FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New members- real or fake

New members- real or fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me but new members seem to appear that match up, when message 90% deleted....does fab have a team setting up fake profiles as they don’t seem to be on for long!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, gab don’t set up fake profiles. Bored and sad people do.

If your messages get deleted, that isn’t an indication whatsoever to a profile being fake.

"No, gab don’t set up fake profiles. Bored and sad people do.

If your messages get deleted, that isn’t an indication whatsoever to a profile being fake. "

Fab*...damn autocorrect

By *egan_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

In the closet

We seem to have had a spate of ‘use this website’ ones over the last few weeks. The do get removed pretty sharpish though.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"We seem to have had a spate of ‘use this website’ ones over the last few weeks. The do get removed pretty sharpish though."

I've noticed those ones too. I can't even remember the name of the website so obviously not that effective advertising!

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Alot of profiles quickly get deleted not because they are fake, Some men soon realise that joining fab doesn't guarantee a shag and that they consider it not worth the effort, and some women get spooked by being suddenly inundated with hundreds of messages as soon as they join up.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

When I joined the site I had over 600 messages in my first day. I was being called beautiful and gorgeous before I even had pics up.

I felt like a lamb to the slaughter.

With so many desperate people messaging newbies the moment they join it's no wonder they leave.

There are also takes too.

I think new members should be allowed to find their feet before they get swamped with messages.

"When I joined the site I had over 600 messages in my first day. I was being called beautiful and gorgeous before I even had pics up.

With so many desperate people messaging newbies the moment they join it's no wonder they leave.

I think new members should be allowed to find their feet before they get swamped with messages."

How about the ones who put on their status saying ''can someone buy me a site supporter pass'' or "can someone bank transfer me some money" proper scrubbers!!

"How about the ones who put on their status saying ''can someone buy me a site supporter pass'' or "can someone bank transfer me some money" proper scrubbers!!"

Well if guys are stupid enough to do that for them, then more fool them.

Any statuses like that can be reported to admin.

"How about the ones who put on their status saying ''can someone buy me a site supporter pass'' or "can someone bank transfer me some money" proper scrubbers!!

Any statuses like that can be reported to admin."

Exactly

"Is it just me but new members seem to appear that match up, when message 90% deleted....does fab have a team setting up fake profiles as they don’t seem to be on for long!"
People come and go here, they sign up and realise it's not for them

"How about the ones who put on their status saying ''can someone buy me a site supporter pass'' or "can someone bank transfer me some money" proper scrubbers!!

Any statuses like that can be reported to admin."

Oh I didn't know that..too be honest I find it funny that some are that desperate and I can guarantee some women oblige x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"When I joined the site I had over 600 messages in my first day. I was being called beautiful and gorgeous before I even had pics up.

There are also fakes too.

I think new members should be allowed to find their feet before they get swamped with messages."

This completely I actually joined and got scared off within 48 hours by the relentless messaging (and even abuse when I wasn't responding fast enough) .. Didn't log back in for months. I wasn't even new to the swinging scene or swinging sites! But was completely unprepared for the level of interest (and yes, abuse and sleaze) I got here. Other sites I'd used, the men were (for the most part) more gentlemanly, respectful and patient in their approach. Not saying there aren't gentlemen on here, there most definitely are, but they are (sadly) in the minority.

Maybe Fab should consider a mandatory tutorial on the use of mailing filters and messaging etiquette for new members before they're allowed to access their mailbox? It might prepare people better for what's about to be unleashed. I'm here years and still finding out new ways of filtering thanks to advice from other members, as the information actually given on the site (if you can even find it!) isn't terribly helpful. More ladies might join (and stay) if they didn't experience that 'oh holy shitballs I just walked into a bar naked wearing a fuck me sign in a town that hasn't seen a woman in decades didn't I?' vibe during their first few days.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

The only mandatory tutorial that’s needed is one on ‘not being a total sh*t to other members’. I’m always astonished when I hear about the behaviour of some members. It makes you worry about how they behave in the ‘real’ world if the anonymity of the web unleashed an abusive inner monologue.

Well some of us newbies don’t get a shout shame got a lot to offer

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

How do you know they were desperate?. Maybe they were just trying to stay ahead of the competition by saying those things so they could get you before anyone else did,with the hope you turned out to be nice,once you uploaded some pictures

shits creek

I think new members should be allowed to find their feet before they get swamped with messages.

