FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum people who block you

Forum people who block you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

No I honestly couldn't careless

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If I notice, I try to avoid them.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

How could you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup. Just don't get drawn into whatever it is that caused me to block .

Blocking means nothing more than restricting access to who you are in my opinion.

By *ooby birdWoman  over a year ago

North West

Nope - I couldn't care less

I'm kind of oblivious to how many block lists I'm on

I so rarely check profiles, I guess I miss most of them

Either way, I've managed til now

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

There's only one person who has blocked me that starts threads with any regularity (that I know of anyway) and yes I still participate in them now and again.

By *andyladMan  over a year ago

Hereorthere

Not arsed if I've been blocked because they don't agree with my point of view tough shite

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?"

I don’t interact with them to annoy them, wind them up or get around the ban, if they post something that I’d respond to if someone else posted it, I’ll respond. And if I agree or disagree with something they say and feel it’s reply+quote worthy, I’ll do it

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?"
it's against the rules I'm told to try and talk to someone that has blocked you directly in the forum ,but sometimes you don't realise they have

If I blocked them, it would be because I wanted no more contact. I would avoid them in the forums where possible.

It amuses me. This time around I don’t think I’ve upset many people. Yet

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?it's against the rules I'm told to try and talk to someone that has blocked you directly in the forum ,but sometimes you don't realise they have "

It’s against the rules if you ask them outright why they’ve banned you, or just start arguing with them etc. If they’ve made a forum post you’re more than welcome to reply to it, if you keep on topic and don’t make little digs or comments etc

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I dont know as i dont care.

But I would if my silver fox blocked me

IV been blocked by regular forum users,I have no clue why, but they interact with me in here,bit baffling

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've noticed I'm on a few block list of forums people that I've actually never spoken to directly. Does it bother me, not really. Would I avoid them, no. If they happen to make a post or comment I won't go out my way to avoid it. They don't know me but obviously felt a reason to block me. Big girl pants on, can't please them all.

It’s an open forum and childish to block if someone disagrees with you, if people are that shallow they shouldn’t post.

To be honest being blocked Is part and parcel of the site and shouldn’t matter to those blocked either

"I dont know as i dont care.

But I would if my silver fox blocked me "

I wouldn't block you my Spanish hottie

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If it's a thread that I think I have something valid to add to, I'll post regardless of any blocks and don't see why I wouldn't/shouldn't

Only one block I’ve been aware of, someone I’d never seen before in the forums, and not seen since so my interaction with them hadn’t been tested yet! But I’d post as normal, block or not!

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

"I dont know as i dont care.

But I would if my silver fox blocked me

I wouldn't block you my Spanish hottie "

Yeah. Mwwaa

"It’s an open forum and childish to block if someone disagrees with you, if people are that shallow they shouldn’t post.

To be honest being blocked Is part and parcel of the site and shouldn’t matter to those blocked either "

Fair point,well put

"Only one block I’ve been aware of, someone I’d never seen before in the forums, and not seen since so my interaction with them hadn’t been tested yet! But I’d post as normal, block or not! "

How do you tell if you’ve been blocked by someone in the forums? Can you still see their posts?x

"How do you tell if you’ve been blocked by someone in the forums? Can you still see their posts?x"

You can still see everything. You’ll only be able to tell if you click on their profile or try to reply via pm

"How do you tell if you’ve been blocked by someone in the forums? Can you still see their posts?x

You can still see everything. You’ll only be able to tell if you click on their profile or try to reply via pm "

Correct

I just carry on as normal. Makes no difference to me.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No idea if we've been blocked by any one on here.

I post on threads I want too

Heaven knows but if some one blocks me that's not some thing I worry about . You can't be every ones cup of tea

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'll post on them if I feel the topic comment worthy. We're all adults here. So they may not want me looking at their profile for whatever reason, doesn't mean I can't comment on posts they make so long as I'm contributing and not trying to get around their blocks. To be honest I don't know why most have blocked me.... I'm lovely

I never check this shit. So if you're wondering why I still interact with you after you've blocked me... it's because I don't know. If I did know it probably wouldn't make much difference. I often reply to particular posts rather than people. And if I thought you didn't like me for some reason I'd probably try to patch things up anyway

I'm talking about forum user in particular,who you interact with on a daily basis,why would they block you?

"It’s an open forum and childish to block if someone disagrees with you, if people are that shallow they shouldn’t post.

