FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should Seann Walsh be kicked out of strictly?

Should Seann Walsh be kicked out of strictly?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Meaty OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Shamed Strictly Come Dancing star Seann Walsh stands accused of yelling at his girlfriend in public - years before humiliating her by kissing Katya Jones in the street. Actress Rebecca Humphries dated Seann for five years and has since dumped him after pictures of him kissing his Strictly dance partner in the street emerged.

So should the Beeb kick him off the show?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I would say yes its a family show and he is setting a bad example.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Who?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. Because loads of people have bad (suspected but they most likely did happen) affairs on strictly.

It’s annoying that he’s getting all the backlash. Yes, he shouldn’t have done it and it’s dusgusting that he cheated on his girlfriend, especially so publicly, but it’s man bashing as always! I haven’t seen anyone moan about Katya, who is a married woman who’s husband works on the show!

Why do we always blame the men?!

"Who?"

No idea either!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Who?"

Who

Also I’ve always fancied Seann Walsh and this is so disappointing. Did anyone read the statement his (now ex) girlfriend realised? He hasn’t even apologised to her and has been awful to her for a while.

Manchester

"Also I’ve always fancied Seann Walsh and this is so disappointing. Did anyone read the statement his (now ex) girlfriend realised? He hasn’t even apologised to her and has been awful to her for a while. "

He has apparently gone into a rage and ranted at her saying all sorts of nasty things its showing him in his real light.

If he went they would have to kick Katya off too..

But as she is one of the most innovative dancers on the show i doubt that would happen

"Also I’ve always fancied Seann Walsh and this is so disappointing. Did anyone read the statement his (now ex) girlfriend realised? He hasn’t even apologised to her and has been awful to her for a while.

He has apparently gone into a rage and ranted at her saying all sorts of nasty things its showing him in his real light. "

I saw that. It’s awful. He seemed like such a lovely guy. I feel so bad for her

Manchester

"Also I’ve always fancied Seann Walsh and this is so disappointing. Did anyone read the statement his (now ex) girlfriend realised? He hasn’t even apologised to her and has been awful to her for a while.

He has apparently gone into a rage and ranted at her saying all sorts of nasty things its showing him in his real light.

I saw that. It’s awful. He seemed like such a lovely guy. I feel so bad for her "

Can't think why he would be so stupid he only has himself to blame for the backlash. Its his girlfriend or now ex I feel sorry for she must feel terrible.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Ok I've googled him. Yeah get rid. He's a prick.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Took two to Tango so perhaps both should step down.

Ok I don't watch this show.

But from what I've read on previous programmes couples have split and relationships put under pressure because of cheating or the suspicion of.

It's not surprising considering the amount of time learning to dance closely that people are tempted

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No

Manchester

"Ok I don't watch this show.

But from what I've read on previous programmes couples have split and relationships put under pressure because of cheating or the suspicion of.

It's not surprising considering the amount of time learning to dance closely that people are tempted"

More cheating on the show than on here then!

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Why?

Surely his private life is just that... Private.

Should you be sacked from your job for being on this website?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Who?

No idea either!"

Or me. It’s all a publicity thing though surely?

Anyway, what’s Telly come to - a show about ballroom dancing? If we’re not careful they will be doing shows about cooking or even baking a cake next.

" If we’re not careful they will be doing shows about cooking or even baking a cake next."

Not on the BBC they won’t

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Who?

Who "

No idea either

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Also I’ve always fancied Seann Walsh and this is so disappointing. Did anyone read the statement his (now ex) girlfriend realised? He hasn’t even apologised to her and has been awful to her for a while. "

More fool her for continuing with him.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No he shouldn't be kicked off the show. It's sounds like he's not a very nice man, but what they do behind the scenes (or in the middle of the street) is up to them. Feel sorry for their respective partners, though. He may just decide to quit the show.

"No he shouldn't be kicked off the show. It's sounds like he's not a very nice man, but what they do behind the scenes (or in the middle of the street) is up to them. Feel sorry for their respective partners, though. He may just decide to quit the show."

Being a nasty man woman are attracted too.

Does matter if it's a movie, soap or everyday life. Woman love a bad guy.

chelmsford

"No he shouldn't be kicked off the show. It's sounds like he's not a very nice man, but what they do behind the scenes (or in the middle of the street) is up to them. Feel sorry for their respective partners, though. He may just decide to quit the show.

Does matter if it's a movie, soap or everyday life. Woman love a bad guy."

