FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples profiles with only one of them in pics

Couples profiles with only one of them in pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends...

this has been asked lots, search "couples pics" and you will find many reasons.

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking this"

I suppose as you are straight..what difference will it make to you, if the guy is well...a guy?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There was a thread about this recently.

My opinion is that if they want me to play with the guy I want to see photos of him.

People run their profile how they want though and if they attract the people they want they probably won't be motivated to change it.

The one's to worry about are couples' profile that only show the man. If couples only want to show the female half that's fine with me.

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking this"

Not odd its their choice after all but and its a big BUT they should only be expecting you to meet the person in the picture not their partner who is hidden. Well that's how I look at it anyway.

I just think it's odd that if your a couple why not have pics of you both especially of your looking for other couples for same room swap as every one needs to be attracted to one another to some degree

why you asking are you bi?

Also those who have single profile yet state me and my partner are looking for etc etc why not have a couple profile and show what's on offer as a couple ,just seems mad to me that people don't use this logic

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? "

Why can't he ask? People ask all sorts on here nothing wrong with doing that.

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? "
nope but I have been offered a meet with a couple but only pics are him or should I say his cock but have noticed when looking for meets most profiles only show pics of one of couples and wondered if this was the norm especially when they're both looking to play

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I just think it's odd that if your a couple why not have pics of you both especially of your looking for other couples for same room swap as every one needs to be attracted to one another to some degree"

I find it disrespectful when we receive messages from a couple and they only have pictures of the woman. We've found that in those cases the man only really wants to watch his partner with another guy so we no longer respond. Some do attach the guys pictures with a first message which is fine.

I don't really understand the discretion argument either because if they recognise the woman they're going to know who her partner is.

But everyone must do as they please.

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? nope but I have been offered a meet with a couple but only pics are him or should I say his cock but have noticed when looking for meets most profiles only show pics of one of couples and wondered if this was the norm especially when they're both looking to play"
If the couple are just showing the guys pics chances are it's only a guy and on couples where only the women's pics are shown maybe it's only the woman that's photogenic

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? nope but I have been offered a meet with a couple but only pics are him or should I say his cock but have noticed when looking for meets most profiles only show pics of one of couples and wondered if this was the norm especially when they're both looking to play"

I think it's pretty safe to say that there's no woman on that profile

Everyone can run their profiles however they see fit but personally I like to see both, even if the guy watches only, I need to be comfortable around him. I wouldn't play if I found the watcher completely unattractive to me! I think the only time I wouldn't be fussed about it is if I meet the female only, away from the male half.

Peach x

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi?

Why can't he ask? People ask all sorts on here nothing wrong with doing that. "

thank u it's just if I'm meeting a couple I want to know who I'm meeting as a couple and what they want from the experience ,lots always state to remember she's a person not a piece of meat yet the only pics are of her in various poses or close ups and none of him or them together

I have a lot of pics of just me in them and 8m a couple, but it's because my husband works away all week and I take pics for him and he put them on this site lol, but there is pics of us both and some of just him, guess it's either who's taking the pic or who's together at the time has in my case x

I'd misread your original post: though it has been asked several times as I mentioned.

quick reasons are:-

they dont know how to use a tripod,remote shutter

havent got a photographer.

trophy wife

husband is the main user of the site

he's minging

he's shy

that sorta covers it all

I agree run your profile as u will but if your a couple surely it makes sense to show what's on on offer with both of u on view and all parties can see if they like what's on offer

"I have a lot of pics of just me in them and 8m a couple, but it's because my husband works away all week and I take pics for him and he put them on this site lol, but there is pics of us both and some of just him, guess it's either who's taking the pic or who's together at the time has in my case x"
but u have pics of u both that's the main thing not just u ,I'm on about those with only one of couple x

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? nope but I have been offered a meet with a couple but only pics are him or should I say his cock but have noticed when looking for meets most profiles only show pics of one of couples and wondered if this was the norm especially when they're both looking to play

I'd misread your original post: though it has been asked several times as I mentioned.

trophy wife

he's minging

he's shy

that sorta covers it all

"

Single males manage to put photos up though so why can't males in couples put the odd one up. Not that they have to but putting one up of the male half isn't rocket science.

"Do u find it odd that a couple's profile would only focus on one of them in their pics especially when wanting to meet other couples or hi guys surely as potential playing partners you would want to see all parties involved to help decide if they're for you not just one of them or am I over thinking thiswhy you asking are you bi? nope but I have been offered a meet with a couple but only pics are him or should I say his cock but have noticed when looking for meets most profiles only show pics of one of couples and wondered if this was the norm especially when they're both looking to play

trophy wife

he's minging

he's shy

that sorta covers it all

Single males manage to put photos up though so why can't males in couples put the odd one up. Not that they have to but putting one up of the male half isn't rocket science. "

hence the trophy wife element: they think their wife is so hot that they must be hot themselves, and thus be shaggable.

