FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Westminster Attacker

Westminster Attacker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it went to an inquest to decide wether he was killed lawfully. What the fuck? Am I the only person who thinks the fact that it went to an inquest is an absolute insult to all those innocent people he slayed unlawfully. This country is so wet behind the ears it's pathetic and laughable. What an absolute waste of taxpayers money

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel the opposite. It's the ultimate thumb in the eye to whatever backwards ideology kills in its name - that civilisation still holds to legal process.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"I feel the opposite. It's the ultimate thumb in the eye to whatever backwards ideology kills in its name - that civilisation still holds to legal process."

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I feel the opposite. It's the ultimate thumb in the eye to whatever backwards ideology kills in its name - that civilisation still holds to legal process."

This..

We maintain our principles and that is one thing that they hate..

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

So why not hold inquiries into some of the stuff that the British Army did in Iraq/Afghanistan etc?

They pick and chose where and when they use the legal process very carefully.

"So why not hold inquiries into some of the stuff that the British Army did in Iraq/Afghanistan etc?

They pick and chose where and when they use the legal process very carefully."

I agree, and it's appalling, but if it's between picking and choosing or none at all then this is the better of two evils.

I’m just annoyed that he got any publicity at all dead or alive. There is precious little of things Maggie Thatcher did, but the one thing she did right was to ban any reporting that gave the (then) IRA publicity or a voice. Yes the media got around it with actors, but the principal is right... Terrorists do not deserve what they seek most, publicity, report the incidents yes, attribute them to any given body no.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He deserved to die or should we have kept him alive and sent him to prison at the cost of £40k a year to the tax payer. Let's face it too, prison is anything but hard nowadays thanks to PC and Human Rights.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Tick box exercise that separates us from the beasts of the field.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"I feel the opposite. It's the ultimate thumb in the eye to whatever backwards ideology kills in its name - that civilisation still holds to legal process.

So why not hold inquiries into some of the stuff that the British Army did in Iraq/Afghanistan etc?

Shame they won't sanction a proper inquest into the Birmingham pub bombings so the names of those responsible can finally be released and the familes of the 21 victims, along with the Birmingham six can finally move forward to some sort of justice...guess us plebs aren't as important as the inhabitants of SW1A

Im with you op he should have been hung from a wall as a warning attack us and we will fuck u up

"Im with you op he should have been hung from a wall as a warning attack us and we will fuck u up"

To demonstrate we don't believe our society tolerates barbaric practices and murder?

It's a legal process, just like anyone who suffers a sudden death is subject to a coroner's enquiry.

As for the anti British army comments, many enquiries have been conducted and numerous found to be false. Amazingly some allegations had been falsely claimed by British solicitors encouraging claims and false press stories.

An enquiry is the right thing, it's our countries process.

They have conducted many investigations into the actions of British troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

There have also been numerous civil actions by money grabbers with ambulance chasing lawyers, against our troops and British PMCs.

They are also having another run down the list to re investigate shootings in Ulster.

But I don’t know if everyone’s aware that I’m the cases of police or military use of lethal force every round fired has to be accounted for and all actions investigated by the correners court to decide if any further legal action is required.

Britain ain’t Brazil boys an girls

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I honestly don't know why anyone would get a job where the use of lethal force may have to be used. Pull that trigger. Drop your foe. Then be prepared for every cunt you're trying to protect to try and hang you for doing your job. This country. sending soldiers to prison, while compensating terrorists.

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"He deserved to die or should we have kept him alive and sent him to prison at the cost of £40k a year to the tax payer. Let's face it too, prison is anything but hard nowadays thanks to PC and Human Rights. "

Which human rights do you not believe in?

"I honestly don't know why anyone would get a job where the use of lethal force may have to be used. Pull that trigger. Drop your foe. Then be prepared for every cunt you're trying to protect to try and hang you for doing your job. This country. sending soldiers to prison, while compensating terrorists."

Don’t join if you can’t take a joke ......

The police brief officers on correct use of force and they sign to say the understand, every time they draw a firearm.

In NI there was a ‘yellow card’ all soldiers carried and were familiarised with that explained the correct use of weapons and the law.

But it’s still a very sobering thing to sit down and give a verbal statement about why you felt you had no other choice than to open fire.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

South Oxfordshire

"He deserved to die or should we have kept him alive and sent him to prison at the cost of £40k a year to the tax payer. Let's face it too, prison is anything but hard nowadays thanks to PC and Human Rights. "

Have you actually ever been to prison? As an inmate? Don't believe everything you read in the papers about how much of an easy life it is (especially for those with a long sentence)

Personally, I don't think killing him is right. I don't believe in an eye for an eye. I also don't like the idea of him becoming a martyr.

If we don't have to justify why we kill someone we could kill anyone we wanted to.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Do you honestly think that terrorist get sent to nice cushty prisons like normal criminals? Something tells me they get sent to black site prisons that aren't nice at all

"He deserved to die or should we have kept him alive and sent him to prison at the cost of £40k a year to the tax payer. Let's face it too, prison is anything but hard nowadays thanks to PC and Human Rights.

