FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy

Jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you had previous meets get really really jealous over a new meet/verification you’ve been left. Do you continue being friends or send them to the sin bin?

Do you think they have a right to go this because they’ve had sex with you or should just piss off??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I've encountered this. It's a shame when it happens. I walk away from anyone who atarts to cause me drama.

Sort of. A guy I’ve met always deletes his profile and comes back. The first couple of times I would verify him to give a helping hand (and well, we had met a few times so why not) and he would verify me. Theres been periods where I haven’t been well (like now) and not been meeting. And a few guys that want to meet me see the new verification and ask questions. I just screenshot the verification and send them it

I have had a few people stop chatting to me because I ‘flirt’ with folk on the forums. I’ll basically chat/reply/have a laugh with anyone on here. But some people don’t like that

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I don't do jealousy in real life and certainly not on a nsa fuck site.

Daft.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Yep I had one like that a year ago.... ok for him to do it but not me... he really kicked off about it!! Stopped any future meets and he eventually left fab. Shame as I really liked him too

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Jealousy is a very natural human emotional response to a very unusual set of circumstances that is fab swingers - I quite like it when men are a bit possessive and jealous over me, none of them have ever caused me a problem, unlike the jealous women!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes I've had this, no I dont put up with it, I'm not here to be exclusive to anyone and I make that clear.

I’d suggest that if someone is getting jealous they might be getting too attached so time to move them on.

I’ve had a chap get ridiculously jealous just because I met people he liked first before they met him!

To the extent that apparently he would mail forum ladies and non forum locals saying I was barebacking my way around the whole of the South East

What the silly twat didn't realise is that they’d all message me and tell me what he was doing! And all because they met me first!!

Anyway, thankfully the crazy fruitloop has long since left the site! Last I heard he’d moved to Ireland so hopefully that’s one problem that won’t resurface on Fab!

No, I don't think anything like that has happened.

I tend to keep any drama at arms length. I really don't want that in my life.

Yea it definitly happens

There are a couple of thirsty bitches on the forums that can't stand it when they're turned down/meet someone else.

Under the Duvet

"Yea it definitly happens

There are a couple of thirsty bitches on the forums that can't stand it when they're turned down/meet someone else."

Thirsty Bitches!? Great pub name right there.

There are a couple of thirsty bitches on the forums that can't stand it when they're turned down/meet someone else.

Thirsty Bitches!? Great pub name right there."

Copyrighted!!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Copyrighted!!"

Or a cocktail name

The jealous isn't the problem, it's the way they act whilst being jealous that is.

There are a couple of thirsty bitches on the forums that can't stand it when they're turned down/meet someone else."

Didn’t Happen Of The Year Award 2018

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 12:43:36]

Didn’t Happen Of The Year Award 2018"

Well, you're wrong

Under the Duvet

Copyrighted!!"

Haha just looked this up on UD and its a thing!

Every day is a school day, you big old Pickle Pirate.

Not that I know of. I only have one close female fab friend, and if one of us meets someone the other thinks is a bit cute then we just congratulate each other instead.

However, other women have gotten jealous over their previous meets meeting me.

Copyrighted!!

Haha just looked this up on UD and its a thing!

Every day is a school day, you big old Pickle Pirate."

I just had to look that up. UD is amazing

Not had the jealousy, but had a few who’ve gotten a bit obsessed and wanted me to leave mr. One even wanted me to marry him x

I don't know if it was out of jealousy but I've had men tell me I don't need more than three regular partners and they have to be number 1.

There is no pecking order in my life with anyone.

I don't see anything wrong with someone being jealous. It's how they act on It, that it can become a problem. I've had the odd pang with a couple of people over the years.... Though I've not externalised it. I've also been on the receiving end of people being jealous. Some have been train wrecks and some have been able to rein it in. I wouldn't want to cut off contact with someone who got jealous, but it definitely can change the dynamic and make me more likely to go the friendship route, rather than the playmate route

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I’ve had a chap get ridiculously jealous just because I met people he liked first before they met him!

To the extent that apparently he would mail forum ladies and non forum locals saying I was barebacking my way around the whole of the South East

What the silly twat didn't realise is that they’d all message me and tell me what he was doing! And all because they met me first!!

