foof tastefully presented?

I just think many men are like sheep they see one guy with his cock out who is successful here and all follow with photos of their cock out.

2. Some guys would be loathe to voice an opinion that may alienate the very folk they're trying to meet

So you honestly think most men would rather not see a foof tastefully presented? "

Couldn't answer for other blokes .. I rarely fab foof pictures ..depending on the picture presentation etc some can be sexy.. I'd say the same about some cock pictures, however the foofs that are held wide open with objects inserted.. I'd suggest that's not tastefully presented .

"I just think many men are like sheep they see one guy with his cock out who is successful here and all follow with photos of their cock out. "

I'm a wolf. I tread my own path.

» Add a new message to this topic