FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Another boring vape thread

Another boring vape thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are back on the juice, and can’t find our old favourites anyway. We are looking to find some new flavours.

So tell us what you are vaping and what hardware you’re producing clouds with.

M & B

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I make my own always have. My normal go to is raspberry. Nice and simple and just 1.5mg just enough to stop me turning into Mr blobby.

"I make my own always have. My normal go to is raspberry. Nice and simple and just 1.5mg just enough to stop me turning into Mr blobby."

I am thinking about getting into mixing my own. Been looking for a strawberry cheesecake recipe

By *anOnFire69Man  over a year ago

The bedroom

"I make my own always have. My normal go to is raspberry. Nice and simple and just 1.5mg just enough to stop me turning into Mr blobby.

I am thinking about getting into mixing my own. Been looking for a strawberry cheesecake recipe "

I get strawberry cheesecake flavour from galaxe Juice. You can find them on eBay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there any Bakewell tart aromas?

Manchester

"I make my own always have. My normal go to is raspberry. Nice and simple and just 1.5mg just enough to stop me turning into Mr blobby.

I am thinking about getting into mixing my own. Been looking for a strawberry cheesecake recipe "

Its easy. Take me maybe 10 minutes to make up 400ml but I've been doing that long I have everything marked up on my bottles and so long as it's not some new flavour I make it in a batch of 200ml. Everybody obviously has different tastes though so you have to experiment to find what you like.

I make my own and you can buy virtually any flavour online, been vaping for over 4 years now with zero nic.

Manchester

"Are there any Bakewell tart aromas?"

Put your mind to it you'll get anything you like. I used to order some from America. 7 deadly sins 1 was call for some strange reason. Closest I could tell you is it was mostly like cookie dough. I've never come close to copying it though which I'm gutted about it is gorgeous.

I am thinking about getting into mixing my own. Been looking for a strawberry cheesecake recipe

I get strawberry cheesecake flavour from galaxe Juice. You can find them on eBay. "

Thanks I will take a look

Its easy. Take me maybe 10 minutes to make up 400ml but I've been doing that long I have everything marked up on my bottles and so long as it's not some new flavour I make it in a batch of 200ml. Everybody obviously has different tastes though so you have to experiment to find what you like."

Ok. A friend said to start by mixing 10ml. Until I find something I like, then go for a bigger batch.

Always has to be tobacco flavour for me

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There is - tried it a while back as I love Bakewell Tart but found it a little sickly as a vape - will ask what it was next time I'm in the shop and come back to you though.

My go to is City Vape Blackberg which is a blackcurrant/menthol mix and hits the spot nicely

Manchester

Its easy. Take me maybe 10 minutes to make up 400ml but I've been doing that long I have everything marked up on my bottles and so long as it's not some new flavour I make it in a batch of 200ml. Everybody obviously has different tastes though so you have to experiment to find what you like.

Ok. A friend said to start by mixing 10ml. Until I find something I like, then go for a bigger batch.

"

Even less if you can to start. You end up wasting loads. It takes time to as you have to leave them to steep for the true flavour to come out.

"Are there any Bakewell tart aromas?

There is - tried it a while back as I love Bakewell Tart but found it a little sickly as a vape - will ask what it was next time I'm in the shop and come back to you though.

My go to is City Vape Blackberg which is a blackcurrant/menthol mix and hits the spot nicely "

I don't vape, I just like the smell

Manchester

If you on android look for an app called E-Liquid calculator. It has a penguin picture. It's the best and easyist 1 to use I think.

Manchester

My go to is City Vape Blackberg which is a blackcurrant/menthol mix and hits the spot nicely

I don't vape, I just like the smell "

Get the flavour and put a drop in 1 of them candle liquid burner things

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

If you go on the Jac Vapour site there is some liquids called "Bryns special sauce" in the liquids section, the lime and sour blue sorbet ones are the best vapes I've tasted, especially when mixed with a little menthol

Even less if you can to start. You end up wasting loads. It takes time to as you have to leave them to steep for the true flavour to come out."

Yeah so it seems. I have read up on it so will try and get experimenting

"If you on android look for an app called E-Liquid calculator. It has a penguin picture. It's the best and easyist 1 to use I think."

Cool we will take a look. Found a few recipes to try and hopefully we will find one we like.

By *onny69sMan  over a year ago

Donny

What do you need to make them?

"What do you need to make them? "

You need VG & PG (oil) and flavouring concentrates. Mix them to a know recipe. Leave them to mature and puff away.

It’s not quite that simple, but that is pretty much it.

Oh and add nicotine if required.

Mine is BMG Platinum, 12mg/ml

Tobacco flavoured.

"Mine is BMG Platinum, 12mg/ml

Tobacco flavoured. "

I don't vape, I just like the smell

Get the flavour and put a drop in 1 of them candle liquid burner things "

Good idea

Yankee juice do two excellent one's, lemon and strawberry cheesecake.. The best flavours I've tasted..

Approximately 13 squid per 50ml bottle..

Yankee juice do two excellent one's, lemon and strawberry cheesecake.. The best flavours I've tasted..

Approximately 13 squid per 50ml bottle.. "

Sounds perfect

Approximately 13 squid per 50ml bottle.. "

These sound like my kind of juice

Boo x

Approximately 13 squid per 50ml bottle..

These sound like my kind of juice

Boo x"

They are very nice, normally around a tenner plus nic & postage..

Let me know how you get on..

By *ancersCouple  over a year ago

Lurking in the forums

We've been vaping 8+ years now. Started off with 36mg liquid (back in the day when 2.4ohm coils were common, and batteries were tiny). Tried pretty much everything equipment wise, from VV/VW boxes, to mech mods at sub-ohm 20a setups. Finally settled on 8.4v mechanical box-mod, with 1 ohm coil, in a rebuildable tank (OBS Engine).

Juice-wise, we are on Poundland flavours. 90p for 10ml at 11 or 16mg strength, then diluted to 30ml (so 3-4mg) with pure VG (8 quid a litre on amazon). Roughly a quid for 30ml juice. Nice flavours, nice price, huuuge clouds

xx

"We've been vaping 8+ years now. Started off with 36mg liquid (back in the day when 2.4ohm coils were common, and batteries were tiny). Tried pretty much everything equipment wise, from VV/VW boxes, to mech mods at sub-ohm 20a setups. Finally settled on 8.4v mechanical box-mod, with 1 ohm coil, in a rebuildable tank (OBS Engine).

Juice-wise, we are on Poundland flavours. 90p for 10ml at 11 or 16mg strength, then diluted to 30ml (so 3-4mg) with pure VG (8 quid a litre on amazon). Roughly a quid for 30ml juice. Nice flavours, nice price, huuuge clouds

xx"

Matt has been vaping for a couple of years on and off, but always used shop bought shot fills.

But £20 for 100ml. Is expensive. He is going to try mixing a few basic flavours to start with and see how it goes.

Just mixed a strawberries and cream recipe.

Found a cherry Bakewell tart liquid. It’s not too bad but not my favourite

» Add a new message to this topic