How do you know they were desperate?. Maybe they were just trying to stay ahead of the competition by saying those things so they could get you before anyone else did,with the hope you turned out to be nice,once you uploaded some pictures "

If they're prepared to message someone who's joined minutes ago, giving them compliments based on zero knowledge of said newbie, not even a picture, in the HOPE they turned out to be nice, when in all honesty they could have a blue waffle as the best of their features, stink like they've been rolling in fox piss for the last 3 weeks and have a striking resemblance to Moira Hindley, I'd use that as confirmation of desperation.

shits creek

How do you know they were desperate?. Maybe they were just trying to stay ahead of the competition by saying those things so they could get you before anyone else did,with the hope you turned out to be nice,once you uploaded some pictures

If they're prepared to message someone who's joined minutes ago, giving them compliments based on zero knowledge of said newbie, not even a picture, in the HOPE they turned out to be nice, when in all honesty they could have a blue waffle as the best of their features, stink like they've been rolling in fox piss for the last 3 weeks and have a striking resemblance to Moira Hindley, I'd use that as confirmation of desperation. "

Myra Hindley. My brain disengaged for a second there, as I was shocked I was needing to explain!

Also... it proves how many faux compliments get flung around for the sake of it. I don't think it's trying to get ahead, I think it's fucking predatory

If they're prepared to message someone who's joined minutes ago, giving them compliments based on zero knowledge of said newbie, not even a picture, in the HOPE they turned out to be nice, when in all honesty they could have a blue waffle as the best of their features, stink like they've been rolling in fox piss for the last 3 weeks and have a striking resemblance to Moira Hindley, I'd use that as confirmation of desperation. "

a bit of a dramatic analogy

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people off

shits creek

If they're prepared to message someone who's joined minutes ago, giving them compliments based on zero knowledge of said newbie, not even a picture, in the HOPE they turned out to be nice, when in all honesty they could have a blue waffle as the best of their features, stink like they've been rolling in fox piss for the last 3 weeks and have a striking resemblance to Moira Hindley, I'd use that as confirmation of desperation. a bit of a dramatic analogy "

I never thought I was gonna have some cunt try to bungle me into his transit van, that was dramatic too but it happened.

My point is, you don't know.

Rather than behave like sharks, give people some space dammit.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I rarely message a newbie. I know they're gonna get swamped, so I like to let that die down before they get a message from me.

Plus it allows them to get photo verified and stops me from wasting my time.

If they're prepared to message someone who's joined minutes ago, giving them compliments based on zero knowledge of said newbie, not even a picture, in the HOPE they turned out to be nice, when in all honesty they could have a blue waffle as the best of their features, stink like they've been rolling in fox piss for the last 3 weeks and have a striking resemblance to Moira Hindley, I'd use that as confirmation of desperation.

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people off"

How does desperation come into messaging somebody because they are new, I never message anyone first but surely the attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they havnt been influenced by the negativity that influences many people here, caused by for women the sheer volume of messages and for men having to send so many without reply, approaching a new person could mean they are devoid of the usual criticisms and retorts that come hand in hand with the knowledge of the site

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people offHow does desperation come into messaging somebody because they are new, I never message anyone first but surely the attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they havnt been influenced by the negativity that influences many people here, caused by for women the sheer volume of messages and for men having to send so many without reply, approaching a new person could mean they are devoid of the usual criticisms and retorts that come hand in hand with the knowledge of the site "

It’s desperate cause these new folk have no profile, no pictures, absolutely nothing on their profile and people will still message asking for a fuck, saying they’re hot as fuck, saying they want to meet asap.....why? When there’s absolutely nothing to go on?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people offHow does desperation come into messaging somebody because they are new, I never message anyone first but surely the attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they havnt been influenced by the negativity that influences many people here, caused by for women the sheer volume of messages and for men having to send so many without reply, approaching a new person could mean they are devoid of the usual criticisms and retorts that come hand in hand with the knowledge of the site "

The desperation comes in from them professing the woman is sexy or beautiful when they haven't even seen her. Do you not think that's a bit weird?

And you're not getting in first because they'll be hundreds of others that are sending the same message.