Not me.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

More fool her for continuing with him."

She isn't...and she took the cat

"No he shouldn't be kicked off the show. It's sounds like he's not a very nice man, but what they do behind the scenes (or in the middle of the street) is up to them. Feel sorry for their respective partners, though. He may just decide to quit the show.

Not me."

Me either

Also if u read her statement he patched her on her BIRTHDAY to go boozin with katya which is a kick in the gut too kinda got the feeling cos theres proof hes no chance of worming her round his finger like in the past but end of day its his own fault

chelmsford

"Also if u read her statement he patched her on her BIRTHDAY to go boozin with katya which is a kick in the gut too kinda got the feeling cos theres proof hes no chance of worming her round his finger like in the past but end of day its his own fault "

Disgraceful, she can do far better than him, by the sounds of it

bigger picture pal

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I am right in thinking he only kissed her he didn't pork her right?

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

So who hasn’t been out with a work colleague and had a d*unken snog, it’s not exactly world breaking news, in the pics I saw Katya was doing all the raunchy moves, it’s her husband I feel sorry for as he still has to work on the show and face everyone with a “cheating wife”.

In the middle

No they don’t, bad guys are drama llama’s

"No he shouldn't be kicked off the show. It's sounds like he's not a very nice man, but what they do behind the scenes (or in the middle of the street) is up to them. Feel sorry for their respective partners, though. He may just decide to quit the show."

This. But I reckon he'll end up in the bottom 2 and will be voted off.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Well I thought he was good in the new Dr Who and the Chase ??

He shouldn’t be kicked off. He’s a twat though, but I’m pretty sure things like this have come up before and there wasn’t as much outrage.

Don’t they call it the Strictly curse?

Please don’t speak for women.

You’d be surprised how many have zero interest in “bad guys”.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Its going to be a very quiet future on tv, cinema, radio and the newspapers when "the great british public©" get wind of the indiscretions of every employee in these industries.

A quick question to the public....JUST WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU?

There is a set of perfectly useable stocks down the road from me that could be used once we find a a person free from sin to start us all off.

No they don’t, bad guys are drama llama’s "

Not what you told me

Please don’t speak for women.

You’d be surprised how many have zero interest in “bad guys”."

Why not? Woman speak about men. Equality please

Sheffield

"Its going to be a very quiet future on tv, cinema, radio and the newspapers when "the great british public©" get wind of the indiscretions of every employee in these industries.

There is a set of perfectly useable stocks down the road from me that could be used once we find a a person free from sin to start us all off."

If you go for the publicity and attention like these celebs go they can hardly complain if it backfires!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

This. But I reckon he'll end up in the bottom 2 and will be voted off. "

That's a great point.

Let the public decide (as normal).

Not that the beeb need the publicity but if 'Strictly' is in the news then it's good.

Terrible for the partners though.

Think the BBC had a lot to answer for over celebraties and broadcasting standards.

Bolton

"Its going to be a very quiet future on tv, cinema, radio and the newspapers when "the great british public©" get wind of the indiscretions of every employee in these industries.

There is a set of perfectly useable stocks down the road from me that could be used once we find a a person free from sin to start us all off.

If you go for the publicity and attention like these celebs go they can hardly complain if it backfires! "

Sorry but that's not a valid excuse for following people down the street, invading their privacy, then publishing stories and photos to try to get the public to act as judge and jury in a case that is purely the invention of some invented "moral majority".

A career in television is not signing over your human right toa private life.

If it was a Towie star, I could understand the hype as it would have just been a story dreamt up by both sides to get them exposure and sell more Heat, Closer etc. But this bloke is a standup comedian whose majority of performances are hardly primetime. This countries newspapers and magazines are shameful.

When THEY begin to run decent businesses that don't make up stories, lie and inveigle they might sound a little less hypocritical.

Sheffield

If you go for the publicity and attention like these celebs go they can hardly complain if it backfires!

Sorry but that's not a valid excuse for following people down the street, invading their privacy, then publishing stories and photos to try to get the public to act as judge and jury in a case that is purely the invention of some invented "moral majority".

If it was a Towie star, I could understand the hype as it would have just been a story dreamt up by both sides to get them exposure and sell more Heat, Closer etc. But this bloke is a standup comedian whose majority of performances are hardly primetime. This countries newspapers and magazines are shameful.

When THEY begin to run decent businesses that don't make up stories, lie and inveigle they might sound a little less hypocritical."