To be honest being blocked Is part and parcel of the site and shouldn’t matter to those blocked either "

It isn't always about blocking someone who you don't agree with. It can be because how they reveal their thoughts in the forum, makes you shudder at the thought of meeting them. Their profile seems normal, so you block them from contacting you in case you forgot who they were if they mailed you in the future.

There was one forum thread where the op blocked everyone for not agreeing with his view on sexuality

I wouldn’t really notice I’ve been blocked. But yes I would still post on their thread x

[Removed by poster at 14/10/18 21:22:25]

"I'm talking about forum user in particular,who you interact with on a daily basis,why would they block you?"

Maybe you don’t share the same views? Maybe some business has gone down in the pms, maybe it was an accident, who knows. Not like you can ask them lol

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I've occasionally noticed I've been blocked - for no obvious reason - when I've gone to have a nose at someone's profile but to be honest, it's water off a duck's back and I don't usually remember who's blocked me at a later date ... so I guess it's possible I might then inadvertently interact with them on a thread. It wouldn't be because I was being deliberately goady though.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To be honest being blocked Is part and parcel of the site and shouldn’t matter to those blocked either

It isn't always about blocking someone who you don't agree with. It can be because how they reveal their thoughts in the forum, makes you shudder at the thought of meeting them. Their profile seems normal, so you block them from contacting you in case you forgot who they were if they mailed you in the future."

Yeah, this.

"

You can still see everything. You’ll only be able to tell if you click on their profile or try to reply via pm "

What happens if you have been blocked by them when you click on their profile?

Sorry for all the questions

I personally don't care. They didn't agree with something I said so blocked me. If I have a reply to a point they make in forums, I will reply. Other than that, thats it

I don't think I've been blocked, I haven't noticed any anyway.

I'd still comment though, it's an open forum and unless it's a "rate my profile" then my opinion is valid, they don't need to accept it if they don't want to.

"

You can still see everything. You’ll only be able to tell if you click on their profile or try to reply via pm

Sorry for all the questions "

u won't see their profile and it will say your blocked

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I probably wouldn't know if I'd been blocked by someone, unless we'd been chatting and I suddenly couldn't mail them, so I very likely have unwittingly posted on threads started by people who have blocked me. If I was aware someone had blocked me, I'd probably just avoid interacting with them on the forum as I suspect they would prefer that.

Tbh i wouldn't know if someone had blocked me unless i click on their profile

"I probably wouldn't know if I'd been blocked by someone, unless we'd been chatting and I suddenly couldn't mail them, so I very likely have unwittingly posted on threads started by people who have blocked me. If I was aware someone had blocked me, I'd probably just avoid interacting with them on the forum as I suspect they would prefer that. "

Glad you posted on the right thread

Had someone a few days ago on one of those hotlist or nah and because I said nah he blocked me

your imagination

"I probably wouldn't know if I'd been blocked by someone, unless we'd been chatting and I suddenly couldn't mail them, so I very likely have unwittingly posted on threads started by people who have blocked me. If I was aware someone had blocked me, I'd probably just avoid interacting with them on the forum as I suspect they would prefer that.

Glad you posted on the right thread "

It's always a tense moment

I comment on threads I want to comment on, irregardlass of who started them or posted, although someone dies think otherwise!

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I only know of one from the forums who's blocked me and I occasionally post on his threads.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Tbh i wouldn't know if someone had blocked me unless i click on their profile "

Same here

It's a weird and whacky tangled web of intrigue

We've got a few people from the forums blocked.

We won't purposely avoid posts with them in and if we agree or disagree with something they've posted we will still interact.

We've most probably blocked because they've came across sleazy or disrespectful the way they talk to others, and for that reason we don't want them private messaging or looking at our pics as they're not our kind of people.

(Mr)

"I probably wouldn't know if I'd been blocked by someone, unless we'd been chatting and I suddenly couldn't mail them, so I very likely have unwittingly posted on threads started by people who have blocked me. If I was aware someone had blocked me, I'd probably just avoid interacting with them on the forum as I suspect they would prefer that.

It's always a tense moment "

Hello.

I’ve blocked and comment on their thread because they were being a dickhead

Some people block as a way to filter out rather then as having an issue with a particular profile. Can’t see why you wouldn’t comment

"I'm talking about forum user in particular,who you interact with on a daily basis,why would they block you?"

Maybe it was an accident? 'Block' is close to 'reply' when mailing.

Ok ok here is the thing,how can you exchange

pleasantries in a thread when they have just blocked you,I find it weird

"I'm talking about forum user in particular,who you interact with on a daily basis,why would they block you?

