FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girl on girl

Girl on girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i need advice. Im looking for a girl for my 1st experience. But not having much luck with anyone local.

Who will be willing to travel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How many guys have you had message you from status update?

"How many guys have you had message you from status update? "

I’d travel for you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Most of the men on FAB I think.

Not wise to have your mobile number in your status tho .....

Even less wise for someone to phone it right away .

Good luck on finding someone local. I know how difficult it is.

Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Hey! How did you get my mobile number?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You're asking who can travel but you can't accommodate so where would you meet? Maybe you should offer to do the travelling.

"Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP "
If she was a guy what would she be?

If she was a guy what would she be?

King's Crustacean

or simply having a ball ......

So many male friends and no veri's.....

I do wish I could help with that O.P.

I found many 'bi' women profiles doing searches.

"Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP If she was a guy what would she be? "

Same

King's Crustacean

"Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP If she was a guy what would she be? "

She's be a guy pretending to be a woman

And she’s straight

looking for girl on girl action but says str8 on profile lol genius

"And she’s straight "

I just clocked that too

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Aren't there any clubs down your neck of the woods OP?

I’d get your number off your profile if I were you. Too far for me but good luck

[Removed by poster at 14/10/18 10:35:08]

She's fab straight ,maybe a bit naive but she's asked for advice people not critism so advise her ,op look about see who takes your fancy message then tell them about yourself explain what your looking for and then hope they respond that's the best you can do ,be honest and your more likely to find what you seek

"She's fab straight ,maybe a bit naive but she's asked for advice people not critism so advise her ,op look about see who takes your fancy message then tell them about yourself explain what your looking for and then hope they respond that's the best you can do ,be honest and your more likely to find what you seek"

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her.

"She's fab straight ,maybe a bit naive but she's asked for advice people not critism so advise her ,op look about see who takes your fancy message then tell them about yourself explain what your looking for and then hope they respond that's the best you can do ,be honest and your more likely to find what you seek

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her. "

yes but she hasn't asked for profile advise but people are giving it

Something a little fishy about this. Shame because I would with those photos

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be perfectly honest OP the same advice applies to you as anyone else saying they can't get a meet that has no profile to speak of and in fact would probably be extra relevant in your case - you need to sell yourself better, your profile as it stands will ring alarm bells for most women here and I'll say what a lot of others will be thinking too, lead to suspicion that you may actually be a guy masquerading as a woman to get their kicks, a suspicion not helped by including your mobile number in your profile text and status update - something which most women just wouldn't do.

Now I'm not saying that IS the case here, but many will suspect it is.

If you're serious about wanting to meet other women, and genuine, then sell yourself, provide a detailed profile that will attract people - tell them about you and what you are looking for, and can offer and maybe give consideration to changing your sexuality to bi-curious at least

"She's fab straight ,maybe a bit naive but she's asked for advice people not critism so advise her ,op look about see who takes your fancy message then tell them about yourself explain what your looking for and then hope they respond that's the best you can do ,be honest and your more likely to find what you seek

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her. yes but she hasn't asked for profile advise but people are giving it"

If you looked you would see she hasn't got a profile..

Just a phone number..

So she is either a very naive woman or a dirty old man

"To be perfectly honest OP the same advice applies to you as anyone else saying they can't get a meet that has no profile to speak of and in fact would probably be extra relevant in your case - you need to sell yourself better, your profile as it stands will ring alarm bells for most women here and I'll say what a lot of others will be thinking too, lead to suspicion that you may actually be a guy masquerading as a woman to get their kicks, a suspicion not helped by including your mobile number in your profile text and status update - something which most women just wouldn't do.

Now I'm not saying that IS the case here, but many will suspect it is.

If you're serious about wanting to meet other women, and genuine, then sell yourself, provide a detailed profile that will attract people - tell them about you and what you are looking for, and can offer and maybe give consideration to changing your sexuality to bi-curious at least "

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her. yes but she hasn't asked for profile advise but people are giving it"

She's asked for advice as to why she can't get a meet and one of the possible reasons she isn't is her profile therefore advice on those lines is to be expected, and I believe permissible

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her. yes but she hasn't asked for profile advise but people are giving it

Just a phone number..

So she is either a very naive woman or a dirty old man "

I’d go with the latter to be honest, I tried calling from a withheld number and didn’t pick up!

She hasn’t asked for advice though, she’s simply asked who would be willing to travel to her. yes but she hasn't asked for profile advise but people are giving it

Just a phone number..

but to be fair it's no worse than half of fab or most of the newbies profiles u read ,in time she will either fluff it out or disappear so cut her a bit of slack I'm sure if she's genuine she will be ok,

Just a phone number..

I’d go with the latter to be honest, I tried calling from a withheld number and didn’t pick up! "

would u answer a withheld number

Op best thing to do is get yourself verified by fab as a woman that will allay any suspicions,next get yourself invited to a local social party and meet a few people (it will be nerve wracking but worth it) network and build friendships ,then go from there

Just a phone number..

I’d go with the latter to be honest, I tried calling from a withheld number and didn’t pick up! would u answer a withheld number"

I never answer any calls unless preplanned, they go to voicemail!

Just a phone number..