Who ever said it was fair its just the way the cookie crumbles. If you court publicity there is no off switch when it suits you so you get the good publicity but also the bad.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Its not really surprising is it .this show does have a,reputation for this kind of behaviour . what about man eater Kristina rianhoff...

didn't she have a thing with several dance partners.they didn't sack her .Brendon Cole had a fling with Natasha kaplinsky.he didn't get sacked .so for a snog I can't see either getting the boot unless the public vote them off

And what about Jamie Redknapp not wanting louise to do the show .look what happened to their marriage after she had been on the show.everyone who goes on strictly knows the risks they are taking

I think they should shut the show down...it's obviously a den of iniquity

"No. Because loads of people have bad (suspected but they most likely did happen) affairs on strictly.

It’s annoying that he’s getting all the backlash. Yes, he shouldn’t have done it and it’s dusgusting that he cheated on his girlfriend, especially so publicly, but it’s man bashing as always! I haven’t seen anyone moan about Katya, who is a married woman who’s husband works on the show!

Why do we always blame the men?!"

Yes others have done it but not during the show they have went public after they have ended the show not week 3 and on their partners birthday he is a disgrace and she is no better

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

who cares.. I don't .. I haven't even got a television so I've never even seen it

By *eplicant JoWoman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

Maybe Neil isnt getting his knickers in a twist about Katya because he knows it was only a kiss ..on a d*unken night out ... maybe he knows they are secure in their relationship so a kiss is just that. Who knows what they get up to in private

No, they should not be made to leave strictly. It sounds like Seanns girlfriend was about to leave him anyway and this just made the excuses easier for her

Just my thoughts

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

Who’s Seann Walsh ???

Bolton

When THEY begin to run decent businesses that don't make up stories, lie and inveigle they might sound a little less hypocritical.

Who ever said it was fair its just the way the cookie crumbles. If you court publicity there is no off switch when it suits you so you get the good publicity but also the bad. "

The publicity in itself isn't really an issue. Its the fucking audacity of people who are asking should he be ALLOWED to continue on Strictly or should he be brow beaten into bowing out! FFS, what year is this 1818??? Perhaps we should have a council of religious leaders, lay preachers and just about any other nosey fucker who wants to force people to live by their rules, to adjudicate on wether or not he should be allowed to appear on Strictly or wether the two "guilty" parties should be hobbled, in or order that they can never again dance in competitions? And let this be a lesson to all others who go after them. Fuck it, let's just ban dancing as it obviously sets peoples undies on fire. I blame Kevin Bacon.

By *arlly83Couple  over a year ago

wilmslow

No. Everyone has skeletons .

Bolton

"I think they should shut the show down...it's obviously a den of iniquity"

Well that...and I think its a shit idea for a show. I might as well wrap tinsel round my glasses and listen to Heb Alperts Tiuagnan brass band.

I don't think they should be kicked off but I reckon that they'll be in the dance off quite a few times now.

Shame because I think Katya is one of the most talented pros but yeah. This has really put me off her and Seann.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"No. Everyone has skeletons . "

When you say everyone has skeletons I'm assuming you're meaning the phrase everyone has skeletons in the closet, which means people have a secret or history from the past.

Which is completly unrelated and can not be applied to this incident.

Both have partners at home and to have a full blown passionate snog that went on for nearly 2 mins that only just happened on the weekend, must have been heartbraking for their partners to watch.

If they don't get kicked off i hope they get voted of in vast numbers.

Cheating is such a horrible thing to do.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I don’t think he should be made to leave but I think he will leave. It’s all a bit embarrassing and brings the show into disrepute I suppose.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"No. Because loads of people have bad (suspected but they most likely did happen) affairs on strictly.

Why do we always blame the men?!"

'Man bashing'. I like you

Yes he shouldn't

Sheffield

Who ever said it was fair its just the way the cookie crumbles. If you court publicity there is no off switch when it suits you so you get the good publicity but also the bad.

The publicity in itself isn't really an issue. Its the fucking audacity of people who are asking should he be ALLOWED to continue on Strictly or should he be brow beaten into bowing out! FFS, what year is this 1818??? Perhaps we should have a council of religious leaders, lay preachers and just about any other nosey fucker who wants to force people to live by their rules, to adjudicate on wether or not he should be allowed to appear on Strictly or wether the two "guilty" parties should be hobbled, in or order that they can never again dance in competitions? And let this be a lesson to all others who go after them. Fuck it, let's just ban dancing as it obviously sets peoples undies on fire. I blame Kevin Bacon."