Do you honestly think that terrorist get sent to nice cushty prisons like normal criminals? Something tells me they get sent to black site prisons that aren't nice at all"

We don’t actually do that, they get the Seg wing of cat A along with all the other murderers.

hoorn, Netherlands

"He deserved to die or should we have kept him alive and sent him to prison at the cost of £40k a year to the tax payer. Let's face it too, prison is anything but hard nowadays thanks to PC and Human Rights.

Do you honestly think that terrorist get sent to nice cushty prisons like normal criminals? Something tells me they get sent to black site prisons that aren't nice at all

We don’t actually do that, they get the Seg wing of cat A along with all the other murderers. "

I think a lot happens that we don't know about

Well said

Wow what an answer!! The same goes to abolishing death penalty. Nothing is more painful than slow suffering without freedom!

Do you honestly think that terrorist get sent to nice cushty prisons like normal criminals? Something tells me they get sent to black site prisons that aren't nice at all"

Maybe in the states... Not here.

We don’t actually do that, they get the Seg wing of cat A along with all the other murderers.

I think a lot happens that we don't know about"

Do you wear a Tin foil hat?

We don’t do black sites. Daesh etc are always kept in prisons like criminals .... because the uk policy is that they are nothing more than common criminals.

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

hear hear. In the eyes of the whole world now justice has been served and seen to be served. - We shall not play into the hands of evil by decending to their level of fanaticism.

I think the point was the man is dead so prosecution/conviction/punishment isn't a issue, and why was so much spent to prove the bloody obvious when a simple coroners enquiry could have sufficed?

hoorn, Netherlands

We don’t do black sites. Daesh etc are always kept in prisons like criminals .... because the uk policy is that they are nothing more than common criminals.

"

Because an insult was necessary there wasn't it why can so many people on this forum not just reply normally without acting like a cock

South Oxfordshire

"I think the point was the man is dead so prosecution/conviction/punishment isn't a issue, and why was so much spent to prove the bloody obvious when a simple coroners enquiry could have sufficed?"

There has to be an inquest to prove there was no other option (lethal force). It also looks into (transparrently) if lessons could be learnt. A coroner's report wouldn't cover it.

Because an insult was necessary there wasn't it why can so many people on this forum not just reply normally without acting like a cock"

"So it went to an inquest to decide wether he was killed lawfully. What the fuck? Am I the only person who thinks the fact that it went to an inquest is an absolute insult to all those innocent people he slayed unlawfully. This country is so wet behind the ears it's pathetic and laughable. What an absolute waste of taxpayers money "

Maybe the inquest was for the benefit of the officer who fired the shot.He can now have some peace of mind that he will not face prosecution, rightly so.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

OP We have a justice system in this country. It's part of the freedoms we enjoy, and it's meant to be impartial.

Every time we act outside of that justice system are we any better than those who may wish to destroy our freedoms for whatever reasons they may have?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"So it went to an inquest to decide wether he was killed lawfully. What the fuck? Am I the only person who thinks the fact that it went to an inquest is an absolute insult to all those innocent people he slayed unlawfully. This country is so wet behind the ears it's pathetic and laughable. What an absolute waste of taxpayers money

Maybe the inquest was for the benefit of the officer who fired the shot.He can now have some peace of mind that he will not face prosecution, rightly so."

"So it went to an inquest to decide wether he was killed lawfully. What the fuck? Am I the only person who thinks the fact that it went to an inquest is an absolute insult to all those innocent people he slayed unlawfully. This country is so wet behind the ears it's pathetic and laughable. What an absolute waste of taxpayers money

Maybe the inquest was for the benefit of the officer who fired the shot.He can now have some peace of mind that he will not face prosecution, rightly so."

Spot on

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

What most people seem to have missed is that this inquest was into the deaths of everyone who died in the Westminster terror attack, not just the terrorist but the innocent victims too.

It's awful that the families of the victims have to put up with the fact that his death is investigated at the same hearing as their loved ones but that's just the way things are done. Whenever more than one person dies they are all included in the same inquest just like whenever there is more than one defendant in a criminal case they are tried together.

"I feel the opposite. It's the ultimate thumb in the eye to whatever backwards ideology kills in its name - that civilisation still holds to legal process.

They do - google the IHAT

South Oxfordshire

"What most people seem to have missed is that this inquest was into the deaths of everyone who died in the Westminster terror attack, not just the terrorist but the innocent victims too.

It's awful that the families of the victims have to put up with the fact that his death is investigated at the same hearing as their loved ones but that's just the way things are done. Whenever more than one person dies they are all included in the same inquest just like whenever there is more than one defendant in a criminal case they are tried together."

They were separate inquests. Theirs finished last week and found that they were unlawfully killed.

They specifically said that they held separate ones out of respect for the victims families.

» Add a new message to this topic