I’d go with the latter to be honest, I tried calling from a withheld number and didn’t pick up! would u answer a withheld number

I never answer any calls unless preplanned, they go to voicemail! "

ok so there you go that makes you safety conscious like op not a guy,you get what I'm saying x

Just a phone number..

I’d go with the latter to be honest, I tried calling from a withheld number and didn’t pick up! would u answer a withheld number

I never answer any calls unless preplanned, they go to voicemail! ok so there you go that makes you safety conscious like op not a guy,you get what I'm saying x"

Fair play, you call from a real number then and tell us if a lady answers!

Just a phone number..

I never answer any calls unless preplanned, they go to voicemail! ok so there you go that makes you safety conscious like op not a guy,you get what I'm saying x

Fair play, you call from a real number then and tell us if a lady answers! "

I would but I'm too far away and a bloke lol

"Hi i need advice. Im looking for a girl for my 1st experience. But not having much luck with anyone local.

Who will be willing to travel "

Have you changed your mind now ... "No more messages" isn't very welcoming

(By the way as for g-on-g ... I'm out!)

Just a phone number..

I never answer any calls unless preplanned, they go to voicemail! ok so there you go that makes you safety conscious like op not a guy,you get what I'm saying x

Fair play, you call from a real number then and tell us if a lady answers! I would but I'm too far away and a bloke lol"

That's irrelevant..

'She's' not going to know who you are is she?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Just a phone number..

Fair play, you call from a real number then and tell us if a lady answers! "

You go first

Think fab breeds suspicions by the very nature of a minority who abuse trust.

Clubs only for us from now on.

Just a phone number..

Fair play, you call from a real number then and tell us if a lady answers!

You go first

Think fab breeds suspicions by the very nature of a minority who abuse trust.

Clubs only for us from now on."

Unfortunately I don’t have a burner phone for fab use so it’s a no from me

"Hi i need advice. Im looking for a girl for my 1st experience. But not having much luck with anyone local.

(By the way as for g-on-g ... I'm out!) "

She’s not been back either and some good advice has been offered

Id love a single girl to play with while hubby watches

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Sorry..I can only do boy on girl

(By the way as for g-on-g ... I'm out!)

She’s not been back either and some good advice has been offered "

I thought that too ... *Nods thoughtfully*

Or someone has initiated contact and she's speaking to them and arranging a meet hence no more messages or she's over her message limits for the day

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Why don't you put up a meet instead

"Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP If she was a guy what would she be?

She's be a guy pretending to be a woman"

I did wonder why such a good looking fit women not got any varies as well. Maybee thats it op. People are worried your not a women. Get a varie from cam would be a start

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Someone needs help

"Someone needs help "
me but not fab help lol more a nurse I'm after

"Someone needs help "

Give her a call

Have you ever got anything nice to say about anyone, or do you just like judging others ?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Listen to you all. How friendly are you?? She asked for advice on how to get a fem fem meet, not to rip her profile to shreds. And you wonder why there are so few women on here

"Listen to you all. How friendly are you?? She asked for advice on how to get a fem fem meet, not to rip her profile to shreds. And you wonder why there are so few women on here "

"Listen to you all. How friendly are you?? She asked for advice on how to get a fem fem meet, not to rip her profile to shreds. And you wonder why there are so few women on here "

toy town

"Someone needs help

Give her a call "

She actually put a number

"Blimey you're either brave or stupid OP

Have you ever got anything nice to say about anyone, or do you just like judging others ? "

Jeez who pissed on your cornflakes

"Someone needs help

Give her a call

She actually put a number "

yes but apparently that makes her either desperate or a man wanking

Have you ever got anything nice to say about anyone, or do you just like judging others ?

Jeez who pissed on your cornflakes "

prefer milk and sugar on mine

toy town

"Someone needs help

Give her a call

She actually put a number yes but apparently that makes her either desperate or a man wanking "

It just surprises me that she put her number for all to have. Fair play to her

"Someone needs help

Give her a call

She actually put a number yes but apparently that makes her either desperate or a man wanking

It just surprises me that she put her number for all to have. Fair play to her"

I think it's rather brave myself I never give mine unless I'm meeting and you need it in case there's an emergency or u want to confirm things

Jeez who pissed on your cornflakes "

I don’t think you could reach my bowl from your Ivory Tower.

Just a phone number..

Are men able to manipulate a photo verification?....

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Just a phone number..

Are men able to manipulate a photo verification?.... "

With photoshop skills I expect so.

PV verified isn't much of a gurantee of anything. Meet verification is better.

Just a phone number..

Are men able to manipulate a photo verification?....

With photoshop skills I expect so.

PV verified isn't much of a gurantee of anything. Meet verification is better."

agreed but sometimes it's not that easy

Question though - if the answer to her question lies in the way her profile appears to present itself, is "ripping it to shreds" aka providing constructive feedback (as I did in my last post) the wrong thing to do?

Just a phone number..

Are men able to manipulate a photo verification?.... "

I know of several profiles, all photo verified, that have appeared over the past few months all of whom's pics are "borrowed" from the same website - now I don't know for sure it's a guy behind them but the photo verification obviously doesn't match the pictures so it's easy to manipulate

Who will be willing to travel "

Go to a club

» Add a new message to this topic