Wow the audacity of saying people shouldn't ask other peoples opinions on a subject! I just had to smile he double standard approach is amusing.

I think he's shafted enough with that shit hair do....

"I think they should shut the show down...it's obviously a den of iniquity

Well that...and I think its a shit idea for a show. I might as well wrap tinsel round my glasses and listen to Heb Alperts Tiuagnan brass band."

An argument for allowing videos into fab if ever I read one.

I predict some kind of toe curling apology to the British public followed by line drawing and him getting into the dance off.

"I predict some kind of toe curling apology to the British public followed by line drawing and him getting into the dance off."

People might vote for him now to stay after all the tv and news on him today who knows the public can be fickle.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Sorry he should be sacked, both him and the dancer.. they are both professional and should behave whilst in the public domain.

If you were the partner of a celeb going into strictly 2019 how would you feel, when it proves these professional dancers cannot behave.. sorry, but both of them should be ousted off the show..

Shame as I quite like him

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

More fool her for continuing with him.

She isn't...and she took the cat"

That quote that she'd taken the cat made me laugh

chelmsford

"I am right in thinking he only kissed her he didn't pork her right?"

Who knows

chelmsford

This. But I reckon he'll end up in the bottom 2 and will be voted off. "

I wonder that too.

chelmsford

"I think they should shut the show down...it's obviously a den of iniquity"

chelmsford

"I don’t think he should be made to leave but I think he will leave. It’s all a bit embarrassing and brings the show into disrepute I suppose. "

I think he may be embarrassed by the publicity and thus may leave of his own accord.

chelmsford

"I predict some kind of toe curling apology to the British public followed by line drawing and him getting into the dance off.

People might vote for him now to stay after all the tv and news on him today who knows the public can be fickle."

Yes. The thing is, if he's in the bottom two, because of this and not his ability to dance, the judge's then decide and they will put him through if he is the best dancer. I really liked his dance on Saturday.

"I don’t think he should be made to leave but I think he will leave. It’s all a bit embarrassing and brings the show into disrepute I suppose.

I think he may be embarrassed by the publicity and thus may leave of his own accord."

Taking my money off my prediction and backing yours.

chelmsford

"Sorry he should be sacked, both him and the dancer.. they are both professional and should behave whilst in the public domain.

If you were the partner of a celeb going into strictly 2019 how would you feel, when it proves these professional dancers cannot behave.. sorry, but both of them should be ousted off the show..

Shame as I quite like him "

The thing is, it has happened in the past with others who have been seen to be having a fling and they haven't been sacked.

chelmsford

"I don’t think he should be made to leave but I think he will leave. It’s all a bit embarrassing and brings the show into disrepute I suppose.

I think he may be embarrassed by the publicity and thus may leave of his own accord.

Taking my money off my prediction and backing yours."

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No.

chelmsford

They should just let it run it's course They've got to live with what they have done.

In the middle

It was a d*unken snog on a night out, we’ve all done it the judges mark them on performance and I would expect them to be professional and not be swayed by people’s views.

"Shamed Strictly Come Dancing star Seann Walsh stands accused of yelling at his girlfriend in public - years before humiliating her by kissing Katya Jones in the street. Actress Rebecca Humphries dated Seann for five years and has since dumped him after pictures of him kissing his Strictly dance partner in the street emerged.

"

That's his job on strictly, the other mess is his private business. I can't understand why the media has to milk it..... Sad pathetic world.

chelmsford

"It was a d*unken snog on a night out, we’ve all done it the judges mark them on performance and I would expect them to be professional and not be swayed by people’s views."

Exactly and that's the way it should be

chelmsford

"Shamed Strictly Come Dancing star Seann Walsh stands accused of yelling at his girlfriend in public - years before humiliating her by kissing Katya Jones in the street. Actress Rebecca Humphries dated Seann for five years and has since dumped him after pictures of him kissing his Strictly dance partner in the street emerged.

That's his job on strictly, the other mess is his private business. I can't understand why the media has to milk it..... Sad pathetic world. "

Ratings will be up this weekend.. All publicity is good publicity!

Who cares what he does??!

chelmsford

"Ratings will be up this weekend.. All publicity is good publicity! "

Sometimes makes you wonder...