I think it's best to wait, leave them to get sick of the how's u and faf messages then send them a proper message.

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people offHow does desperation come into messaging somebody because they are new, I never message anyone first but surely the attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they havnt been influenced by the negativity that influences many people here, caused by for women the sheer volume of messages and for men having to send so many without reply, approaching a new person could mean they are devoid of the usual criticisms and retorts that come hand in hand with the knowledge of the site

It’s desperate cause these new folk have no profile, no pictures, absolutely nothing on their profile and people will still message asking for a fuck, saying they’re hot as fuck, saying they want to meet asap.....why? When there’s absolutely nothing to go on?"

Well in some cases yes no pics but some who have been here ages have no pics to, not all messages by guys are in the gutter I appreciate many can be but if the guy concerned, the Op sent well thought out messages with a face pic how could he not expect to receive the same from the newbie woman who could if she paid send direct face pics, a lot of the criticism is hypothetical as much of the said newbie target profiles are an unknown quantity don't you think?

shits creek

Exactly!!!

Oh my, you don't get it at all. Those messaging new people are a massive part of the problem! That "get in quick" mentality before they get corrupted and put off by the knowledge of what the site can be like, is making the sender one of the pack of wolves.

The attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they haven't been influenced by the negativity that influences many people on here bla bla bla. That makes no sense to me. It's a contradiction. Can't you see it's just adding fuel to the fire?

So the attraction is getting in there first, rather than the person behind the profile.

There ya go, bullshit compliments and desperation.

Exactly!!!

It can be so overwhelming and it can really put people offHow does desperation come into messaging somebody because they are new, I never message anyone first but surely the attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they havnt been influenced by the negativity that influences many people here, caused by for women the sheer volume of messages and for men having to send so many without reply, approaching a new person could mean they are devoid of the usual criticisms and retorts that come hand in hand with the knowledge of the site

Oh my, you don't get it at all. Those messaging new people are a massive part of the problem! That "get in quick" mentality before they get corrupted and put off by the knowledge of what the site can be like, is making the sender one of the pack of wolves.

The attraction of messaging somebody that's just joined is they haven't been influenced by the negativity that influences many people on here bla bla bla. That makes no sense to me. It's a contradiction. Can't you see it's just adding fuel to the fire?

So the attraction is getting in there first, rather than the person behind the profile.

There ya go, bullshit compliments and desperation."

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Basically it’s safest to assume everyone is fake.

Best thing to do is block everyone and don’t send any messages

Guaranteed disappointment avoidance

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Is it just me but new members seem to appear that match up, when message 90% deleted....does fab have a team setting up fake profiles as they don’t seem to be on for long!"

So if a profile dosn't reply to you then its fake?

I know when I joined I got hundreds of people mailing me there was little text on my profile no photos and I just though what saddos pestling the life out of someone who had just joined up.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Is it just me but new members seem to appear that match up, when message 90% deleted....does fab have a team setting up fake profiles as they don’t seem to be on for long!

So if a profile dosn't reply to you then its fake?

I know when I joined I got hundreds of people mailing me there was little text on my profile no photos and I just though what saddos pestling the life out of someone who had just joined up. "

Me too. And they wonder why women don't stay. No OP I don't think fab puts up fake profiles. If they did there would be a better gender balance.

Exactly!!!

There ya go, bullshit compliments and desperation."

I'm sorry I don't agree, it's all part of the process of the site and let's face it until you meet somebody you know very little of that person even if you've seen a pic or two, many of the said newbies could have course have been here before to and are returning so know the lay of the land, obviously some as you have said are deliberately targeting newbies with the instashag approach and I don't condone that approach ever and those guys that do use it probably have little to no success.

The bottom line is as you would say blocking is a tool of the site eg the guy sends you a message and a pic he's not your type so you instantly block as no point to carrying on, many guys in this instant see that as rude and so many threads are started saying just that, I personally understand why women do it, it's a tool of the site a process , so how is it wrong for guys who are maybe in their infancy on the site and are having no success, how should they not approach the newbies without being called names.

I've seen some of the ridiculous messages guys send women and I completely understand women's frustration with that type of guy but we are all human and all different and not to all be judged by the same damning site catch phrases.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

I used to be a member of a larger hook up site and I'm sure they used to create false profiles to get you to take premium membership, it was funny how profile views, winks etc dropped as soon as you paid for full membership.

