FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not impressed with the level of support or enthusiasm from you lot.

Not impressed with the level of support or enthusiasm from you lot.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where's the passion gone, where's the acknowledgement, respect and attention I deserve, don't any of you know who I am.

When I post threads I want you lot to read them intently and answer accordingly with gusto, I shouldn't have to post a message like this but things round here have changed and I don't fucking like change. Take this thread as my first and only warning, things have been slacking on here and order needs to be restored.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where's the passion gone, where's the acknowledgement, respect and attention I deserve, don't any of you know who I am.

When I post threads I want you lot to read them intently and answer accordingly with gusto, I shouldn't have to post a message like this but things round here have changed and I don't fucking like change. Take this thread as my first and only warning, things have been slacking on here and order needs to be restored. "

Hahaha that's funny

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Tl;dr

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Keep the noise down ! It’s late

sounds like you need to go for a shit clam

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Fancy a fuck?x

You left us to our own devices, what do you expect

Pass the tissues

"sounds like you need to go for a shit clam "

Clam, fucking hell thats an old one, that was my first ever username!

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I did notice this.

Maybe it's because you have mellowed

Kick off a bit...

"sounds like you need to go for a shit clam

Clam, fucking hell thats an old one, that was my first ever username!"

Well that's one way to grab my attention, some serious pics

"Where's the passion gone, where's the acknowledgement, respect and attention I deserve, don't any of you know who I am.

When I post threads I want you lot to read them intently and answer accordingly with gusto, I shouldn't have to post a message like this but things round here have changed and I don't fucking like change. Take this thread as my first and only warning, things have been slacking on here and order needs to be restored. "

Shush

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Who are you

Im quite impressed you only hid your profile instead of bailing and rejoining like you usually do

are you in a bad mood mood coz you got banned from the farmers arms again?

I can give lots of gusto, and order will return. Anything else?

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Oi! Have you asked that bloke at work out yet or what?!

"Im quite impressed you only hid your profile instead of bailing and rejoining like you usually do "

I hide my profile when I'm not online, I make it available when I'm actively posting on the forum so those I'm conversing with can see who they're conversing with and view with adoration.

I’m not a toy you can pick up be entertained by when you get bored of whatever it is that’s been holding your attention while I’ve been lying here desperately needing your attention to make my life worthwhile.

If you reply to my usually heart felt and well thought out replies to your formerly regular, thought evoking and occasionally amusing threads then yes... I’ll pander to your needs.

Otherwise I’ll just continue staring at your tits in stealth mode.

"Im quite impressed you only hid your profile instead of bailing and rejoining like you usually do "

She loves getting them digs in.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Any more shoulder massage action to report?

"Im quite impressed you only hid your profile instead of bailing and rejoining like you usually do

I hide my profile when I'm not online, I make it available when I'm actively posting on the forum so those I'm conversing with can see who they're conversing with and view with adoration.

Wish I could msg to ensure you're ok, Annie are you ok "

Smooth criminal

"I’m not a toy you can pick up be entertained by when you get bored of whatever it is that’s been holding your attention while I’ve been lying here desperately needing your attention to make my life worthwhile.

If you reply to my usually heart felt and well thought out replies to your formerly regular, thought evoking and occasionally amusing threads then yes... I’ll pander to your needs.

"

But things feel different good chin don't you agree?

Trying to get some kip here

"I’m not a toy you can pick up be entertained by when you get bored of whatever it is that’s been holding your attention while I’ve been lying here desperately needing your attention to make my life worthwhile.

But things feel different good chin don't you agree? "

I do.

There’s been a disturbance in the force hot tits.

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 23:36:30]

"Oi! Have you asked that bloke at work out yet or what?! "

Nope and I can't, just going to see how things are when we're away from work, think that's the most appropriate way.

"Oi! Have you asked that bloke at work out yet or what?!

Nope and I can't, just going to see how things are when we're away from work, think that's the most appropriate way. "

Seeside will lose his cherry before then.

North Notts

Would a firm fast and severe fingerblasting help? With of without lubricant?

xxx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Kiss my arse, OP

North Notts

* or sorry

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Its a bit of a two way street. Stick another new pic up on your profile, and I will crawl naked over broken glass to suck the last cock that fucked you.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Im quite impressed you only hid your profile instead of bailing and rejoining like you usually do

I hide my profile when I'm not online, I make it available when I'm actively posting on the forum so those I'm conversing with can see who they're conversing with and view with adoration. "

What if I only view with a teensy bit of adoration - but with a generous soupçon of fondness - will that suffice?