Bolton

The publicity in itself isn't really an issue. Its the fucking audacity of people who are asking should he be ALLOWED to continue on Strictly or should he be brow beaten into bowing out! FFS, what year is this 1818??? Perhaps we should have a council of religious leaders, lay preachers and just about any other nosey fucker who wants to force people to live by their rules, to adjudicate on wether or not he should be allowed to appear on Strictly or wether the two "guilty" parties should be hobbled, in or order that they can never again dance in competitions? And let this be a lesson to all others who go after them. Fuck it, let's just ban dancing as it obviously sets peoples undies on fire. I blame Kevin Bacon.

Wow the audacity of saying people shouldn't ask other peoples opinions on a subject! I just had to smile he double standard approach is amusing. "

What double standard? I'm questioning people thinking that they should even get a say in wether he should be sacked or whatever. it's NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS! Its as futile as saying you don't think Charles should be king and it should go straight to William. You don't get a say in it, so why venture an, and let's be honest, I'll informed opinion.

It wouldn't suprise me to find out the two couples in question planned the whole thing from the start to highlight how fucking fascile this country and its media have become.

Bolton

"Sorry he should be sacked, both him and the dancer.. they are both professional and should behave whilst in the public domain.

Shame as I quite like him "

On what grounds can they be sacked? Is there some no snogging clause in their contracts that you are privvy to?

What’s Strictly Come Dancing?

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Who cares what he does??! "

Not me for sure

"

No because he's not the first to fall for the strictly curse and he won't be the last.

Bolton

His girlfriend claims that he has snapped at her several times in the past when she has called him out on what she thought was secretive and suspicious behaviour. Maybe she's actually a bit too suspicious and pokes around in areas of his life that she really shouldn't. He might have thought, "fuck it, I might as wellbe hung for a sheep as a lamb".

Nobody really knows what their private life was like.

chelmsford

"What’s Strictly Come Dancing?"

It's a dancing competition on BBC1 on a Saturday night

Bolton

"What’s Strictly Come Dancing?"

Ignorance is truly bliss.

I have never watched it myself.

It seems to be the worst aspects of showbusiness rolled into one hour and then rolled in glitter to make it even more of an emetic. With jazz hands.

Seriously who cares more important things in the world to think about than if Sean Walsh should be kicked off

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"

No.

In a town Fab forgot

"Who cares what he does??! "

Step aside everyone, I've got this one;

His girlfriend cares.

chelmsford

"What’s Strictly Come Dancing?

It seems to be the worst aspects of showbusiness rolled into one hour and then rolled in glitter to make it even more of an emetic. With jazz hands."

Well some of us like it

chelmsford

"Seriously who cares more important things in the world to think about than if Sean Walsh should be kicked off "

Of course there are, we could say that about any of these threads on here, this is just another topic of conversation

chelmsford

"Who cares what he does??!

His girlfriend cares.

"

Yes, she does

It seems to be the worst aspects of showbusiness rolled into one hour and then rolled in glitter to make it even more of an emetic. With jazz hands.

Well some of us like it "

Some of us do I am just surprised someone who says he doesn't feels the need to comment on something he clearly doesn't watch. Probably a secret watcher lusting after Craig.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If he is kicked off will they cancel the show ?..

if so ..yes.. if no..zero interest I'd rather have a septic boil on the end of my cock than watch that dross.

chelmsford

Well some of us like it

Some of us do I am just surprised someone who says he doesn't feels the need to comment on something he clearly doesn't watch. Probably a secret watcher lusting after Craig. "

Hmmm...you could be right!

chelmsford

"If he is kicked off will they cancel the show ?..

if so ..yes.. if no..zero interest I'd rather have a septic boil on the end of my cock than watch that dross."

No they won't cancel the show

if so ..yes.. if no..zero interest I'd rather have a septic boil on the end of my cock than watch that dross."

Won't it hurt taking that boil from on top of your shoulders and putting it on your cock?

chelmsford

if so ..yes.. if no..zero interest I'd rather have a septic boil on the end of my cock than watch that dross.

Won't it hurt taking that boil from on top of your shoulders and putting it on your cock?"

Haha

In a town Fab forgot

Thanks for your input, it's really appreciated.

Nope, they’re not the 1st couple to get it on and they won’t be the last.

Whilst everyone is talking about it, it’s a ratings winner.

Bolton

Well some of us like it

Some of us do I am just surprised someone who says he doesn't feels the need to comment on something he clearly doesn't watch. Probably a secret watcher lusting after Craig. "

No, just sick to death of seing it all over the tv, papers, radio and internets forums. Its worse than football.

