FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meanwhile in Norfolk

meanwhile in Norfolk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-45827110

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Norfolk - the epitome of a beige county.

" Norfolk - the epitome of a beige county. "

lol...I thought it was top news lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good enough for Nelson, the Queen & various high profile people ; why is that ? Because we leave them alone to get on with their business & not being arsed to follow them crazing for an autograph or fecking stupid selfies or gobbing off to the tabloids. Horah for safe chilled Norfolk

"Good enough for Nelson, the Queen & various high profile people ; why is that ? Because we leave them alone to get on with their business & not being arsed to follow them crazing for an autograph or fecking stupid selfies or gobbing off to the tabloids. Horah for safe chilled Norfolk "

btw..I wasnt slagging off norfolk as I havent ever been there lol...but it was rather strange to have this as a headline lol

"Good enough for Nelson, the Queen & various high profile people ; why is that ? Because we leave them alone to get on with their business & not being arsed to follow them crazing for an autograph or fecking stupid selfies or gobbing off to the tabloids. Horah for safe chilled Norfolk

btw..I wasnt slagging off norfolk as I havent ever been there lol...but it was rather strange to have this as a headline lol"

We know you wasn’t just giving a pointer

"Good enough for Nelson, the Queen & various high profile people ; why is that ? Because we leave them alone to get on with their business & not being arsed to follow them crazing for an autograph or fecking stupid selfies or gobbing off to the tabloids. Horah for safe chilled Norfolk

btw..I wasnt slagging off norfolk as I havent ever been there lol...but it was rather strange to have this as a headline lol"

Because we don't have much going on here obviously lol

"Good enough for Nelson, the Queen & various high profile people ; why is that ? Because we leave them alone to get on with their business & not being arsed to follow them crazing for an autograph or fecking stupid selfies or gobbing off to the tabloids. Horah for safe chilled Norfolk "

Well I'd move there if there's more like you!

Well I'd move there if there's more like you! "

We’re about but difficult to find , almost extinct some say

I'll have to agree..there might not be amazing news happening in norfolk...

but must be something in the water, perving the ladies on this thread...slabbbbbers lolol

now back to fighting crime in glasgow with my cape n mask

btw..I wasnt slagging off norfolk as I havent ever been there lol...but it was rather strange to have this as a headline lol

Because we don't have much going on here obviously lol "

perved yer pics ages ago..hOttt hehe

» Add a new message to this topic