Maybe it was an accident? 'Block' is close to 'reply' when mailing. "

Naaaaaaa not having that

I've just checked your profile in case I had accidentally blocked you. Then I thought, hmmmmm, is this a ploy to get views

your imagination

Hello. "

"hi" See? Checked to make sure I wasn't blocked!

"Ok ok here is the thing,how can you exchange

pleasantries in a thread when they have just blocked you,I find it weird"

I just have bigger things in life to worry about, no need for agro, just being civil I guess

"I've just checked your profile in case I had accidentally blocked you. Then I thought, hmmmmm, is this a ploy to get views "

Do you mean I created a subterfuge to deflect from my true agenda?

I don't really notice if I've been blocked. The pretty ones I perv on haven't blocked me yet, so it's all good.

Hello.

"hi" See? Checked to make sure I wasn't blocked! "

Something weird is in the air. I'm clicking on reply + quote and it's quoting random posts, not always the one I clicked on.

It's funny though. x

your imagination

"Ok ok here is the thing,how can you exchange

pleasantries in a thread when they have just blocked you,I find it weird"

That's exactly why I simply would avoid interaction. If they blocked me, I'd assume they didn't like me or something I had previously posted, and might find my persistence in interacting annoying or worse, view it as trying to antagonise. I'm here for giggles and the occasionally thought-provoking topic, not to upset anyone.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

How do you guys sleep at night?

"How do you guys sleep at night? "

In a puddle of tears

Iv blocked and been blocked from threads its all good fun gotta love the odd cock block

I suppose if someone has blocked you because of your forum post the way to deal with it is to post on every topic all the time.

They will still be annoyed

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?it's against the rules I'm told to try and talk to someone that has blocked you directly in the forum ,but sometimes you don't realise they have "

You can't get around a block but you can still comment on their threads.

If im blocked i wouldn't waste my energy going on their forum posts.

Its also odd that they can comment on mine if ive blocked them too.

If I've blocked someone or if I know I'm blocked by someone then No I wouldn't comment as a reply. I may contribute in a post they started but wouldn't interact. That's just out of respect.

I have been blocked by a few forum posters. It doesn't bother me. I don't mean that in an arrogant way. I just fail to see why anybody would get upset about being blocked by somebody they have never met who lives miles away. If people want to block me that is their choice.

OP try going in the chat rooms. You will see how much more you get blocked by people you have never chatted to.

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?it's against the rules I'm told to try and talk to someone that has blocked you directly in the forum ,but sometimes you don't realise they have

You can't get around a block but you can still comment on their threads."

That's correct you can comment on their post but as the previous poster said it is against the rules to comment directly against their comment.

I have in the past just asked them in the post to refrain as they are aware they are blocked and it's again forum rules to comment directly to someone whose blocked you.

"

Sorry for all the questions "

It tells you they have blocked you.

"If I've blocked someone or if I know I'm blocked by someone then No I wouldn't comment as a reply. I may contribute in a post they started but wouldn't interact. That's just out of respect."

Awwwww that's lovely

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?it's against the rules I'm told to try and talk to someone that has blocked you directly in the forum ,but sometimes you don't realise they have

That's correct you can comment on their post but as the previous poster said it is against the rules to comment directly against their comment.

I have in the past just asked them in the post to refrain as they are aware they are blocked and it's again forum rules to comment directly to someone whose blocked you."

I'd like clarification on this as I was under the impression you can comment directly to them about the forum subject, but you can't ask them to unblock you or to message you.

I have done this unknowingly twice before.

One a woman, the other a man. The woman responded to one of my posts with a snide remark, I replied back, clicked on the profile out of curiosity to see I was blocked! Haven’t commented on anything she says since.

The man, similar thing, but I came across his post randomly, I replied agreeing with what he had said, again out of curiosity clicked on his profile to see I was blocked. Have no clue why!

I have in the past just asked them in the post to refrain as they are aware they are blocked and it's again forum rules to comment directly to someone whose blocked you.

I'd like clarification on this as I was under the impression you can comment directly to them about the forum subject, but you can't ask them to unblock you or to message you. "

You're correct

If iv blocked someone iv done so for a reason depends on if im interested in their post but now i try to avoid those that get under my skin so tend not to comment when they do.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Because in a right nosey mare, I like to check the profiles of people I respond to in the forums, in often baffled that we are blocked by people we've never had any interaction with. My guess is they've read something I've posted and blocked on the basis of that?

Funny old lot, forumites.

End of the day you can't please everyone.