Wouldn’t want to be found lacking but - yanow - I’m slightly more drawn to hot guys with willies!

Nope and I can't, just going to see how things are when we're away from work, think that's the most appropriate way.

Seeside will lose his cherry before then."

, 6 weeks, if I don't get a smooch, or any kind of direct communication that there's romantic interest when we're both in a relaxed environment away from the workplace, then I'm gonna have to admit defeat, and then I'm gonna need you fuckers cos I'll be mega bummed, so this is prenotice that I may need assistance further down the line.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I hide my profile when I'm not online, I make it available when I'm actively posting on the forum so those I'm conversing with can see who they're conversing with and view with adoration. "

I can never tell whether you're joking or are actually that arrogant

She loves getting them digs in."

Well she needs to realise when shes not here people forget

She loves getting them digs in.

Well she needs to realise when shes not here people forget "

We never forget you, you’re always here.

She loves getting them digs in."

Hey. At least she's consistent

Going to bed now but bumping this in the morning so the day brigade are up to speed.

People need to be aware and heed this notice or you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Implementation of penalties may work.

Or rewards - depending on whether you've more carrots or sticks in mind and to hand.

If in doubt, threatening to leave always leaves others in tears, sobbing as they realise the errors of their ways and worried over imminent losses. Always.

"Implementation of penalties may work.

Or rewards - depending on whether you've more carrots or sticks in mind and to hand.

If in doubt, threatening to leave always leaves others in tears, sobbing as they realise the errors of their ways and worried over imminent losses. Always. "

I'd never threaten to leave, when I've left it's always been in a temper and is pretty quick. Just want some more comradery Soph, feels like it's lacking of late.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Implementation of penalties may work.

If in doubt, threatening to leave always leaves others in tears, sobbing as they realise the errors of their ways and worried over imminent losses. Always.

I'd never threaten to leave, when I've left it's always been in a temper and is pretty quick. Just want some more comradery Soph, feels like it's lacking of late. "

I was going to ask your expert opinion on some willies, but you weren't around.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hear hear you fucking tell em teabags

Manchester

"Going to bed now but bumping this in the morning so the day brigade are up to speed.

People need to be aware and heed this notice or you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. "

Them last 2 lines are interesting. Upbringing maybe ?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Going to bed now but bumping this in the morning so the day brigade are up to speed.

People need to be aware and heed this notice or you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Them last 2 lines are interesting. Upbringing maybe ?"

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord!!

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

You OK hun?

*hugs*

Manchester

Them last 2 lines are interesting. Upbringing maybe ?

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord!!"

And the meek will inherit the earth but cross bladey and he will rip off of you head and pisses downef you neckes

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I'm very confused.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Nope and I can't, just going to see how things are when we're away from work, think that's the most appropriate way. "

audentes Fortuna iuvat Miss Wilkes

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Seeside will lose his cherry before then."

I was thinking about yesterday when I saw his thread,I hope he has.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Seeside will lose his cherry before then.

I was thinking about yesterday when I saw his thread,I hope he has."

*him

and I hope he's falling madly in love and we see little baby Seesides.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Here here Mrs!

I totally agree.

In fact I've stopped starting threads through the lack of interest

Good luck with this one though xx

"

Why do you think that comment is so amusing? It's full of inaccuracies. I never bail, I delete profiles either in temper or when they reach a year old because I never used to like looking like I've been here years, now I don't care.

Also I hide my profile when I'm not online, there's many others that do the same.

Is the comment still amusing or is it just because you like to agree with anyone that has a dig at me. I strongly refute any claim that I would 'bail' and believe that my time here confirms that I'm one of the most argumentative cunts on here.

Well there is something I am sure that would assist with your frustration maybe you need to get on top of it....then ride it like you need to break it!!!!

Well, I'd shag ya - but I wouldnt enjoy it.

I think I am sexually frustrated, I haven't had sex since 13th of January this year and no sexual contact apart from the incident in April where I got tonsillitis from deep throating a giant penis.

I'm erotically charged.

