FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Drink driving!

Drink driving!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

This is just a friendly reminder about drinking and driving over the festive period. I went out last night and left my car at the pub and took the bus home. I am very proud of myself this morning as I have never driven a bus before.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A big well done chick......wishing more will follow suit over the festive period n beyond

x

I work part time in a pub, it surprises me how many people drive home after being in the pub a few hours. One woman I know that sits there all night (goes home with her husband), was in Asda at 9am following a night of seriously heavy binging yet had driven herself

On another occasion, the landlady knowing this one woman had been there for several hours and had already lost her license for drink driving, took her keys off her and wouldnt let her drive home, the woman was absolutely livid. In the morning, when she came to get her keys back, not one word of thanks, just a sour grab of her keys and walked off

So a very big well done to you

By *fun.4.youMan  over a year ago

London

"This is just a friendly reminder about drinking and driving over the festive period. I went out last night and left my car at the pub and took the bus home. I am very proud of myself this morning as I have never driven a bus before.......

"

cheers to you. well played!!!!

It's very desturbing to think that with all the campaigning done, people still think it's ok to drink and drive

By *iggirlukWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

taxi on the night but remember...

lots of booze needs lots of time to metabolise

quite a few drink drive in the morning- often witout realising

book that taxi for work in the morning as well lol

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

haha thats funny