FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages received

Messages received

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new here and as yet not had a meet but I have had a couple of messages that, in my opinion, were uncalled for. First was to lambast me for Fabbing pictures on a couples profile. The couple didn't like the fact I'm bi, they are straight and I simply fabbed their lovely pictures. They called me some unsavoury names, but, hey sticks and stones eh. The other message was very unsavoury, calling me a not very nice name simply because of my age and that I'd looked at their profile and again fabbed 1 picture. Their ages were in early 20's and their preferred age range was early 20's to mid 30's. Also theyonly wanted to hear from verified people. It wasn't as if I'd even messaged them about anything, which I wouldn't have done because it would have been wasting each other's time plus I'd look pretty stupid for not reading the profile properly and the fact I have yet to be verified. I've simply deleted the messages and blocked the senders. Thats's the easiest thing to do rather than get into a slagging match I reckon. I am sure the Fab experience can only get better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report them and then block them.

"I'm new here and as yet not had a meet but I have had a couple of messages that, in my opinion, were uncalled for. First was to lambast me for Fabbing pictures on a couples profile. The couple didn't like the fact I'm bi, they are straight and I simply fabbed their lovely pictures. They called me some unsavoury names, but, hey sticks and stones eh. The other message was very unsavoury, calling me a not very nice name simply because of my age and that I'd looked at their profile and again fabbed 1 picture. Their ages were in early 20's and their preferred age range was early 20's to mid 30's. Also theyonly wanted to hear from verified people. It wasn't as if I'd even messaged them about anything, which I wouldn't have done because it would have been wasting each other's time plus I'd look pretty stupid for not reading the profile properly and the fact I have yet to be verified. I've simply deleted the messages and blocked the senders. Thats's the easiest thing to do rather than get into a slagging match I reckon. I am sure the Fab experience can only get better "

Block and report.

If they can't handle their pics being fabbed they should either turn fabs off or not post pics.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Not very nice. Report the messages.

"I'm new here and as yet not had a meet but I have had a couple of messages that, in my opinion, were uncalled for. First was to lambast me for Fabbing pictures on a couples profile. The couple didn't like the fact I'm bi, they are straight and I simply fabbed their lovely pictures. They called me some unsavoury names, but, hey sticks and stones eh. The other message was very unsavoury, calling me a not very nice name simply because of my age and that I'd looked at their profile and again fabbed 1 picture. Their ages were in early 20's and their preferred age range was early 20's to mid 30's. Also theyonly wanted to hear from verified people. It wasn't as if I'd even messaged them about anything, which I wouldn't have done because it would have been wasting each other's time plus I'd look pretty stupid for not reading the profile properly and the fact I have yet to be verified. I've simply deleted the messages and blocked the senders. Thats's the easiest thing to do rather than get into a slagging match I reckon. I am sure the Fab experience can only get better "

Report em if abusive, eben if you deleted the messages, admin can still see them. Good luck with fab n don't let grumpies put you off. There's some weird fuckers on here

It's no wonder why people say others are up their own arses on here.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Not the best intro to Fab for you. You've done nothing wrong so as others have said report (ideally from the messages if you still have them) and block. Some people are ridiculous.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We really don't understand why some people are so touchy about their pics being fabbed, we just take it as a compliment - even if they're not our type.

» Add a new message to this topic