FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coming back from a not positive relationship.

Coming back from a not positive relationship.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

An open forum for all.

Let’s be sensative...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3 years out after enduring 22 years. But he’s out of my life, onwards and upwards x

I'd say my ex was borderline abusive. When I finally split I used to wake up in panic thinking she was about to attack me. I guess that was something like PTSD. Thankfully I'm over all that now and just dealing with normal stress. This is not something I usually go on about on here as it doesn't impact on who I am when I'm on here or meeting people. But it seemed apropos this evening

I haven't and I don't feel that I have to, which is why I'm on here looking for the sex and intimacy I didn't get from my marriage.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’m on my way back

It’s not been an always easy journey

V x

My first missus gave me the sack and I lost everything at the time. I tried to get her back, but then she turned up at my local with another bloke. We had a fight, and almost destroyed the pub. I then realised that I was wasting my time and I moved on. I still carried on seeing the child we had together, and when he got older and caused them problems, he came to live with me.

Now, 29 years later, and now split up with my second mrs, I actually get on with everyone. Both my exes and all my kids. So yes there can be a happy ending, it just takes time.

I’m no longer interested in forming another relationship. I have had my fill of this. Hence why I’m back on here, a single middle aged 52 year old man. Wish me luck please...

» Add a new message to this topic