Anyway, thankfully the crazy fruitloop has long since left the site! Last I heard he’d moved to Ireland so hopefully that’s one problem that won’t resurface on Fab! "

Oh great... Send your lunatics over here... As if we don't already have enough of them

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha, backstory alert.....

It's the human condition.

We all been part of it at some stage .

Its happened to me where i met a guy for a coffee and this woman who had also met him messaged him telling him not to meet me again as i had an sti..

She then started putting status updates saying similar things..

The daft cow didnt realise i could see it on the local updates o

You turn women down?

You turn women down? "

I have done. But I wasn't just talking about me.

Haha, backstory alert..... "

PM me hun. Can't speak about it in public. Too many snakes

I’ve never really got jealous over anyone one on here. But had a few jealous women attack me verbally because of who I’ve met

You turn women down?

I have done. But I wasn't just talking about me."

One reason I try to avoid forum meets (though I have slipped up ocassionally). It's the same all over fab, just more noticeable on the forums as it's an open platform and I can't be arsed with the drama

No but the reverse happened at a party we were at when we played with a couple M27/F24, I made her cum, he was playing with my Mrs at the same time, he didn't like the responses I was getting from his wife so he made us stop, threw a tantrum and dragged her away home - we have to say she appeared a lot more worldly wise than her hubby in the bedroom department - anyway, they're part of what was our local swinging group and he hasn't spoken to either of us since, and from what we've been told, has forbade his wife ri speak to us too.

So a bit of reverse jealousy perhaps. Unjustified too!

I turned one women down on here and she was lovely about it. So swings and roundabouts.

Oh god yes, I’ve had some terrible experiences on here from jealous people, both sexes too.

One guy told me I had to ask his permission to meet and that I should always be his number one. But it was okay for him to shag someone a day after telling me that. The sex was amazing between us but he was too controlling so I had to bin him.

I don’t get jealous but I do get bloody pissed off with the “Players” on here.

your imagination

I've really only had one guy go bat-shit crazy and contact other people I'd met (and even people who had met them). I'd only met him twice and alarm bells started going off when he began talking about setting up a couple profile, hosting parties together at my home, and so on. When I told him to slow down, he went on a jealous rant about my fwb (who was still active on the site at the time), and that just finished it for me. I told him I didn't want to meet him again and then he started contacting everyone and sending explicit photos which he claimed to be of me and him. He was banned but kept coming back on new profiles for over a year... It only stopped when he met someone who was even more f*cked up than he was and he got a taste of his own medicine. It was a shitty time, as my fwb met someone around the same time who also turned out to be a bit unhinged, and with the drama we were getting as a result of both of them, we ended up hiding our profiles and quitting the site. I only came back early last year, he decided not to come back, but is happy for me to be here.

Only takes 1 or 2 bad apples to spoil it for everyone.

Its happened and had to have a frank conversation with them I know some get possessive but I am not a commodity and let them know it.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I've been on the receiving end of what I can only assume is jealousy.

I don't get jealous when people I've met meet others.

I get a little jealous when people I would like to be spending time with are spending time with someone else, but not it the way that I don't want them to meet, just that I wish I was there too.

I get angry when people I care about are approached by, or agree to meet those who's intentions aren't always clear, or who I know to be liars etc. They deserve so much better.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

You turn women down?

One reason I try to avoid forum meets (though I have slipped up ocassionally). It's the same all over fab, just more noticeable on the forums as it's an open platform and I can't be arsed with the drama "

Yep this plus the players as Dana said

"I've really only had one guy go bat-shit crazy and contact other people I'd met (and even people who had met them). I'd only met him twice and alarm bells started going off when he began talking about setting up a couple profile, hosting parties together at my home, and so on. When I told him to slow down, he went on a jealous rant about my fwb (who was still active on the site at the time), and that just finished it for me. I told him I didn't want to meet him again and then he started contacting everyone and sending explicit photos which he claimed to be of me and him. He was banned but kept coming back on new profiles for over a year... It only stopped when he met someone who was even more f*cked up than he was and he got a taste of his own medicine. It was a shitty time, as my fwb met someone around the same time who also turned out to be a bit unhinged, and with the drama we were getting as a result of both of them, we ended up hiding our profiles and quitting the site. I only came back early last year, he decided not to come back, but is happy for me to be here.