I always laugh reading a him and her synopsis of each other though.

he says she's the best at this and that

she says he's the best at this and that

personally I'd never bang on about my sexual prowess on my profile

We have a photo of both of us and parts of him but the majority of the photos are clearly me. We don't want to attract women or couples we are only looking for single straight men to play with me so I don't feel we need more of him on here. I agree if your trying to attract a couple or female the photos should be more evenly spread and show him as much as me. But we do still get a lot of couples messaging saying they want to meet. I think we make clear what we are looking for and we are happy to keep our photos how they are.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

It's actually something that really bothered me back when I was open to meeting couples. Profiles always seemed to be more about one person than the other (photos and even text), and very often it was only one half of the couple who would message or chat. I could never be certain that the meet was something everyone wanted or if the 'quieter one' was just going along with things to keep a more dominant partner happy (which often turned out to be the case).

A bit of balance is always a good sign that both people are fully committed to and enjoy swinging.

"It's actually something that really bothered me back when I was open to meeting couples. Profiles always seemed to be more about one person than the other (photos and even text), and very often it was only one half of the couple who would message or chat. I could never be certain that the meet was something everyone wanted or if the 'quieter one' was just going along with things to keep a more dominant partner happy (which often turned out to be the case).

A bit of balance is always a good sign that both people are fully committed to and enjoy swinging."

this is exactly my point

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"It's actually something that really bothered me back when I was open to meeting couples. Profiles always seemed to be more about one person than the other (photos and even text), and very often it was only one half of the couple who would message or chat. I could never be certain that the meet was something everyone wanted or if the 'quieter one' was just going along with things to keep a more dominant partner happy (which often turned out to be the case).

A bit of balance is always a good sign that both people are fully committed to and enjoy swinging."

That may be your experience , but it’s far from the truth in our case .

I have always run our profile , it’s always me anyone speaks to , I arranged every meet we had , and I rarely played . Oh yeah , it’s the male half here , and I’m certainly not the dominant one in our relationship . My wife has always maintained that she does what she does when we swing for the following reasons .

She enjoys the fun she has .

She loves to put on a show for me .

Her confidence has increased as a result of swinging .

She fully trusts me to arrange meets , and is happy in any scenario . She’s happiest if she knows I’m enjoying the spectacle , and would never do anything if she felt I wasn’t happy with it . He go to phrase is “ I’m happy if you are “ .

So I’m happiest not having to play , therefore there’s no need to have my pics on the profile as no one will be looking to see if I’m attractive enough to play with . It’s that simple . In well over a thousand meets over the years there has never been a need to put my pics on our profile . Never once have either of us felt that we are doing this keep the other one happy . And in our eight years in the scene , we have been equally committed to swinging and have enjoyed every minute of it !

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"We have a photo of both of us and parts of him but the majority of the photos are clearly me. We don't want to attract women or couples we are only looking for single straight men to play with me so I don't feel we need more of him on here. I agree if your trying to attract a couple or female the photos should be more evenly spread and show him as much as me. But we do still get a lot of couples messaging saying they want to meet. I think we make clear what we are looking for and we are happy to keep our photos how they are. "

If that is what you are attracting then your photos fit that no need to change unless you change your criteria.

If they don't have pics it's because they can't find anything nice to take a pic of.

People want to be turned on, not to have their stomach turned.

If i cant see the both them i move on. I've a joint profile with my hubby. We are both in the photos.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I've commented on the other thread

As a straight woman i need to see what I would potentially get.If we get a wink or message from a couple with only the woman in the pics,instant delete unless they attach one of him.

Couples should show both people if they meet other couples

If its just the lady playing then I get why they mainly show her.

Everybody is free to have what they want on their profile,we just pass those ones by.

Miss

By *urvyandNerdyCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Couple profiles with only pics of one of them was/is a personal pet peeve when playing as a single fem. as you say OP when it comes to considering a couple mutual attraction all round is important

It’s why there’s pics of both of us on here

Saz x

Yep this is a pet hate of ours.

General consensus is we all want to see both of the couple of we are going to play is that right folks

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I'm he only one meeting, the site changed me to a couple.

By *ongueNcheek33Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

This is a pet hate for us and do find it annoying its not difficult to take pics of both in a couple when clearly your both there to do the pics of the female half.

"I'm he only one meeting, the site changed me to a couple."
but u have a couple's profile with details of heights and so on not just singular profile details

» Add a new message to this topic