FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photo shoot..

Photo shoot..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dabble in a little photography and was wondering if theres any couples or groups who fancy having a few fun yet naughty pics taken?

In the cumbria area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Might have a bit more luck if you put some examples of your photography on your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great example of your work. I'll pass.

"Might have a bit more luck if you put some examples of your photography on your profile"

This

There are many many many men who have a half decent camera and claim to do photography.

"Might have a bit more luck if you put some examples of your photography on your profile"

And something more recent

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I dabble in a little photography and was wondering if theres any couples or groups who fancy having a few fun yet naughty pics taken?

In the cumbria area? "

Does this mean that the flash from your phone in your profile pic is deliberately "arty"?

Ouch. You people are harsh.

"Might have a bit more luck if you put some examples of your photography on your profile

This

There are many many many men who have a half decent camera and claim to do photography. "

I've got a clip on lens for my iPhone 4 and a blue bed sheet I can hang from the ceiling for a nice back drop if you're interested?

For an extra tenner my mate Dave will flash a light at you as I take the photos for a more professional look

"Ouch. You people are harsh. "

I can take better selfies than that, and I know better than to start touting myself as a viable photographer for anybody else.

Plus, it's not the first time I've seen this approach, or even the hundreth, so excuse my lack of sympathy

"Ouch. You people are harsh.

I can take better selfies than that, and I know better than to start touting myself as a viable photographer for anybody else.

Plus, it's not the first time I've seen this approach, or even the hundreth, so excuse my lack of sympathy"

Pfft, you wear a tie and tighty whites and call yourself "Sharp Dressed"

"

Pfft, you wear a tie and tighty whites and call yourself "Sharp Dressed""

Solved!

"Might have a bit more luck if you put some examples of your photography on your profile

This

There are many many many men who have a half decent camera and claim to do photography.

I've got a clip on lens for my iPhone 4 and a blue bed sheet I can hang from the ceiling for a nice back drop if you're interested?

For an extra tenner my mate Dave will flash a light at you as I take the photos for a more professional look"

Fuck yes. What more could I ever ask for?

"

Pfft, you wear a tie and tighty whites and call yourself "Sharp Dressed"

Solved! "

This

For an extra tenner my mate Dave will flash a light at you as I take the photos for a more professional look

Fuck yes. What more could I ever ask for?"

Excellent, I'll get my bed sheet in the wash and give Dave a call

This

Excellent, I'll get my bed sheet in the wash and give Dave a call"

Can you make sure it’s clean this time?

^ now this is how it’s done! Superb gallery of quality pics!

This

Can you make sure it’s clean this time?"

There are no guarantees of that happening

This

Can you make sure it’s clean this time?

There are no guarantees of that happening "

I understand

» Add a new message to this topic