Only takes 1 or 2 bad apples to spoil it for everyone."

OMG, there’s some definite bad apples hey? That sounds awful x

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

We don’t do jealousy.

If you encounter any type, get the hell away from that toxic emotion.

We've noticed this alot and when attending a club some people tend to think u will play only with them because you've previously had a little fumble... nobody puts baby in the corner

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are prone to jealously then I'd say Fab is the last place you want to be

I'm not a jealous type. I enjoy flirting on the forums. That's what we're all doing. So if we've chatted/met and you don't like it you're taking it too seriously. I fully expect you to dive in and flirt too.

I'm a bit wary of falling foul of the forum gossips. Yet I would genuinely like to have a cuppa with a couple of forumites. So if I do I'm going to keep it firmly to myself and either keep away from veris or hide them. This may also mean that from time to time I won't reply to you. Again. Don't take this personally. I'm doing it for your/our privacy

Some people may guess. But I'm not into broadcasting it to the whole world and pissing on lampposts

"If you are prone to jealously then I'd say Fab is the last place you want to be"

This. It’s prevalent here though and I’ve had serious issues because of it before. To the point someone drove to my home at 1am in the morning to check I was there.

"If you are prone to jealously then I'd say Fab is the last place you want to be

This. It’s prevalent here though and I’ve had serious issues because of it before. To the point someone drove to my home at 1am in the morning to check I was there. "

O god how scary

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Not sure if I'd call it jealousy or controlling, I've still not figured it out.

Funny how what one person believes is acceptable for them, but goes bat shit when somebody else does it.

You turn women down?

One reason I try to avoid forum meets (though I have slipped up ocassionally). It's the same all over fab, just more noticeable on the forums as it's an open platform and I can't be arsed with the drama "

You say "slipped up" like it was a bad thing.

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

Nope. I'm not the jealous kind. I love sharing hubby with others

You turn women down?

One reason I try to avoid forum meets (though I have slipped up ocassionally). It's the same all over fab, just more noticeable on the forums as it's an open platform and I can't be arsed with the drama

You say "slipped up" like it was a bad thing."

You caught that?

You turn women down?

You caught that? "

In seriousness though. Some were great

your imagination

"I've been on the receiving end of what I can only assume is jealousy.

I get a little jealous when people I would like to be spending time with are spending time with someone else, but not it the way that I don't want them to meet, just that I wish I was there too.

I get angry when people I care about are approached by, or agree to meet those who's intentions aren't always clear, or who I know to be liars etc. They deserve so much better."

I can identify with that.. The missed opportunity. I'm also the same as you when I see friends heading for trouble/heartache, I want to warn them but don't (I lost my best friend last year when I warned him about someone. I was right in the end, but hurtful things had been said and the friendship was irretrievably broken). I would want someone to warn me though if I were in their shoes xx

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Oh god yes, I’ve had some terrible experiences on here from jealous people, both sexes too.

One guy told me I had to ask his permission to meet and that I should always be his number one. But it was okay for him to shag someone a day after telling me that. The sex was amazing between us but he was too controlling so I had to bin him.

I don’t get jealous but I do get bloody pissed off with the “Players” on here. "

Oh I know someone like this. Didn't like me talking to anyone but was perfectly fine for him to do so.

"Yes I've encountered this. It's a shame when it happens. I walk away from anyone who atarts to cause me drama. "
but I'm an actor

I wouldn't put up with jealousy in a relationship so on here is a definite no no. Had it quite a bit before I met my current fwb tho, was a swift ticking off n block for most.

Yep had this before they where even jealous because they thought I was chatting with someone else if I did not reply instantly

You turn women down?

You caught that?

In seriousness though. Some were great "

"great" you say?

I have no time for people who get jealous..its worse on the forums with the snide comments some make when they don't like who you flirt with..

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I've been on the receiving end of what I can only assume is jealousy.

I get angry when people I care about are approached by, or agree to meet those who's intentions aren't always clear, or who I know to be liars etc. They deserve so much better.

I can identify with that.. The missed opportunity. I'm also the same as you when I see friends heading for trouble/heartache, I want to warn them but don't (I lost my best friend last year when I warned him about someone. I was right in the end, but hurtful things had been said and the friendship was irretrievably broken). I would want someone to warn me though if I were in their shoes xx"

Yes, that's it. The missed opportunity. In much the same way if my friends were going to see a band I really liked and I wasn't going kinda thing.

