FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever mistaken a fab meet for a member of the public?

Have you ever mistaken a fab meet for a member of the public?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going off a comment on T!ger Lily's thread... have you?

On my last social we met quite late at night and I was looking for a red car and a guy with glasses (we'd swapped face photos however I'm shit at facial recognition, especially in the dark!) and a red car pulled up in the car park next to my hotel wearing glasses, I made a bee line for him... it wasn't him as he disappeared down the side of the hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No, normally I spot them, then pretend I haven't and wander around pretending to look for them so they have to approach me first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope

O yes very embarrassing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No, normally I spot them, then pretend I haven't and wander around pretending to look for them so they have to approach me first "

Oh yeah, playing it cool

My meet before that greeted me by slightly slapping me round the head I think...

I have watched two people I was meeting walk past my car without knowing it was them till later

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 21:51:11]

Not directly but didn’t recognise one once, Someone I met for a drink in a bar. She had her hair done differently from any pics I’d previously seen so had to do a second circuit of the bar before realising who it was!

I usually tell them what I'm wearing.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes!!!!! In Starbucks this guy who kind of looked familiar was waiting for his coffee as you do. I ordered, stood next to him, I can't remember exactly what I said but something like 'Hello, I'm Natalie', he said hi but started looking confused when I asked him if he was waiting for anyone! Luckily the real Natalie turned up soon after and I grabbed my coffee and found a seat. It was actually quite funny!!!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I said a big cheery hello to a guy I thought I was meeting recently, but it wasn't him...when I realised, I couldn't stop laughing, then the guy I was actually meeting turned up and looked very confused....

Meet and greet fail!

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes!!!!! In Starbucks this guy who kind of looked familiar was waiting for his coffee as you do. I ordered, stood next to him, I can't remember exactly what I said but something like 'Hello, I'm Natalie', he said hi but started looking confused when I asked him if he was waiting for anyone! Luckily the real Natalie turned up soon after and I grabbed my coffee and found a seat. It was actually quite funny!!!"

Ive done that a few times when i was dating in the past lol

I've been given a false address and turned up much to the confusion of the householder

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Yes!!!!! In Starbucks this guy who kind of looked familiar was waiting for his coffee as you do. I ordered, stood next to him, I can't remember exactly what I said but something like 'Hello, I'm Natalie', he said hi but started looking confused when I asked him if he was waiting for anyone! Luckily the real Natalie turned up soon after and I grabbed my coffee and found a seat. It was actually quite funny!!!

Ive done that a few times when i was dating in the past lol "

She was actually called Natalie to and I can remember thinking it was too much of a coincidence and perhaps he didn't fancy me!

» Add a new message to this topic