Bolton

Well some of us like it

Why would I have a "secret crush" on him? Hes effeminate. I dont fancy effeminate men. I like ones that can pin me down.

Well some of us like it

Some of us do I am just surprised someone who says he doesn't feels the need to comment on something he clearly doesn't watch. Probably a secret watcher lusting after Craig.

No, just sick to death of seing it all over the tv, papers, radio and internets forums. Its worse than football."

No you are a secret watcher lusting after Craig me thinks otherwise like other intelligent men who don't like the show would have ignored it.

chelmsford

Well some of us like it

No, just sick to death of seing it all over the tv, papers, radio and internets forums. Its worse than football."

Can you not avoid the media?

"Why?

Surely his private life is just that... Private.

Should you be sacked from your job for being on this website?"

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

FOR WHAT?

"His girlfriend claims that he has snapped at her several times in the past when she has called him out on what she thought was secretive and suspicious behaviour. Maybe she's actually a bit too suspicious and pokes around in areas of his life that she really shouldn't. He might have thought, "fuck it, I might as wellbe hung for a sheep as a lamb".

Nobody really knows what their private life was like."

People only know what the papers have said.

What if they're all swingers?

Maybe they were fucking each other in private for months, but since they kissed in public his girlfriend was pissed off that he humiliated her and made up a story.

Swingers!!!!!!

How has no-one considered this as a possibility?

Bolton

Well some of us like it

No, just sick to death of seing it all over the tv, papers, radio and internets forums. Its worse than football.

Can you not avoid the media? "

Why the hell should I? Strictly has an inordinate amount of coverage and reportage.

chelmsford

Well some of us like it

Why the hell should I? Strictly has an inordinate amount of coverage and reportage."

As do a lot of things I don't like, but I respect those that want to watch, read listen to news about their chosen favourite things .I just go and watch, read or listen to the things that are of interest to me

By *hoxyWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Well some of us like it

Why the hell should I? Strictly has an inordinate amount of coverage and reportage."

Do you shout at the sky when its raining too and wave your fist? I suspect so just a classic venter.

chelmsford

Anyway, getting back to the OP, on the news, it has said that they will be there on Saturday, so will be interesting and I think they're doing the Charleston, so they won't have to touch each other too much

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Won't it hurt taking that boil from on top of your shoulders and putting it on your cock?"

You forgot my dads bigger than your dad.

Bolton

"Anyway, getting back to the OP, on the news, it has said that they will be there on Saturday, so will be interesting and I think they're doing the Charleston, so they won't have to touch each other too much "

Why was it on "the news"?

It isn't "news".

Its gossip that's of no concern and nobody elses business.

There are shitty magazines that were created for just this type of thing. Can't they be content with keeping it in those periodicals?

Don't tell me to just avoid it. You can't. Its everywhere. Total and utter overkill.

Bolton

Well some of us like it

Why the hell should I? Strictly has an inordinate amount of coverage and reportage.

Do you shout at the sky when its raining too and wave your fist? I suspect so just a classic venter. "

If I'm pissed off, then yes. Try it. Its like primal scream therapy.

It's life ,no ones business but the people involved!..trial by social media!...again!

"So should the Beeb kick him off the show?

"

So should we sack every person who gets caught having an affair? Or indulges in extra marital sex, or has an argument with their partner?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

So should we sack every person who gets caught having an affair? Or indulges in extra marital sex, or has an argument with their partner?

"

Well said

Bolton

"

Well obviously. I can't wait for the New Puritanical age to kick in properly. I'm going to get the biggest black hat I can find.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

There would be nobody left on TV if we did

There would be nobody left on TV if we did "

This is the age of non discrimination, it can't just be on TV, every job everywhere can only be done by the few morally perfect people. The rest of us must be sacked

No. He may be a contemptible prick but not sure being an angel is part of the criteria for being on the show.

chelmsford

"Anyway, getting back to the OP, on the news, it has said that they will be there on Saturday, so will be interesting and I think they're doing the Charleston, so they won't have to touch each other too much

Why was it on "the news"?

It isn't "news".

Its gossip that's of no concern and nobody elses business.

There are shitty magazines that were created for just this type of thing. Can't they be content with keeping it in those periodicals?

Don't tell me to just avoid it. You can't. Its everywhere. Total and utter overkill."

Oh dear, you sound very angry about it all...I have no idea why it was on the news. I have no connection with the BBC.

chelmsford

"

No just keep it out of the media

By *oefan123Man  over a year ago

Ashbourne

No just keep it out of the media "

See there is the problem, people bought magazines because they had some salacious gossip in them with a name they sort of recognised.