You get blocked for just being popular

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I wouldn’t go out of my way to interact with someone that had blocked me. On the other hand, if I had blocked someone from the forums I probably would still comment on their posts. Blocking someone doesn’t mean you have an issue with the person necessarily, it can just mean you don’t think you’re compatible for whatever reason, that they’re not your sort of person or because they live too closeby. Many reasons I suppose.

Don't know if I have been blocked or not, so can't adjust my postings to suit.

It's against the rules to use forum threads as a way to directly contact them.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

How would I know they have blocked me. I'm a single guy. We don't read profiles

I don't care if someone blocks me just means someone I would not be interested in talking to or meeting.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

If I find out I have been blocked by someone, I block them back in case they change their minds.

I try to avoid their forum posts as well.

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I've been blocked by one account, but it was down to a faux pas on my part, so I studiously avoid them so as not to cause further offence

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I wouldn't care if someone blocked me if the topic was something I had an opinion on I would comment

If I notice, I usually counter block but if they write something interesting or something that it is not that interesting I will still reply to it.

That's the beauty of a public forums, I can still interact with the ones I have blocked or the ones who have blocked me

I find it very arousing to be blocked, so thanks guys.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I do chuckle when I get blocked, especially by people who don't actually inbox me but only interact on the forums..not quite sure what they think it has achieved because they can still see the same as before.

But I counter block them because I'm petty like that.

You can usually predict who will block because the sheep all follow each other.

"I do chuckle when I get blocked, especially by people who don't actually inbox me but only interact on the forums..not quite sure what they think it has achieved because they can still see the same as before.

You can usually predict who will block because the sheep all follow each other. "

Who said that ? I you Cher.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I do chuckle when I get blocked, especially by people who don't actually inbox me but only interact on the forums..not quite sure what they think it has achieved because they can still see the same as before.

You can usually predict who will block because the sheep all follow each other. "

I'm petty as well,you can't beat a good counterblock can you.

I've been blocked by a few forum folk - I haven't counted the amount of fucks I give but I'm sure it's not many

"I've been blocked by a few forum folk - I haven't counted the amount of fucks I give but I'm sure it's not many

"

Who said that ?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've been blocked by a few forum folk - I haven't counted the amount of fucks I give but I'm sure it's not many

"

I had to do something so you'd notice me

The irony of this thread is,there are 2 people on this thread who have blocked me

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I only know of one couple who post on the forums and have us blocked, they were miles away though and i never even knew they existed untill i clicked on them when reading a post by them

Still one less person who disagrees with me isn't a bad thing for my ego

"I only know of one couple who post on the forums and have us blocked, they were miles away though and i never even knew they existed untill i clicked on them when reading a post by them

Still one less person who disagrees with me isn't a bad thing for my ego "

Two now, I've just blocked you

Blocked

"Blocked"

Counter blocked

I raise your block and block you thrice

"I only know of one couple who post on the forums and have us blocked, they were miles away though and i never even knew they existed untill i clicked on them when reading a post by them

Still one less person who disagrees with me isn't a bad thing for my ego "

Sometimes the block is accidental, you didn't even realise you had done it I've done things like this when I've had a bad signal and phones reacting slowly

"Do you go in their threads and comment? They've blocked you,do you interact after being blocked?

I don’t interact with them to annoy them, wind them up or get around the ban, if they post something that I’d respond to if someone else posted it, I’ll respond. And if I agree or disagree with something they say and feel it’s reply+quote worthy, I’ll do it"

A thread often drifts or you respond to someone other than the OP, so no, i would not ignore a thread because of the OP.

"The irony of this thread is,there are 2 people on this thread who have blocked me"
How is that ironic I find it endearing they still want to join in with you from afar

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Two now, I've just blocked you"

Thank the lord for that, the swimming cap and goggles bring to mind someone who takes"filling a partner up" far too literally. No reenactments of one born every minute on rewind in our household thank you very much

Two now, I've just blocked you

Thank the lord for that, the swimming cap and goggles bring to mind someone who takes"filling a partner up" far too literally. No reenactments of one born every minute on rewind in our household thank you very much "

I literally have no idea what you are talking about

I'd like clarification on this as I was under the impression you can comment directly to them about the forum subject, but you can't ask them to unblock you or to message you. "

To my knowledge it can be viewed as procation and if asked to refrain and they don't they can be reported and get a warning. I found this out the hard way and didn't even know I'd been blocked till I got a warning from a mod and told I'd be been blocked so shouldn't reply because it's viewed as insiting. Not a new rule but one at least 2 yrs old. I have also used it with someone who kept trying to stir deliberately. She paid the price for her games.

» Add a new message to this topic