Manchester

"I think I am sexually frustrated, I haven't had sex since 13th of January this year and no sexual contact apart from the incident in April where I got tonsillitis from deep throating a giant penis.

I'm erotically charged. "

Waves

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I think I am sexually frustrated, I haven't had sex since 13th of January this year and no sexual contact apart from the incident in April where I got tonsillitis from deep throating a giant penis.

I'm erotically charged. "

You need to get back on the horse then woman,you can't wait til December for your xmas do. Blow some cobwebs away.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm erotically charged.

Waves "

Question is what ya waving?

You’ve got yourself some attention now petal. I don’t have any real friends either

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Crikey that really came across as a really angry thread

Hope everything has calmed down now

Just breath

Manchester

I'm erotically charged.

Waves

Question is what ya waving?"

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I thought Thursday was rant day... oh wait carry on

I'm erotically charged.

You need to get back on the horse then woman,you can't wait til December for your xmas do. Blow some cobwebs away."

You'll understand where I'm coming from, you know when you just can't be arsed, between us we could have a different guy for every night of the week but I don't want an emotionless bunk up for the sake of it. I've waited months, another 5 and a bit weeks won't hurt

Is it possible to find love on here ???

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hey I nominated you for the fab women calendar. The only one from what I remember.

I'm happy to pay Postage and Packaging.

I don't use a calendar but would in this case.

"Is it possible to find love on here ??? "

Yes it is petal.

"Is it possible to find love on here ???

Yes it is petal."

If i only had a heart

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes it is.

I love wanking over some of the ladies pics.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Yes Miss. Sorry Miss.

Whatevs.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm erotically charged.

You need to get back on the horse then woman,you can't wait til December for your xmas do. Blow some cobwebs away.

You'll understand where I'm coming from, you know when you just can't be arsed, between us we could have a different guy for every night of the week but I don't want an emotionless bunk up for the sake of it. I've waited months, another 5 and a bit weeks won't hurt

"

Yeah I know what you mean. I had some action at the weekend before that it was around April,now yesterday I wished I had a man infront of me just purely for an hour's sex and then bugger off. I could have stuck a meet up but that's effort getting primed and ready so yeah I went without.

[Removed by poster at 11/10/18 07:53:19]

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I'm erotically charged.

Yeah I know what you mean. I had some action at the weekend before that it was around April,now yesterday I wished I had a man infront of me just purely for an hour's sex and then bugger off. I could have stuck a meet up but that's effort getting primed and ready so yeah I went without."

But this is why we have vibrators - with the little ear thingies to tickle our clitoris - so we can have orgasms without shaving our legs/bits or putting makeup on!

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

We both want to fuck so bad you would have our attention for as long as you want x

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm erotically charged.

Yeah I know what you mean. I had some action at the weekend before that it was around April,now yesterday I wished I had a man infront of me just purely for an hour's sex and then bugger off. I could have stuck a meet up but that's effort getting primed and ready so yeah I went without.

But this is why we have vibrators - with the little ear thingies to tickle our clitoris - so we can have orgasms without shaving our legs/bits or putting makeup on! "

Very true Peachy and that normally does me for those moments,but yesterday my vibrator just wouldn't hit the spot so to speak. I needed a warm blooded man nothing less.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

People need to be aware and heed this notice or you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. "

Fancy a fuck?

I'd say it's not impossible but it is hard, I'm not looking for love on here though, the object of my affection is in the real world.

I'm erotically charged.

You need to get back on the horse then woman,you can't wait til December for your xmas do. Blow some cobwebs away."

Don't talk to me about getting back in the horse I am knackered from riding daily!!

All I want is a vagina hole to fuck on friday evening before 7pm

"All I want is a vagina hole to fuck on friday evening before 7pm "

I'm only free after 7pm on Fridays, but not tomorrow as I'm going to all you can eat C_inese buffet.

By *andyladMan  over a year ago

Hereorthere

Madam,

Truly apologetic you feel this way at this time.

Do feel free to post again and I will give your post my undivided attention.

Regards

Forumite

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Clam, fucking hell thats an old one, that was my first ever username!"

At least ur memorable if he remembers that

Clam, fucking hell thats an old one, that was my first ever username!

At least ur memorable if he remembers that "

That I am. That username is over 8 years old!

» Add a new message to this topic