Now the media hungry for sales but short on interesting things to say, have the formula of create celeb. Follow them till they crash and burn (literally in the case of a certain royal) then print it up and flog it to us until the next one...

His girlfriend cares.

Yes, she does "

But if what has been reported on the news is true and he has treated her like shit for ages then more fool her...The reports suggest he's a prick and she was for sticking around him.

A bit of self pride in herself should have locked in long ago (again... IF the reports are true)

chelmsford

His girlfriend cares.

Yes, she does

But if what has been reported on the news is true and he has treated her like shit for ages then more fool her...The reports suggest he's a prick and she was for sticking around him.

A bit of self pride in herself should have locked in long ago (again... IF the reports are true)"

Yes Eeenie, you're quite right, I wouldn't stick around but some people just do, for whatever their reasons. Anyway she's dumped him very publicly so good for her on that one

His girlfriend cares.

Yes, she does

A bit of self pride in herself should have locked in long ago (again... IF the reports are true)"

If he was emotionally abusive to her it's a form of domestic violence. He may have gaslighted her and made her feel like she was making a fuss over nothing.

chelmsford

His girlfriend cares.

Yes, she does

A bit of self pride in herself should have locked in long ago (again... IF the reports are true)

If he was emotionally abusive to her it's a form of domestic violence. He may have gaslighted her and made her feel like she was making a fuss over nothing. "

Yes, this is looking more like it, to me, you have to be strong to get out of these relationships

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"

It takes two to tango. sorry, couldn’t resist.

chelmsford

It takes two to tango. sorry, couldn’t resist. "

Haha!

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

It takes two to tango. sorry, couldn’t resist. "

It was the lipfantastic not the tango

chelmsford

It takes two to tango. sorry, couldn’t resist.

It was the lipfantastic not the tango "

Love it!

"Maybe Neil isnt getting his knickers in a twist about Katya because he knows it was only a kiss ..on a d*unken night out ... maybe he knows they are secure in their relationship so a kiss is just that. Who knows what they get up to in private

No, they should not be made to leave strictly. It sounds like Seanns girlfriend was about to leave him anyway and this just made the excuses easier for her

Just my thoughts "

ONLY a d*unken kiss, wjile he's left his girlfriend at home on her BIRTHDAY!?, naahhh, he's a shit, and dance partner!, i feel bad for his ex girlfriend (whose well rid of that bully) and the husband

chelmsford

"Maybe Neil isnt getting his knickers in a twist about Katya because he knows it was only a kiss ..on a d*unken night out ... maybe he knows they are secure in their relationship so a kiss is just that. Who knows what they get up to in private

Just my thoughts

ONLY a d*unken kiss, wjile he's left his girlfriend at home on her BIRTHDAY!?, naahhh, he's a shit, and dance partner!, i feel bad for his ex girlfriend (whose well rid of that bully) and the husband "

It was a full on snog wasn't it, I couldn't forgive it, personally. Sounds like his girlfriend has had a lucky escape

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I have to say I think they should stay as it’s all about the dancing which is brilliant

Their private life is just that.....private

Papers always make it out t9 be worse than what it is

People should realise once they go on strictly there is going to be close contact

No room for jealousy

Yea he might be a shit but we don’t know the whole story so can’t judge

chelmsford

"I have to say I think they should stay as it’s all about the dancing which is brilliant

Their private life is just that.....private

Papers always make it out t9 be worse than what it is

People should realise once they go on strictly there is going to be close contact

No room for jealousy

Yea he might be a shit but we don’t know the whole story so can’t judge"

The thing is we know a lot of this has gone on in the show, it was just silly doing it where someone was able to film them

rotherham

That’s true luv but like others have said

It’s been going on for years in strictly and now once again we have hot news on something private

chelmsford

"That’s true luv but like others have said

It’s been going on for years in strictly and now once again we have hot news on something private"

Quite right, gives us something to talk about, doesn't it. Shirley Ballas has said she will just judge the dancing, quite right too and I liked their dance on Saturday

rotherham

I like Shirley ballas........she is a good judge

Their dance on Saturday was brilliant so I hope this weeks points are for the dancing and nothing else

Still wish they had one for the public as I’d love to go on

Lol

chelmsford

"I like Shirley ballas........she is a good judge

Their dance on Saturday was brilliant so I hope this weeks points are for the dancing and nothing else

Lol"

I'm sure they will be for the dancing. Yes why don't they do a public one, I'd join you!

rotherham

I’d love it

Bet u would be good _amiss as u could do all the Latin stuff

I’d like to do the pasa doble and the Argentinian tango

Xx

It’s a dancing competition not a some Victorian moralistic court.

