FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do we care?

Why do we care?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do we care what people think?

I've been crying tonight about a comment that someone made - I don't even know this person

I think it's because the truth hurts.

Is it just me being hormonal and stuff?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Because we all have personal issues.

Sometimes what can be a passing comment can be taken very personally.

Sending hugs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do we care what people think?

I've been crying tonight about a comment that someone made - I don't even know this person

"

No. It’s natural. Hugs x

By *umblebee76Man  over a year ago

hull

Some people are just damn right rude and obviously have no conscience xxx hope your ok xxx

"

Sending you a big hug

Why don't I care what people say about me?

Our brains control our emotions and brains don't all act the same.

"

Sorry to hear that, when we’re low or hormonal then things can impact us in unexpected ways.

It’s horrible when people say hurtful things - the impact on people can be deep and painful.

Remember it’s just pixels on a screen, I think you’re awesome. True story. Keep smiling and don’t let anyone get you down xx

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

"

Because we're human.... xx it happens to us all, something just strikes a chord x All you can do is have a wee moment then forget as best you can

By *ilanaCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

You are gorgeous babe, don’t worry about some idiot x

Deep breath in and tell yourself they and their words are nothing to you.

The person who made the comment is no better than you and their words are irrelevant.

By *rysandMadsCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"

Aww bless you. I'm sorry you've ended up feeling that way. Sometimes people really suck.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's easy for people to spout crap from behind the shield of the internet. Don't dwell on the words of cowards. Block and move on.

Barnstaple

And having browsed your pics, you are gorgeous and have wonderful taste in lingerie! I really love the Mickey mouse set

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Generally, there's only a few people's opinions that matter to me... but they REALLY matter.

Cal

We all get messed about and abused on here. I've had one this week get abusive. All you can do is block and move on.

Do not give them a second thought, I know it's not that simple but you have too.

Good luck

"

No it's because some people out there are gobshites so as I say to Mrs snickers you just need to take a F##K you attitude with said Gobshites

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Sending my best regards. There's an old saying that my grandma had - "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

Sorry some git has made you feel like that. Rise above it, you are the better person. Plus they probably have nothing better to do than send you crappy messages.

xxx

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"

What's up?

People are Pricks and sometimes their words cut us, remind us of something and we get sad.

Love x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think it's the "why?" behind it.

Why are you saying mean things?

Why are you attacking me when you don't even know me?

I also think it's frustration that they've done so when they don't know you. You've not had a fair crack and feel it's unjust.

That's something I find upsetting also, but mainly when my hormones are heightened.

Don't be too hard on yourself for feeling.

X

Get yourself a superiority complex and you won't give a shit way those beneath you say about you.

"

Yeah...f*ck 'em!

Don't let some random arsewipe ruin your evening..

Block and move on ..

Hugs for you xx

"We all get messed about and abused on here. I've had one this week get abusive. All you can do is block and move on.

Do not give them a second thought, I know it's not that simple but you have too.

Good luck "

Rise above it... last night i was i was having a lovely chat with a woman off here, i said i wasnt meeting atm. We chatted Just about everything and anything for a few hours she asked for a face pic. I sent her one and she sent me a paragraph how ugly i was, said some real horribke stuff then blocked me.

Its hurtful but just shows how nasty some people are.

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

Real crying or just the sniffles crying while thinking of sad stuff while listening to sad music and having a sneaky snickers?

Don’t cry, I get called fat regularly on here when I say no thank you to a meet. I literally liked a couple of your photos an hour ago and I’ve just seen this forum post now.

"Rise above it... last night i was i was having a lovely chat with a woman off here, i said i wasnt meeting atm. We chatted Just about everything and anything for a few hours she asked for a face pic. I sent her one and she sent me a paragraph how ugly i was, said some real horribke stuff then blocked me.

Its hurtful but just shows how nasty some people are."

Wow! I can’t believe people can even do that. I often think I’m too soft for this place.

"Rise above it... last night i was i was having a lovely chat with a woman off here, i said i wasnt meeting atm. We chatted Just about everything and anything for a few hours she asked for a face pic. I sent her one and she sent me a paragraph how ugly i was, said some real horribke stuff then blocked me.

Its hurtful but just shows how nasty some people are.

Wow! I can’t believe people can even do that. I often think I’m too soft for this place. "

people do it trust me. or just want to keep chatting using you as a vent for problems in their lives.

and when you ask if they want to meet they make excuses but you'll see verifications adding to their profile.

dont play the game its too easy to get drawn in.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Now that was just down right nasty and totally unnecessary, there are some horrible people about

Barnstaple

That is so awful! Jeeez

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 20:22:06]

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Trolls don't need a reason.

Trolls don't need oxygen.

You don't need to be treated like this.

You need a hug, a bottle of wine, a takeaway and to be reminded how much support is here for you.

You need to be reminded how lovely you are, as you seem to have forgotten.

We've never messaged, chatted or met each other. But, you come across as someone I'd like to meet.

