FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > flamin kids

flamin kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im assuming im not the only parent going through christmas hell now the holidays are here, so i have devised a plan, i had 'santa' deliver my two's toys early with a note saying do not open till chrismas morning. And now for every argument they have together i am removing one present (which they will chose) and it is going to the local childrens hospice. Needless to say my girls dont know what is in the parcels so it is certainly teaching them a lesson. (they are both teenagers)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *danteMan  over a year ago

rhonda

it's all gonna end in tearsbut what a briliant idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once threatened my kids saying I was bidding on presents for them on ebay .... the more they misbehaved the less I'd bid.

Gotta talk to them in language they understand.

No they know im a cancer care nurse and they often come to see patients with me, so its a good incentive for them to realise that others are not so fortunate and that arguments are petty and that families should be strong together. right time of the year to emphasis it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My kids don't break up till next Wednesday...

I find it easiest when kids are off... As I can lay in a bit lol

Cali.

Well it seems to be working they have both gone into town together and i just saw eldest fb status and she says going into town with her lovely sister who she loves sooo much lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I've got the perfect answer .....................................................................................................................................shoot them!

» Add a new message to this topic