I'm sure they will be for the dancing. Yes why don't they do a public one, I'd join you! "

chelmsford

"I’d love it

Bet u would be good _amiss as u could do all the Latin stuff

I’d like to do the pasa doble and the Argentinian tango

Xx"

Ah thank you, I know you're a bit of a mover too, we'll have to dust off our dance shoes

chelmsford

It’s a dancing competition not a some Victorian moralistic court.

I'm sure they will be for the dancing. Yes why don't they do a public one, I'd join you! "

Exactly that's why I'm confident he will be judged for his dancing only

rotherham

Still got my dance shoes from years ago when I use to do ballroom

Maybe I should save them and see if they,ll let me on the show

Wouldn’t mind any of those dancers

chelmsford

"Still got my dance shoes from years ago when I use to do ballroom

Wouldn’t mind any of those dancers"

Yes me too. Would love to dance with a professional dancer.

Update Seann and Katya have been on it takes two and he has apologised...

Update Seann and Katya have been on it takes two and he has apologised..."

...what about her?

No.. everybody fucks up and makes bad decisions. It's not for anyone else to judge him and none of us knows his personal circumstances.

"Who?

No idea either!"

nor me.

Let those of us without sin throw the first stone.

Besides it will be interesting watching how the judges and voting public support them or not. There may be a surprise or two...

He should kick himself off the show!

How can he seriously go on Sat night dance with her and think folk won't be thinking about the off screen drama?

Think he will get booted off Sunday anyway.

chelmsford

...what about her? "

It was on the news, she just sat there

chelmsford

"Who?

No idea either! nor me."

I had no idea who he was until he came on the show

chelmsford

"Let those of us without sin throw the first stone.

Besides it will be interesting watching how the judges and voting public support them or not. There may be a surprise or two..."

It will be interesting

chelmsford

"He should kick himself off the show!

How can he seriously go on Sat night dance with her and think folk won't be thinking about the off screen drama?

Think he will get booted off Sunday anyway."

I think it will affect their performance.

...what about her?

It was on the news, she just sat there "

I caught them both on it takes two..

Watching him apologising made for very interesting viewing..

He was all over the place, fiddling with his hair and his eyes were not focussed on Zoe, who he was supposed to be addressing...i wouldn't be surprised if the two of them announced they were together at some point but he is definitely hiding more ..

chelmsford

...what about her?

He was all over the place, fiddling with his hair and his eyes were not focussed on Zoe, who he was supposed to be addressing...i wouldn't be surprised if the two of them announced they were together at some point but he is definitely hiding more .."

They both looked uncomfortable to me..

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Why?

They've been caught kissing.

Won't be the last and Definately not the first.

...what about her?

It was on the news, she just sat there "

Eventually saw it and in the words of Mrs Jones " the main thing is Neil and I are ok" Yeah Katya. Nice one. Very professional. Two people were involved but he seems to be public enemy number one. I still think it was a publicity stunt that went a bit wrong. It was toooooo much of a gift. Discretion would have been more appropriate. But let them dance on. It's going to be hellish for them and intensely uncomfortable for the show.

chelmsford

...what about her?

Eventually saw it and in the words of Mrs Jones " the main thing is Neil and I are ok" Yeah Katya. Nice one. Very professional. Two people were involved but he seems to be public enemy number one. I still think it was a publicity stunt that went a bit wrong. It was toooooo much of a gift. Discretion would have been more appropriate. But let them dance on. It's going to be hellish for them and intensely uncomfortable for the show."

Yes I agree, it will be an interesting show

Bolton

...what about her?

He was all over the place, fiddling with his hair and his eyes were not focussed on Zoe, who he was supposed to be addressing...i wouldn't be surprised if the two of them announced they were together at some point but he is definitely hiding more ..

They both looked uncomfortable to me.."

I think anyone would look uncomfortable being questioned on tv about personal issues. What cracked me up was Zoe Ball questioning them about it and trying not to look judgemental. She seems to have a selective memory. I bet Norman Cook saw the irony.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Yes..

For stealing the feckin cat..

Another pussy grabber!!

chelmsford

"Yes..

For stealing the feckin cat..

Another pussy grabber!!"