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Real fake

I was the same and I completely agree.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

95% of the new members that join by me stick a meet up straight away, 2 hrs later moan they haven't had a fuck and then have a tantrum and leave shortly after

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Exactly!!!

There ya go, bullshit compliments and desperation.I'm sorry I don't agree, it's all part of the process of the site and let's face it until you meet somebody you know very little of that person even if you've seen a pic or two, many of the said newbies could have course have been here before to and are returning so know the lay of the land, obviously some as you have said are deliberately targeting newbies with the instashag approach and I don't condone that approach ever and those guys that do use it probably have little to no success.

The bottom line is as you would say blocking is a tool of the site eg the guy sends you a message and a pic he's not your type so you instantly block as no point to carrying on, many guys in this instant see that as rude and so many threads are started saying just that, I personally understand why women do it, it's a tool of the site a process , so how is it wrong for guys who are maybe in their infancy on the site and are having no success, how should they not approach the newbies without being called names.

I've seen some of the ridiculous messages guys send women and I completely understand women's frustration with that type of guy but we are all human and all different and not to all be judged by the same damning site catch phrases. "

That's just it though I don't think ALL guys are judged in the way you suggest and I actually think it's quite insulting to the ladies of the site to suggest that they can't differentiate between the good guys and the bad for themselves.

Simple fact of the matter is that any one mailing a blank profile with no pictures or profile text IS being pretty desperate really - especially if they couple it with false compliments. It suggests an "any hope's a goal" mentality too which is hardly attractive.

Personally I'd rather go without than dive into wanting to meet a faceless person who had no profile and pics - even when they do have a profile and pics I take my time getting to know the person and being pretty damned sure I want to meet them before even suggesting it.

I don't worry about others behaviour or being tarred with their brush either - preferring to be judged on my own merits

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Perhaps block new users..

Unless you like the attention perhaps

Exactly!!!

There ya go, bullshit compliments and desperation.I'm sorry I don't agree, it's all part of the process of the site and let's face it until you meet somebody you know very little of that person even if you've seen a pic or two, many of the said newbies could have course have been here before to and are returning so know the lay of the land, obviously some as you have said are deliberately targeting newbies with the instashag approach and I don't condone that approach ever and those guys that do use it probably have little to no success.

I've seen some of the ridiculous messages guys send women and I completely understand women's frustration with that type of guy but we are all human and all different and not to all be judged by the same damning site catch phrases. "

Part of the process of this site isn’t to message faceless profiles with absolutely no information on it with “Hey sexy let’s meet tonight”.

1. That person messaging doesn’t know I’m sexy.

2. I have absolutely nothing on my profile and joined a few minutes ago, why are they so eager to meet?

I agree those who compliment faceless empty profiles and ask to meet are both desperate and predatory.

Why would you message a profile with nothing on, and you don’t have a clue what they look like? What other reason is there other than desperation? What happens when the photos go up and she’s not at all his type, does he block her and move onto the next faceless profile?

Ridiculous in my opinion. I had nothing on my profile for two days straight and the amount of messages full of compliments was outstanding.

Most 'fake' profiles are probs under 18s setting up an account for some wank material.

I rember when I was 14-15 id had a benaughty account for that pure fact. On the internet browser on my Wii console. I loved seeing all the fit kinky woman posting pics, and they had a feature similar to hot pics here, but it was the hottest videos from members, it was so much hotter then porn cause they where doing it for pure satisfaction of them selves and it was some one somewhere in the UK as soon as I turned 18 I joined up legit.

Sooo. That's what internet does to your children folks!

shits creek

obviously some as you have said are deliberately targeting newbies with the instashag approach and I don't condone that approach ever and those guys that do use it probably have little to no success.

"

This is what I'm trying to highlight. Newbies DO get targeted, so why add to it?

Give them the space to find their way around the site, find their feet. Do you really think your well thought out message is even gonna get found in amongst the 599 predatory messages, or will it be just be seen as a number rising in the message box?

Exactly!!!

I've seen some of the ridiculous messages guys send women and I completely understand women's frustration with that type of guy but we are all human and all different and not to all be judged by the same damning site catch phrases.

