FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tight foreskins

Tight foreskins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was born with virtually no foreskin to the point some people think I’m circumcised when fully erect. I’ve noticed on a few couples profiles where the mans bell-end almost looks likes it’s being squeezed out of the foreskin to the point it’s misshapen. Does it hurt? Bloody looks like it does.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can do I had a ex with a too tight foreskin and it would be uncomfortable for him sometimes when we were having sex but he refused to go to the gp. Now I avoid anyone who obviously has that issue, also because of the risk of dick cheese

"It can do I had a ex with a too tight foreskin and it would be uncomfortable for him sometimes when we were having sex but he refused to go to the gp. Now I avoid anyone who obviously has that issue, also because of the risk of dick cheese "

Surely it’ll go back ok when it’s soft for cleaning purposes?

"Ok"

Just never had a foreskin, so I’m curious. It’s not as stupid as some of the playground-esque questions asked on here.

"It can do I had a ex with a too tight foreskin and it would be uncomfortable for him sometimes when we were having sex but he refused to go to the gp. Now I avoid anyone who obviously has that issue, also because of the risk of dick cheese

Surely it’ll go back ok when it’s soft for cleaning purposes? "

Nope a lot don't

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Mine was a little tight when I was young but lots of vigorous wanking seemed to loosen it up. Now it easily pops back over the head when erect but slides back over my bell end and keeps him warm and cosy when he's sleeping.

I had an ex who had to have a wee op to sort his after yrs of denying it was a problem. It would get sore and red and sometimes split making it very painful.

Once he had the op he was annoyed he hadn't done it years before.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ok

Just never had a foreskin, so I’m curious. It’s not as stupid as some of the playground-esque questions asked on here. "

and I said OK x

By *amlee7986Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"It can do I had a ex with a too tight foreskin and it would be uncomfortable for him sometimes when we were having sex but he refused to go to the gp. Now I avoid anyone who obviously has that issue, also because of the risk of dick cheese "

Gross!!!

I’ve just realised something thread worthy.

Personal hygiene, is it something people develop and get better with age or who showed you to pull back the foreskin and give it a scrub?

When I taught recruits, it was obvious this was lacking in about 50% of them, I know the reputation of the infantry for having ....... people who couldn’t get a trade, and some were straight out of carehomes, broken or shit homes.

But we used to have to teach, cutting toe and finger nails, cleaning ears, how to shower properly. By police it was taught to every one. ‘Just assume they are all dirty fuckers’ I’m not even talking about the how to wash and iron and shave and make a bed.

I wasn’t shown that when I was a kid, for various reasons as a teen I was very hot on scrubbing everything and trimming and shaving stuff.

But I’m sure some of those guys if they hadn’t been shown would be wandering around with cheesey dicks, dirty necks and minging.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

I had that problem to with my ex. Then after a while they can't have sex. Yes the smell

"I had an ex who had to have a wee op to sort his after yrs of denying it was a problem. It would get sore and red and sometimes split making it very painful.

Once he had the op he was annoyed he hadn't done it years before."

Ouch!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"It can do I had a ex with a too tight foreskin and it would be uncomfortable for him sometimes when we were having sex but he refused to go to the gp. Now I avoid anyone who obviously has that issue, also because of the risk of dick cheese

Gross!!! "

It’s not gross, it’s what happens if you have that condition, if it’s painful to pull the foreskin back utine etc can get trapped and it causes problems, my eldest son had to have a partial circumcision when he was quite young because of constant infection and he was and is far from gross

By *aenMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Mine was very tight when I was little. All fine now. I kid you not, I remember at primary school being taken out of class to see the visiting nurse and she would give it a stretch for me

By *layfulfoxMan  over a year ago

nowhere

"Mine was very tight when I was little. All fine now. I kid you not, I remember at primary school being taken out of class to see the visiting nurse and she would give it a stretch for me "

"Mine was very tight when I was little. All fine now. I kid you not, I remember at primary school being taken out of class to see the visiting nurse and she would give it a stretch for me

"

How fit was she? Is this where your Norah batty tight fetish stems from?

No cock farts for you and them i see ner ner

By *layfulfoxMan  over a year ago

nowhere

OP mine was tight and when I first started my sexual experiences (around 18) it was fine during sex but really tight after when it went flaccid and was sore.

I had it circumcised. It feels much better now but it's very very sensitive around the tip and too much stimulation in that area can have me cum very quickly which is both good and bad

Norfolk

"No cock farts for you and them i see ner ner "

If you keep playing with your foreskin it be down to your knees

"No cock farts for you and them i see ner ner

If you keep playing with your foreskin it be down to your knees"

Its not made of dough

Norfolk

Its not made of dough"

You telling me it's not play dough

"Mine was very tight when I was little. All fine now. I kid you not, I remember at primary school being taken out of class to see the visiting nurse and she would give it a stretch for me "

These days you have to pay good money for that.

Its not made of dough

You telling me it's not play dough "

maybe cookie dough if u fancy a nibble

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Wouldn't know I've never had that problem.

Here you go

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/balanitis/

A strange name which sounds like bell end tightis

What you call a bloke who won't get a round in.

» Add a new message to this topic