FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So am ready for my first Ever mmf , Pretty much only thing I ain’t ticked off my bucket list seem to always be ready to do it ‘ talk to guys and then they seem to forget there two off us In this relationship ‘ If you can’t respect the other half what makes you think his gonna share his half Just makes me feel so uncomfortable but something I really wanna try ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lim Jim 68Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

Morning,

You should do very well...if you ammend your filters to accept messages from single men.

Otherwise the MMF will be one M short of a full load

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning,

You should do very well...if you ammend your filters to accept messages from single men.

Otherwise the MMF will be one M short of a full load "

Im sure they will do well, amending their filters or not.

"Morning,

Im sure they will do well, amending their filters or not. "

They can look for the other male themselves without being bombarded with loads of men messaging them

By *lim Jim 68Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

"Morning,

Im sure they will do well, amending their filters or not.

They can look for the other male themselves without being bombarded with loads of men messaging them "

That is a very valid point!

Can't argue there.

Definitely the best way... Or you'll end up bombarded...

Alot of fun to be had in a mmf.. Especially a bi mmf... Spoiled for choice

"So am ready for my first Ever mmf , Pretty much only thing I ain’t ticked off my bucket list seem to always be ready to do it ‘ talk to guys and then they seem to forget there two off us In this relationship ‘ If you can’t respect the other half what makes you think his gonna share his half Just makes me feel so uncomfortable but something I really wanna try ...."

It is just about respecting the fact your a couple im sure the right person is out there its just a case of finding him .

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"So am ready for my first Ever mmf , Pretty much only thing I ain’t ticked off my bucket list seem to always be ready to do it ‘ talk to guys and then they seem to forget there two off us In this relationship ‘ If you can’t respect the other half what makes you think his gonna share his half Just makes me feel so uncomfortable but something I really wanna try ...."

So isn't that you between two guys in your pic dated May18 ???

Nope one from May , my husband and another couple I was the one taking the photo ‘ It’s was actually a group play mmff

This was our plan for us to msg them you open up the male options and it’ just goes crazy x

» Add a new message to this topic