That's just it though I don't think ALL guys are judged in the way you suggest and I actually think it's quite insulting to the ladies of the site to suggest that they can't differentiate between the good guys and the bad for themselves.

Simple fact of the matter is that any one mailing a blank profile with no pictures or profile text IS being pretty desperate really - especially if they couple it with false compliments. It suggests an "any hope's a goal" mentality too which is hardly attractive.

Personally I'd rather go without than dive into wanting to meet a faceless person who had no profile and pics - even when they do have a profile and pics I take my time getting to know the person and being pretty damned sure I want to meet them before even suggesting it.

I don't worry about others behaviour or being tarred with their brush either - preferring to be judged on my own merits "

look it's a forum everyone will have a different view depending on their experiences, generalising is a common thing here and as I said I never send the first message so that approach isn't me but let me ask you this, I don't know if you message women as an introduction but if you did maybe you would start your introduction ' hi beautiful ' or 'hi lovely ' or ' hi babe ' I don't know so this is a hypothetical question but say for example you do and say for example the woman your approaching has a pic of her calf muscle or breasts or a tattoo how does that make that person anymore known than a blank profile it doesn't, surely any argument here can only be about the words used in the message and as usual it's an unknown factor, we don't know.

The newbies want to be messaged that's why they've joined surely , we don't know how many message, we don't know what the message content is, we don't know why they left straight away, we don't even know how many people the Op is referring to, their can be any amount of differing reasons and just because you have an example to give it still doesn't give a credible reason does it?

Exactly!!!

I don't worry about others behaviour or being tarred with their brush either - preferring to be judged on my own merits look it's a forum everyone will have a different view depending on their experiences, generalising is a common thing here and as I said I never send the first message so that approach isn't me but let me ask you this, I don't know if you message women as an introduction but if you did maybe you would start your introduction ' hi beautiful ' or 'hi lovely ' or ' hi babe ' I don't know so this is a hypothetical question but say for example you do and say for example the woman your approaching has a pic of her calf muscle or breasts or a tattoo how does that make that person anymore known than a blank profile it doesn't, surely any argument here can only be about the words used in the message and as usual it's an unknown factor, we don't know.

The newbies want to be messaged that's why they've joined surely , we don't know how many message, we don't know what the message content is, we don't know why they left straight away, we don't even know how many people the Op is referring to, their can be any amount of differing reasons and just because you have an example to give it still doesn't give a credible reason does it? "

But why are you going to message “Hi Beautiful” to someone with a picture of their calf? You don’t know if they’re beautiful or not.

Surely it’s better to say “Hello, how are you doing” instead of using cliche words like “Babe” “Love” or similar. They’re just a bit cringe to me especially when I don’t know the person.

I’m not going to message a faceless male profile with “Hi handsome” since I don’t know if he is handsome. There are other ways to greet people and send a polite message.

Exactly!!!

I don't worry about others behaviour or being tarred with their brush either - preferring to be judged on my own merits look it's a forum everyone will have a different view depending on their experiences, generalising is a common thing here and as I said I never send the first message so that approach isn't me but let me ask you this, I don't know if you message women as an introduction but if you did maybe you would start your introduction ' hi beautiful ' or 'hi lovely ' or ' hi babe ' I don't know so this is a hypothetical question but say for example you do and say for example the woman your approaching has a pic of her calf muscle or breasts or a tattoo how does that make that person anymore known than a blank profile it doesn't, surely any argument here can only be about the words used in the message and as usual it's an unknown factor, we don't know.

The newbies want to be messaged that's why they've joined surely , we don't know how many message, we don't know what the message content is, we don't know why they left straight away, we don't even know how many people the Op is referring to, their can be any amount of differing reasons and just because you have an example to give it still doesn't give a credible reason does it?

But why are you going to message “Hi Beautiful” to someone with a picture of their calf? You don’t know if they’re beautiful or not.

Surely it’s better to say “Hello, how are you doing” instead of using cliche words like “Babe” “Love” or similar. They’re just a bit cringe to me especially when I don’t know the person.