Take a deep breath as I'm about to send you a really strong bear hug!

x"

I hope it wasn’t my response to your comment on my thread...

I think you are great...I love your posts and name.

It’s very easy to take to heart when some random person has a go at you....like PP said, it’s becaise they don’t know you at all and you feel it’s unjust.

It says more about that person than you...you just keep on being awesome

Sending positive energy. People on here can be mean sometimes. Just gotta try and rise above it.

Just wished you lived nearby so i can give you a big hug x x x

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"

Because we all have feelings.

You got let go over your head. Say fuck you. I know I'm better than you. Put smile on your face

Because we are human , we also dont realise the effect words canhave on eachother . So be gentle with your words

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"

If it was an answer to a question I'd posed ..and it was their honest opinion not trying to gain favour with me it might make me reflect on why they'd responded in that way.

If it was just some random person throwing insults .. nope I would give zero fucks and no second thought.

Hormonal.. sorry genetics and being single mean I don't suffer.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I’ve looked at your profile your pics everything

You Are Gorgeous xxxx

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

We care what people think because we live in a society. If you lived on a island where you were the only person then you wouldn't care as there is nothing to care about apart from surviving. When people say they don't care what people think of them then they have unresolved issues. unless you care about how people you see you you can't develop and grow as a civilised person in society. A lot of people fail to realise this and this is why the world is as fucked up as it is.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Well, I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but there are a very small number of women on fab i'd like to get naked with, and you'd be my first choice

"We care what people think because we live in a society. If you lived on a island where you were the only person then you wouldn't care as there is nothing to care about apart from surviving. When people say they don't care what people think of them then they have unresolved issues. unless you care about how people you see you you can't develop and grow as a civilised person in society. A lot of people fail to realise this and this is why the world is as fucked up as it is."

I'd agree to a point. But on here I really don't care two hoots what someone who doesn't know me thinks. People will have opinions. They will differ to mine. If they think I'm anything other than awesome they are wrong. Not me. In real life I care more about someone who has formed an educated and informed opinion. There's the difference.

"We care what people think because we live in a society. If you lived on a island where you were the only person then you wouldn't care as there is nothing to care about apart from surviving. When people say they don't care what people think of them then they have unresolved issues. unless you care about how people you see you you can't develop and grow as a civilised person in society. A lot of people fail to realise this and this is why the world is as fucked up as it is.

I'd agree to a point. But on here I really don't care two hoots what someone who doesn't know me thinks. People will have opinions. They will differ to mine. If they think I'm anything other than awesome they are wrong. Not me. In real life I care more about someone who has formed an educated and informed opinion. There's the difference. "

That's it. They are just a dot on this planet nothing worth worrying about.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Because sometimes what a total stranger says tunes in with what your inner shitty committee tells you all the times so it chimes true. It's not - it's just your brain looking for evidence to prove the nasty things you tell yourself!

If you were reading this, what would you say to the person who is upset?

I never understand the motives of some people but it says more about them than it does you. Big hugs sweetie xxx

Its hard not to sometimes chin up girlie girl

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

The people who do this are usually insecure about themselves, and very bitter, jealous and twisted.

Never worry about what others think of you. Only worry about what those close to you think of you.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"It says more about that person than you..."

My thoughts exactly.

It’s human nature to care what others think. Whether it happens all the time or just occasionally is down to the individual.

I reckon it’s bs if someone says they’ve never ever come across this is in some form or shape.

"

As much as people hate him. To a degree We should all have a "Kanye West" attitude.

Love ourselves and not to give a flying Fxxx what anyone thinks. We are all different and that what makes us unique.

The short answer is people care because of the human ego that most carry.

The person who said something to you is just a person on an internet site. They don't know you. It's easier said than done, and we've all been there, but try not to let it bother you.

Hormones also have a lot to answer for.

Big hugs to you OP.

Don't worry about it, everywhere you go there are mean people. You look gorgeous from your pics so just ignore it. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou for all your nice comments xx

I don't usually let things on here bother me - but I guess this person knew how to really hurt me

Thanks again - reading through this has really cheered me up xx

"

you can't appeal to everyone and unfortunately some here are cruel in a text because they're not accountable, they wouldn't say it in person I'm sure

"

Nothing to do with hormones, it's to do with the fact that you're a decent person - who cares - simple as that.

I can say this with confidence because I am the same

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I feel this as I take things to heart sometimes too... I know it's just words on the internet but still ...someone can say something quite innocently or make a joke but to anyone vulnerable it can mean a lot ...

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Big hug!

1% are mean ignore them, move on, chin up!

Been called everything over the years, probably going to be called a lot more in the future tbh.

There’s better just round the corner !

HUG!!

I've had 2 men say im to fat anyway after i politly told them no Thsnkyou on here. I cried for days. It really hurt me someone could say that. I didn't know them and it shouldn't have bothered me but it did.

Sending hugs to you xx

How can they possibly judge you when they don’t even know you. People are very brave behind their screens.

» Add a new message to this topic