Hindsight is a bastard at times, but at the same time you're glad your concerns were justified, as it shows you weren't just being over sensitive or needy. I'm sorry you and your friend couldn't be the same afterwards.

Copyrighted!!"

Ahem, thirsty bitches was first said by me!

There is a good friend of mine on here. Won't mention no names but you may have the northern Irish lady at the Manchester social.

She has a couple of jealous people constantly setting up fake profiles with her photos and posting forums and messaging abuse about her before going UNLOS and before they can be reported (or because they are cowards).

And it's all because they'll never be as sweet and kind as she is simply because they are ugly inside and out.

They even posted threats towards her if she was to go to the Manchester social, but she went anyway and what happened? Nothing.

As said before, ugly cowards

Copyrighted!!

Ahem, thirsty bitches was first said by me!"

Didn't see you copyright it

Copyrighted!!

Ahem, thirsty bitches was first said by me!"

I saw them live in 1993 at Exeter Cavern.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I’ve been here many years and I still don’t get to see the drama.

Damn!!!!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 14:54:02]

No jealousy but sometimes, something makes me AND when I read things in the forums from some ladies because despite their profile they meet men who are the exact opposite of their "righteousness" on their own profile

And yes, I know it is correct because I have met the same men, so know their own story (unless these men choose only to be honest with me )

"There is a good friend of mine on here. Won't mention no names but you may have the northern Irish lady at the Manchester social.

She has a couple of jealous people constantly setting up fake profiles with her photos and posting forums and messaging abuse about her before going UNLOS and before they can be reported (or because they are cowards).

And it's all because they'll never be as sweet and kind as she is simply because they are ugly inside and out.

They even posted threats towards her if she was to go to the Manchester social, but she went anyway and what happened? Nothing.

As said before, ugly cowards

"

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

It's human emotions and it's bound to happen. I've never had a full on jealous playmate but i have had one who asked why i didn't meet her on a particular day that i had met someone else. She wasn't online and what was I supposed to...wait until she came online?.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

As annoying is the passive aggressive ones who try and be jokey about you meeting others. Or being online "oh you're looking at dicks lol?" while they're nuts deep in someone else

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"As annoying is the passive aggressive ones who try and be jokey about you meeting others. Or being online "oh you're looking at dicks lol?" while they're nuts deep in someone else "

Like when you get a message after you've got a verification saying "you've been busy"

Yep had it once. So bad I left here for 6 months.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I ask not to be verified now as it always seems to upset someone.

Jealousy is rife in this lifestyle I'm afraid only the naive refute it

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I’ve had a chap get ridiculously jealous just because I met people he liked first before they met him!

Anyway, thankfully the crazy fruitloop has long since left the site! Last I heard he’d moved to Ireland so hopefully that’s one problem that won’t resurface on Fab!

Oh great... Send your lunatics over here... As if we don't already have enough of them "

Wouldn't happen to have been in the last 2wks or so would it? I may have identified him

"I ask not to be verified now as it always seems to upset someone. "

Yep me too

Wherever the party is @

"Jealousy is rife in this lifestyle I'm afraid only the naive refute it "

Wherever the party is @

"I ask not to be verified now as it always seems to upset someone. "

Question. Unless it's someone you have feelings etc. Why would you care?

Twice on here it was very creepy and went straight to the block list.

"Jealousy is rife in this lifestyle I'm afraid only the naive refute it "

So true my friend! It’s a swinging site isn’t it, I don’t get it myself, people will meet other people, why the petty jealousies and games? It should be fun!

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I got called jealous for telling someone I met that they shouldn't meet someone who gave them a coffee verification again.

I don't know him, I am jealous, etc etc.]

He put a cigarette out on her their first meeting.

Point is, sometimes it's jealousy and sometimes it's just you reading it as jealousy.

You turn women down?

You caught that?

In seriousness though. Some were great "

I'm left wondering what kind of psycho you attracted

We've had some really weird meets where people have gone off on one when jealous. 2 spring to mind and both were quite scary and difficult to extricate ourselves from when it happened.

Why people want to get other people involved in their relationships when they are the jealous type is totally beyond me.