I’m not going to message a faceless male profile with “Hi handsome” since I don’t know if he is handsome. There are other ways to greet people and send a polite message. "

I agree but all I'm saying is some do and even though their are pics they are not face pics so no less conspicuous really than a blank profile, we go on about writing a profile and making it the best it can be also the pics, some pics are better than no pics but even though that has been achieved how much more do we know about that person, not much really. Women sometimes start introductory messages to me ' hi babe ' or ' hi sexy ' or ' hi handsome ' I myself don't get offended by that approach, I take each message as it comes, the Ops observation was are these new profiles fake because as soon as he messages them they are deleted, we don't know how many or why but people have said the people messaging are ' needy' ' entitled ' and 'desperate' all I'm saying is that's an unfair analogy because it's all based on an unknown

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Exactly!!!

I’m not going to message a faceless male profile with “Hi handsome” since I don’t know if he is handsome. There are other ways to greet people and send a polite message. I agree but all I'm saying is some do and even though their are pics they are not face pics so no less conspicuous really than a blank profile, we go on about writing a profile and making it the best it can be also the pics, some pics are better than no pics but even though that has been achieved how much more do we know about that person, not much really. Women sometimes start introductory messages to me ' hi babe ' or ' hi sexy ' or ' hi handsome ' I myself don't get offended by that approach, I take each message as it comes, the Ops observation was are these new profiles fake because as soon as he messages them they are deleted, we don't know how many or why but people have said the people messaging are ' needy' ' entitled ' and 'desperate' all I'm saying is that's an unfair analogy because it's all based on an unknown "

No way im reading that.. can someone summarize please?

"No way im reading that.. can someone summarize please? "

It’s desperate to send brand new members with no photos or profile texts messages.

Yes or no?

Exactly!!!

I’m not going to message a faceless male profile with “Hi handsome” since I don’t know if he is handsome. There are other ways to greet people and send a polite message. I agree but all I'm saying is some do and even though their are pics they are not face pics so no less conspicuous really than a blank profile, we go on about writing a profile and making it the best it can be also the pics, some pics are better than no pics but even though that has been achieved how much more do we know about that person, not much really. Women sometimes start introductory messages to me ' hi babe ' or ' hi sexy ' or ' hi handsome ' I myself don't get offended by that approach, I take each message as it comes, the Ops observation was are these new profiles fake because as soon as he messages them they are deleted, we don't know how many or why but people have said the people messaging are ' needy' ' entitled ' and 'desperate' all I'm saying is that's an unfair analogy because it's all based on an unknown

No way im reading that.. can someone summarize please? "

you don't read profiles do you, cmon fess up?

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Exactly!!!

I’m not going to message a faceless male profile with “Hi handsome” since I don’t know if he is handsome. There are other ways to greet people and send a polite message. I agree but all I'm saying is some do and even though their are pics they are not face pics so no less conspicuous really than a blank profile, we go on about writing a profile and making it the best it can be also the pics, some pics are better than no pics but even though that has been achieved how much more do we know about that person, not much really. Women sometimes start introductory messages to me ' hi babe ' or ' hi sexy ' or ' hi handsome ' I myself don't get offended by that approach, I take each message as it comes, the Ops observation was are these new profiles fake because as soon as he messages them they are deleted, we don't know how many or why but people have said the people messaging are ' needy' ' entitled ' and 'desperate' all I'm saying is that's an unfair analogy because it's all based on an unknown

No way im reading that.. can someone summarize please? you don't read profiles do you, cmon fess up? "

Huh?

I read pics, isn't that enough?

Exactly!!!

No way im reading that.. can someone summarize please? you don't read profiles do you, cmon fess up?

Huh?

I read pics, isn't that enough? "

Some pics say more than words ever could

Exactly!!!

I think desperation was in comment to the fact that men give compliments on a new profiles pics and how they look stunning when they have not got the foggiest what they look like. Another reason why copy and paste messaging can make people look very silly.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Corona virus. As this pandemic spreads do you think cam sex/meets will become more prevalent?

"Corona virus. As this pandemic spreads do you think cam sex/meets will become more prevalent?"

No

By *eviantbbcMan  over a year ago

near you

I don't see a problem with people sending messages,that is the joy of being a paid member, I understand it might be too much for a new member, like someone mentioned a tutorial for new members on how to use some feature is ideal but saying ban people for messaging? That's pushing it

» Add a new message to this topic