FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stephen Hawking's last paper

Stephen Hawking's last paper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In Stephen Hawking's last scientific paper he was concerned with the dilemma of how information disappears into black holes. Had he bothered to look he would've found ample evidence for this phenomenon on Fab. I don't think I've sent a single introductory message to a profile on Fab that hasn't disappeared into a black hole never to be seen again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRealMrSBMan  over a year ago

Warrington

22 minutes no replies.. in fab-time thats the equivalent of this thread being sucked into a black hole!

"22 minutes no replies.. in fab-time thats the equivalent of this thread being sucked into a black hole!"

Thanks dude I knew you had my back If it wasn't for us blokes helping each other out there'd just be an eerie silence as our words disappeared into nothingness

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

this explains a lot. We now know what happened to the message we sent to a guy arranging a meet to which he'd agreed. Now wonder he didn't answer

"this explains a lot. We now know what happened to the message we sent to a guy arranging a meet to which he'd agreed. Now wonder he didn't answer

"

E=MC2 init

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Wasn't his last efforts put into a lawsuit against the government, in using wrongful statistics supporting claims about the NHS or something?

I thought it was on Hunt justifying a 7 day week but briefly reading about it now, it's more about privatisation?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wasn't his last efforts put into a lawsuit against the government, in using wrongful statistics supporting claims about the NHS or something?

I thought it was on Hunt justifying a 7 day week but briefly reading about it now, it's more about privatisation?"

Pfft don't take it too seriously..

Its just another thread about the lack of responses to messages sent by the OP ..

» Add a new message to this topic