I'd be jealous if it was a guy I liked and wanted to meet again and if he said he was busy but then met someone else, that would do my head in. But more along the lines of feeling like I wasn't good enough.

"I ask not to be verified now as it always seems to upset someone.

Yep me too "

Don't display them. I have quite a few veris which I enjoy reading but I don't display them for everyone to read x

It’s interesting to see it’s not just females having to put up with it.

I had one recently who said I can’t believe you’ve met people after we met, like we had a thing going! I’m like I’m married you moron!

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I had a guy who got funny with me for going go a club with someone else. Ironic as it turned out later he was married, despite an elaborate back story. Funnily enough, we're not still friends.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Ive had someone say but you dont display my verfication which makes me feel as if your ashamed you met me.

What's that all about then?

Im not a lover of verifications full stop and prefer them to be hidden especially if someones from the forums just can't be doing with it.

The worse is a social meet thinking it’s gone well and bugging you for another meet.

The guys who question everything you put on the forums.

They also say you can meet people but please tell me/ask me first.

You are special...I'm not talking to anyone and neither should you..but I am really.

Ah gaslighting at it's finest.

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 18:16:03]

Tamworth

"

They also say you can meet people but please tell me/ask me first. "

Oh yes! That old chestnut. I don't mind you meeting others but I'd like to know. Er, why?

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I could kinda understand it if you were supposed to meet and then they blew you out to go meet someone else, but - and I know I'm new to all this and still haven't got my head around all the etiquette or even figured out if I'm into swinging or even what swinging really is - isn't jealousy kind of antithetical to the whole principle of swinging?

I have met someone previously who wants to meet again but our circumstances are no longer compatible

I wouldn't block them because they've done me no harm and haven't been abusive

I know their profile operates in stealth

I have noticed that since rejoining, they pop up intermittently on my 'people that have looked at you' list

Every time they do, it's always within a few hours of getting a new veri

That suggests they are taking stealth off to let me know they've looked and to let me know they're still getting meets even though I won't meet them

Very odd behaviour

Almost amusing

"

They also say you can meet people but please tell me/ask me first.

Oh yes! That old chestnut. I don't mind you meeting others but I'd like to know. Er, why?"

Because they are narcissists

Under the Duvet

"As annoying is the passive aggressive ones who try and be jokey about you meeting others. Or being online "oh you're looking at dicks lol?" while they're nuts deep in someone else

Like when you get a message after you've got a verification saying "you've been busy" "

Haha yes I've had this a couple of times...one guy was like Sherlock Holmes "I put it to you that on the 12th of May you said you were at the dentist, but from this verie I conclude this was in fact untrue.."

Wind your neck in!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Jealousy is rife in this lifestyle I'm afraid only the naive refute it

So true my friend! It’s a swinging site isn’t it, I don’t get it myself, people will meet other people, why the petty jealousies and games? It should be fun! "

Yep shit happens

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes - it's part why I don't bother displaying play veris. The bollocks I got when I posted a veri from someone - mate, he wasn't even that good. You're welcome to him.

Tamworth

"As annoying is the passive aggressive ones who try and be jokey about you meeting others. Or being online "oh you're looking at dicks lol?" while they're nuts deep in someone else

Like when you get a message after you've got a verification saying "you've been busy" "

Hate that!!

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

It seems i've been quite fortunate, I've not had anything like this to date

Everyone feels a little envy at some point, it's how you behave. I don't do drama and have no time for it.

No but my first meet (on another profile, when I was in a couple) got shitty with me and refused to verify us unless I sent him a video we’d taken during the meet, which included my face, and not his. As if

I experience jealousy all my life.. fab or not. I have never been jealous. But to see what it does to others is unreal.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Ha - the people I meet are more likely to get commiserations than jealous snotograms

"Yes - it's part why I don't bother displaying play veris. The bollocks I got when I posted a veri from someone - mate, he wasn't even that good. You're welcome to him."

Jealousy in the swinging community? Surely not, that would be kind of, anti-swinging...

"Yes - it's part why I don't bother displaying play veris. The bollocks I got when I posted a veri from someone - mate, he wasn't even that good. You're welcome to him."

This thread is a total contradiction of the swinging ethos

» Add a new message to this topic